Start by marking “Dying Days” as Want to Read:
Dying Days

Dying Days

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  111 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Sunny Florida, beautiful beaches, no traffic on A1A... Zombies roaming the dunes in search of the living... Darlene Bobich in a fight to survive, find food, safety and ammo for her Desert Eagle before its too late...

Dying Days are upon us... The Undead Roam the Earth... Searching for the Living... To Eat... To Feast... To Rip Apart... Extreme Violence... Extreme Sexual Si
Published March 12th 2011 by Rymfire Books

To ask other readers questions about Dying Days, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dying Days

World War Z by Max BrooksZombie Fallout by Mark TufoZombie Fallout 2 by Mark TufoZombie Fallout 3 by Mark TufoFeed by Mira Grant
Best Zombie Books
164th out of 961 books — 2,380 voters
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare BlakeSilence by Becca FitzpatrickClockwork Prince by Cassandra ClareThe Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle HodkinShattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
Best Cover Fall/Winter 2011
174th out of 405 books — 1,632 voters

More lists with this book...

Claire Riley
Oh Armand, how I love your writing you sick SOAB, haha.
This is seriously one twisted and gory mind. If you need a shot of zombie, with blood, gore and all the trimmings, then this is the zombie book for you.

It's old school meets new school, mixed up with some brilliant characters and a devilish plot which leaves you hanging at the end...good job Dying Days 2 is out because you'll want to heada over and buy it straight away. If you think you can stomach it anyway.
Armand Rosamilia

This author was recommended to me by fellow Zombie author Mark Tufo when I was between Tufo books.

A bad ass chick zombie killer, your usual zombies but with the added bonus of extreme zombies who want way more than just brains ! Rich characters, and a well paced plot, entertaining narrative plenty of described gore and descriptive environments, Armand takes the Zombie genre and gives it a shake up. The only down side is its a little short so I read it all in one day........now to
Shon French
I received this book free for an honest review. Well here it is--IT'S MIND BLOWING! I would give him a standing ovation but I can't! I must bow before the master of the best zombie series. I did not expect what I read. I honestly thought it would be your normal zombie books. NO! He has such a vivid and keen Imagination that it is unreal. There are so many cliff hangers in the book that have you on edge. The characters have real depth behind them. The descriptions of the settings are so evocative ...more
Frank
Armand Rosamilia has restored my faith in the future of zombie fiction. Prior to reading DYING DAYS I was in a space where I was just tired of the same old plot being driven in to the dirt in the genre. The key to great zombie fiction nowadays is a new refreshing take on the subject. Armand Rosamila nails it!
DYING DAYS is not a man vs. zombie story. It is at it's heart a man vs. man story. The heroine, Darlene Bobitch, is a strong believeable character. A rarity for male writers, Rosamilia seeml
Bryan Hall
I admit that I go into any zombie story with some measure of trepidation. It's one of those genres that is clogged with the same old stories, same old characters, and same old cliches. It's also the one genre that seems to have the most junk in it - nearly anyone seems to think that they can write a zombie story.

Dying Days surprised me, in a good way. From the other reviews and the description I kind of expected the main character to be a cliched zombie killing machine a la Alice from the Reside
melissa
Ok so I promised Armand that I’d tell him what I think and that I’d be nice. Being fair, I did warn him that I filter EVERYthing zombie through my Tufo filter (Mark Tufo, for those of you unacquainted with him..he’s awesome) so…that being said I did enjoy Armand’s book.
After running through my Tufo filter, the book kind of came out shredded on the other end. I then decided to see it a la Shaun of the Dead style and after that I enjoyed it immensely.
I mean absolutely no disrespect Armand but wo
Patti
A sequel to "Darlene Bobicb: Zombie Killer," which I did not realize. Thought that I had bought the same book under a different name.

It was a good quick read, lots of zombie action. Still a lot of "women's only good fer one thing" going on, except, of course, with the guy Darlene wants.

