Start by marking “Spider-Man and the Movie Mystery” as Want to Read:
Spider-Man and the Movie Mystery

Spider-Man and the Movie Mystery

When Mary Jane lands a lead role in a big Hollywood action film, special effects wizard Mysterio becomes jealous of all the attention she's getting. His spotlight-envy drives him to kidnap M. J. to keep the movie from being made. Will Spider-Man see through Mysterio's trickery and get the cameras rolling again?
Published February 8th 2011 by HarperFestival

To ask other readers questions about Spider-Man and the Movie Mystery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spider-Man and the Movie Mystery

Nick
Dec 07, 2011 Nick rated it really liked it
This book was well-structured for what it is, a picture book for either early readers or a read-aloud setting. The story is mostly simple enough, and for kids who have seen Spider-Man on TV or in comics, this is a good little book. The artwork is very good on the villain, but not quite as good on Mary Jane Watson, for some reason. Sanford Greene's art was just a tiny bit inconsistent, but it still works pretty well.
By focusing on a villain who is somewhat dangerous, but not world-threatening, th
Modboy
Jan 02, 2012 Modboy rated it it was ok
Recommended to Modboy by: Oliver
My 5-year old son enjoyed it and I didn't find it too painful although I wish there was just one more twist in the book to keep us on our toes. The premise was lifted out of one of the 1994 Spiderman series episodes. (You didn't really think they hired a writer with her own imagination for these books?)
Rosa Cline
Jan 19, 2016 Rosa Cline rated it liked it
Shelves: kids
This was a fun to read and follow Spider-man book. Wasn't complex or hard to understand for my special needs teen age son to follow along with the illustrations as I read it to him. I could see this book being a high end level 2 book for beginning readers. There maybe some words that would be hard but others once they sounded out they could get it.
Todd Holland
Apr 05, 2014 Todd Holland rated it liked it
Shelves: juvenile, comics
Got this book at library for my 5 year old. A nice spiderman read for that age group.
Gillian Hanna
Gillian Hanna rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2012
Dean
Dean rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2013
Whole And
Whole And rated it did not like it
Mar 12, 2015
Omar Talaat
Omar Talaat rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2014
Don
Don rated it it was ok
Jun 30, 2012
Laila
Laila rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2014
Kristin Fletcher-spear
Kristin Fletcher-spear rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2012
Chayce
Chayce rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2016
Carol
Carol rated it liked it
May 22, 2012
Miss Melissa
Miss Melissa rated it liked it
Mar 16, 2011
Heather Jo
Heather Jo rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2013
Erin P.
Erin P. marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2013
Jodi
Jodi added it
Oct 28, 2016
Marcus Choi
Marcus Choi marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2017