Start by marking “Make Yourself Unforgettable: How to Become the Person Everyone Remembers and No One Can Resist” as Want to Read:

3.54 of 5 stars 3.54  ·  rating details  ·  120 ratings  ·  16 reviews
From one of the most trusted and bestselling brands in business training, Make Yourself Unforgettable reveals how to develop and embody unforgettable qualities so you can become the effective and desirable colleague and friend possible.

Learn how to develop and embody the ten essential elements of being unforgettable!

What does it really mean to have class? How do you disti
Published March 15th 2011 by Touchstone (first published March 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Make Yourself Unforgettable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Yourself Unforgettable

Arun
Typical Dale Carnegie book.. very easy to read and very well written. Sometimes it feels like it speaks to you. Dont rush through these books.. to have a greater effect, you'll have to slow down and ponder upon the statements that trigger some spark in your conscience.
Samantha
I particularly like the sections on time management, stress management, and building patience.
Shane
Must be read attentively, the real value is subtle.
Dinda Tisi
All I can say according to this book that class is about being a good, honest, tenacious, and responsible person. Basically, being a classy person is being a good human, the one who is able and willing to help others and reaching his own goal without giving up.

Nevertheless, this book still gives the explanation and description about class act in a detail which we can easily depict in our daily live. There are even many things in this book that we didn't realize although those things happen frequ
Theo Karner
Extremely disappointing book. I expected this book to be of the same quality and depth that I found in Dale Carnegie's 'How to Stop Worrying and Start Living' book. However, I found it to be poorly structured, minimal in content, superficial in its theme, and consistently difficult to understand what point/idea the author was discussing. I will think very hard before reading another book from Dale Carnegie Training.

On structure, on multiple occasions the text introduces examples and ideas with n
Heather Woods
I loved this book cover to cover! Such great information to show yourself the leader you want to be. Emotional control, patience, financial intelligence, and more. All are skills we simply need to acquire and hone. It's not a got-it-or-don't-situation. I would recommend this one an annual read. Once is simply not enough!
Chuck Cova
This was a fantastic read. Nothing necessarily new, but great reminders on solid principles and a new twist in presentation that really resonated with me. This helped me greatly in a few areas that I felt "stuck".
J
I checked this out of the library based on curiosity. I had heard of Dale Carnegie, but didn't know much about him/his training.

This book talks about Kipling and class, but ultimately advocates style over substance. It could have been a handbook for politicians or used car salesmen. It reminded me of people I know who are very inspirational, but ultimately hollow, superficial and disappointing, because they don't have the knowledge or ability to back up their words. All flash and no substance.
Ashley Pron
Make Yourself Unforgettable is basically a primer on how to be a class act. While it isn't quite as good as How to Win Friends and Influence People or How to Stop Worrying and Start Living, I still highly recommend it. Stay classy. ;)
Maryam Baslar
Valuable book, fun to read.
Nancy
There's been much interest in Dale Carnegie at the library lately, and I saw this title from those folks and was intrigued. No new Dale Carnegie stuff here, but good reminders to be kind, passionate, to listen and to not judge, to pursue your dreams, to be a "class act". Good, old school stuff, and a good reminder about living well, although I don't think it comes close to its title. Interestingly, my organization has someone who seems to be all this, and it's lovely to see it in play.
Gregory
Dated examples - nothing beyond the 90's that I found. The first chapter consists of the Nixon/Kennedy debate and as we all know that has been analyzed to death.

This book is unfortunately entirely forgettable.
Niel
Not the biggest fan of self help books. Found one or two pearls though...
Carleen
"Giving puts the universe in your debt" - Mark Victor Hansen
Luke Bradshaw
It's a real eye opener. Has the power to change lives
Beth
predictable - nothing new
Stephanie F
Stephanie F marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Yasin
Yasin marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Brian Colon
Brian Colon marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
Samantha Crawford
Samantha Crawford marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Maxim
Maxim marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Jordan Cobourne
Jordan Cobourne marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
rathahin
rathahin is currently reading it
Onda
Onda marked it as to-read
Nicole Cristobal
Nicole Cristobal marked it as to-read
Spencerkelly1
Spencerkelly1 marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
  • Resolved Primer: A Look Into The 13 Resolutions
  • Turn the Page: How to Read Like a Top Leader
  • The 5 Essential People Skills: How to Assert Yourself, Listen to Others, and Resolve Conflicts
  • Confidence of a Champion
  • Thomas Jefferson Education for Teens
  • The Lombardi Rules: Twenty-Six Lessons from Vince Lombardi--The World's Greatest Coach
  • The Heart of a Leader
  • Quiet Leadership: Six Steps to Transforming Performance at Work
  • 8 Attributes of Great Achievers
  • George Washington on Leadership
  • The Return of the Ragpicker
Leadership Mastery: How to Challenge Yourself and Others to Greatness Stand and Deliver: How to Become a Masterful Communicator and Public Speaker The 5 Essential People Skills: How to Assert Yourself, Listen to Others, and Resolve Conflicts How to Win Friends and Influence People in the Digital Age Sell Like A Pro

“Is listening a matter of waiting for the other person to stop so that you can start talking, or is it a skill that you genuinely want to develop? It’s amazing how rare good listeners are, and by becoming one of those rare people, you can take a big step toward making yourself truly unforgettable.” 0 likes