Decent story that ended with a cliffhanger. Maybe, if it's marketed as a sequel, I'll buy it.
Milly
This author was recommended to me by Claire C Riley and I must say I wasn't disappointed,Dying Days is a little different than your normal zombies stories but I'm not telling you why,you will have to find out for yourself.i have also purchased a couple of the box sets and I look forward to reading them.
Christy Thornbrugh
A twisted take on what zombies can do. It was a very good read hard to put down once i got in to it i had to finish it and now i have to go on to book two there a few questions that need to be answered
You wont be disappointing in this book
Lucille Bransfield
Not crazy about ending cause I immediately have to read next in series. However good story line and I'm liking the characters.
Shana Festa
Finally, a strong, female heroin! Rosamilia does an exceptional job with his descriptive portrayals and character development. Kudos to this talented author for finding a way to write a believable female lead. Darlene not only has to fight off savage zombies with her trusty machete, but is constantly fighting off man (and the occasional lesbian advances)...Visit my blog to read the entire review
James
In this zombie adventure I encountered a bad-ass mama, zombies with boners, and plenty of head-shots with arrows, and . . . . I was kind of bored. I had fun near the beginning of the book when our heroine, Darlene, is wandering and scavenging, but that was about it. I didn't like Darlene, and I didn't like anyone else. And this shit ain't too extreme either, like it was advertised. It's a typical day in the zombie genre, and I have better things to read.
Santana
I must admit, when I purchased this book I was disappointed to see how short it was...well it's not toooo short, but shorter than what I am used to. Also, when I first started reading it I almost gave up, there were some parts that I didn't like (but that is just me, my own opinion). I'm glad I kept on reading because after a few pages I could not put it down...I wanted to know what would happen next...I can't wait to read Dying Days 2.
Vix
Several little stories revolving around the start of the Zompoc.
Zombies, butts, bikes and slaughter... can you want anything more.
Good - some brilliant writing!
Bad - 2 of these stories are repeated in Darlene Bobich novella.

Ah... Darlene, obsessed with her thong! she is a funny girl, well capable of looking after herself; tough with a soft centre....
Kelly Rickard
Dying days

Darlene is our heroine of the story and while she is struggling thru the zombie apocalypse she is also fighting also the men in this story too.

I'm glad I found this book after two was out so I could jump straight into that too.

As if zombies won't back enough they also rape you
Glen
I received this book for free on Goodreads First Reads. Great book. Well written. I couldn't put the book down because I kept wanting to see what was going to happen on the next page. I am looking forward to reading Armand Rosamilia's next adventure, "Dying Days 2".
Erik Gustafson
Very engaging and unique take on the zombie craze! I really had a good time reading it and the ending blew me away!
Vincent Hobbes
Armand Rosamilia is an elite zombie writer! If you love zombies, read his work!!!
Tyler
Loved it! Five stars.
Crystal Marie
Crystal Marie is currently reading it
Mar 28, 2015
Daniel Stephens
Daniel Stephens marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Jamal
Jamal marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Chrystal
Chrystal is currently reading it
Mar 15, 2015
Joan
Joan marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Staci
Staci added it
Mar 01, 2015
Jennifer Disario
Jennifer Disario is currently reading it
Mar 01, 2015
  • Time of Death: Induction
  • Among the Living
  • Odium II
  • Love and Decay, Episode Two (Love and Decay, #2)
  • Deadland's Harvest (Deadland Saga, #2)
  • The Beautiful Dead (The Beautiful Dead, #1)
  • I Zombie I (I Zombie, #1)
  • Tell Me When I'm Dead
  • Dead: The Ugly Beginning (Dead, #1)
  • The Book Of Riley ~ A Zombie Tale Pt. 4
Horror. Heavy Metal. Zombies.

Armand Rosamilia, Author

find me at http://armandrosamilia.com
More about Armand Rosamilia...
Dying Days 2 Undead Tales Darlene Bobich: Zombie Killer Miami Spy Games: Russian Zombie Gun, Part One Death Metal