Start by marking “Walking Haunted London: Twenty Five Original Walks Exploring London's Ghostly Past” as Want to Read:

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Suitable for London visitors and residents, this guide wends it way through eerie parts of England's capital city. It features a journey through shadowed alleyways, sleepy pubs and the darkest recesses of London's historic homes.
Published (first published February 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Walking Haunted London, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Walking Haunted London

Barbra
Good book of true hauntings. Great maps to follow if you want to go on the walks.

Back Cover Blurb:
London has the reputation of being the most haunted capital city in the world. The dark recesses of the city's historic buildings, narrow streets and alleyways are said to be occupied by ghosts of many centuries and all walks of life. In Walking Haunted London, Richard Jones takes you on a spine-chilling journey through eerie and, in many cases, forgotten parts of the city and invites you to share -
Bill
This is a very entertaining and well informed set of haunted walks around London. It reads well even if you have no intention of going to London (like me). If you are going please take this book with you.
Jamie
Apr 26, 2008 Jamie rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone that likes books about the paranormal.
I absolutely loved this book! It has really good stories! Very descriptive, and the maps are great! I actually went on the Windsor haunted walk and had alot of fun! We didn't see any ghosts, but I swear I heard something near Windsor Castle gates. (The Grenadier Guard that haunts his old post maybe??)
Stevie
25 great walks throughout London and suburbs. Lots of spooky activity with tips where to get refreshments or when to best do this or that walk. Great read for anyone interested in spectres and/or places with lots of history.
Fionab
Essentially - and awesomely - 25 amazing pub crawls to the oldest most interesting London pubs. Must have in the travel kit! Ghosts? Meh.
Hapexamendios
Bought before I went to London. The stories in the book were very entertaining and the maps were decent. Overall very good.
Melissa
Feb 02, 2009 Melissa marked it as to-read
Shelves: non-fiction
Fantastic photos - makes me want to jump on a plane this afternoon!
Susan Jo Grassi
How I wish I could make all these walks.
Katie
Dec 04, 2008 Katie added it
Also bought before I went to England
Tran Nguyen Ngoc Trang
nearly likely when I study in London
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Ellie May
Ellie May marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Tamara Perez
Tamara Perez marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
James Eardley
James Eardley marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Sarah Keane
Sarah Keane marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Leandra de Sousa
Leandra de Sousa marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Jack the Ripper: The Casebook Haunted Britain and Ireland Haunted Castles of Britain and Ireland Haunted London Uncovering Jack The Ripper's London