Start by marking “Soul of the Bride (Charmed, #9)” as Want to Read:
Soul of the Bride (Charmed, #9)

Soul of the Bride (Charmed #9)

3.92  ·  Rating Details  ·  518 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
A Simon & Schuster eBook. Simon & Schuster has a great book for every reader.
Published (first published January 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Soul of the Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul of the Bride

Trisha
May 04, 2015 Trisha rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Every time I pick one of these books up from my library, I chuckle. The books are completely threadbare and taped and re-taped in an attempt to hold them together. I didn't even know these books were out here until I hit a challenge where I needed to read them.

They are pretty silly, they are just like watching the show. This one was so short it felt like I'd barely started and it was over. but it's still fluff and cute. I'm enjoying them.
Alyssa Oppelt
When I read the back of this, I thought that with a Greek myth tie-in, it might be really good. I started reading it and something about it just kind of turned me off on the whole thing.. I didn't really care for the way it was written (SO didn't realize this book series was written by different authors. what?!) and at times I didn't even really see the Charmed sisters' personalities come through at all. I don't remember which parts, but I do remember thinking at times how they would act so unli ...more
Megan
I really enjoyed this addition to the charmed series. The Greek gods playing a part was very interesting and something I liked a lot. The solution at the end seemed to easy, which is probably my only complaint. I would recommend this book to fans of the show.
Shannon
Greek mythology + Charmed = love
Christy
In a land of lost, wandering souls,
Journey with care on the River Styx
A prince of darkness playing his roles
protect the Charmed ones from
his tricks.

I love Greek mythology and Charmed, combining that should have been great, but I just couldn't get into this book at all.

Phoebe is trapped in Hades, Piper goes to heaven and Prue is left on earth, but that isn't how it started and thankfully didn't end.

Prue gets her big break when she gets a chance at the cover of 415 magazine. She is competing agai
Noa
Dec 21, 2014 Noa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mix Greek Mythology and Charmed to together and what do you get? Soul of the Bride, of course. I remember Greek Mythology was used multiple times on the TV Show, but I don't ever think that it was the main focus for and entire episode or the gods such as Zeus and Hades ever appearing. Soul of the Bride showed off the potential of mixing it all up. It's a damn fine formula which brings out an exciting book. If you are a fan or the show you will love it, and if you aren't, don't worry, this book s ...more
Suvi
Aug 04, 2015 Suvi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty good with plot twists and turns I wasn't expecting. The only thing that annoyed me a bit was that while Prue is the antiques expert and Phoebe the one interested in historical stories and myths, in this book Piper was the Greek myth expert, but it did work as a plot device. I also liked the fact that each of the sisters had their own story, own part to play.
Theerathorn Ruangphaisal
Charmed: Soul of the Bride Vol.9 (3/5) โอเคอานฉบับนิยายจบแลว(เนือเรืองตางจากในซีรีส) สรุปวาซีรีสสนุกกวาเยอะ ...more
Julie_ian_curtis
Phoebe shut up. just shut up. also, get dressed. this book makes it sooo clear to me why I love Prue and Piper.
Amanda
I love the Charmed TV series and read this because I love the show so much. I found that while I liked the book, the show is definetly better for the magical aspects, pacing etc. This might be biased as I loved the show so much but I thought that it was a good read but I would pick the show over these spin off books any day.
Mikana
Oct 08, 2015 Mikana rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
For fans of the tv show who want more. Charming little book.
Vampiress_demitri
Good characters and plot
Barb S.
Barb S. marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
MARIA
MARIA marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2016
Hollie Jade
Hollie Jade marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2016
Kayleigh
Kayleigh marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2016
Lisagreenwoodx
Lisagreenwoodx marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
Amanda Robbins
Amanda Robbins marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2016
Artemis
Artemis rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2016
Laura rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2016
Pat Winter
Pat Winter marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
Rebecka Neuman
Rebecka Neuman rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2016
Katina
Katina marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2016
Halley
Halley marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2016
  • The Legacy of Merlin (Charmed, #8)
  • Beware What You Wish (Charmed, #10)
  • The Gypsy Enchantment (Charmed, #7)
  • Something Wiccan This Way Comes (Charmed, #17)
  • The Crimson Spell (Charmed, #3)
  • Haunted by Desire (Charmed, #6)
  • Whispers from the Past (Charmed, #4)
  • Voodoo Moon (Charmed, #5)
  • Mystic Knoll (Charmed, #28)
  • Between Worlds (Charmed, #20)
  • Inherit the Witch (Charmed, #23)
  • Mirror Image (Charmed, #19)
  • Kiss of Darkness (Charmed, #2)
  • Luck Be a Lady (Charmed, #22)

Charmed (1 - 10 of 40 books)
  • The Power of Three (Charmed, #1)
  • Kiss of Darkness (Charmed, #2)
  • The Crimson Spell (Charmed, #3)
  • Whispers from the Past (Charmed, #4)
  • Voodoo Moon (Charmed, #5)
  • Haunted by Desire (Charmed, #6)
  • The Gypsy Enchantment (Charmed, #7)
  • The Legacy of Merlin (Charmed, #8)
  • Beware What You Wish (Charmed, #10)
  • Charmed Again (Charmed, #11)