Lonely Planet Central America

Lonely Planet Central America (Lonely Planet Country Guide)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Lonely Planet knows Central America. Whether you want to explore ancient Maya ruins, zip through rainforest canopies or search out the best surf breaks, this 7th edition is your key to adventure.
Lonely Planet guides are written by experts who get to the heart of every destination they visit. This fully updated edition is packed with accurate, practical and honest advice,...more
Published September 15th 2010 by Lonely Planet

Melissa
I love to travel and have been fortunate enough to travel a lot. I plan and research a lot before choosing and traveling to a destination. No it doesn't have lots of pretty pictures but it does tell you where to take them. The Lonely Planet books have proven to be the best travel guides out there, and I have read a lot of them. No matter what your budget is, this guide covers all the bases.
Chris
I think the book is about as well laid out as you can for an ebook that you use for reference. I often found some difficulty switching between areas trying to find something I was looking for and had previously read. Overall its not too bad and if you are looking to cut the weight of another book in you bag and use your kobo for everything it will work, but I'm not sure I'd buy another one.

The biggest problem by far however and the reason for such a poor review if the size of the maps. They only...more
Abcd
Daphkar Rebecca Pierre
Daphkar Rebecca Pierre marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2014
Helga Schneider
Helga Schneider is currently reading it
Jan 15, 2014
Milla
Milla marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2014
Grok Testuser
Grok Testuser is currently reading it
Dec 12, 2013
Thomas
Thomas added it
Dec 06, 2013
Eric
Eric marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2013
Matt Watt
Matt Watt marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2013
Chopinos
Chopinos marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2013
Panama Chile & Easter Island Lonely Planet Peru (Travel Guide) Lonely Planet Chile y la isla de Pascua Lonely Planet Argentina: Patagonia