Start by marking “L'amore che non muore (Baciata da un Angelo, #1)” as Want to Read:
L'amore che non muore (Baciata da un Angelo, #1)

L'amore che non muore (Kissed by an Angel #1)

3.77  ·  Rating Details ·  4,835 Ratings  ·  225 Reviews
Ivy è felice come non è mai stata prima, di quella felicità semplice che si prova quando si ama riamati. Eppure il destino ha altri piani per lei, e quando un incidente spezza la vita del suo Tristan, sembra aprirsi un abisso di disperazione. Ma senza che lei si accorga di nulla, Tristan ritorna: mandato sulla Terra come angelo custode, ha il compito di vegliare sul suo am ...more
Published September 2009 by Newton & Compton (first published July 1995)

To ask other readers questions about L'amore che non muore, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about L'amore che non muore

Fallen
Jul 24, 2013 Fallen rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Kellee
Feb 21, 2009 Kellee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kristy
Aug 10, 2012 Kristy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Meh.
Look at that cheesey cover.

This is one of those books that's good to read when you just want something easy that you don't have to think about. It's super quick. I think it's supposed to be emotional, but the characters are very hard to get to know.

There was A TON of build up for Tristan and Ivy to get together, but once they did.... BAM! There fun was over before it really began.

Spoiler:

Tristan dies. He is an angel, still in love with Ivy. He has a mission, only he doesn't know what it i
GuT
Feb 03, 2016 GuT rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
I almost liked this book until the eleventh chapter, but after that... I cried like a baby. I felt so bad for Tristan, that cute, charming boy didn't deserve die so fast. Besides that I didn't liked this story much. It was quite boring and nothing special actually happened. As always, I'm not saying that this books is bad or not worth of time. I would never say that about any book. I just didn't liked it and that is only my opinion ;)
Lucy (Talk Less, Smile More)
Reading Challenge #20: A book at the bottom of your to-read list

Even though I absolutely love angel books, I didn't go into reading this with much thought. It's an older book so I wasn't really expecting to be blown away. (Not saying that older books aren't well written, it's just that times are different and writing styles and techniques have improved since then)
In short, I enjoyed this book for what it's worth. This book didn't have complex characters and the plot was pretty average (but more
Yelania Nightwalker
Ivy Lyons, la protagonista de esta novela, cree mucho en los ángeles. Tiene diversas figurillas de ellos y les reza, especialmente al Ángel del Agua. Por que Ivy le teme al agua.

Cuando se muda a una nueva ciudad, junto a su pequeño hermano y su madre, que va a casarse con un hombre rico y que tiene un hijo de la misma edad de ella, conoce a nuevas personas, entre ellas a Tristán.

Tristán es el chico guapo del colegio, al que ninguna mujer se le niega nunca. Forma parte del equipo de natación de l
Makii
Jul 03, 2012 Makii rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
¿Porque me meto a leer estos libros? ¿porqueeeee?
Ohhh que cruel, eran tan lindos juntos, y el ahora muerto.... y ella sin creer en los ángeles!
Porque será que la vida nos da tanto y de golpe decide que ya no es nuestro momento de seguir? Nos cuenta tanto conseguir las cosas en la vida, y para que? para que en pleno auge de felicidad nos lo quiten? De verdad, son cosas que no entiendo....
Me duele ver a Tristan tratando de alcanzar a Ivy, pero al final ambos saben que no van a poder estar juntos
Sabrina
Jan 19, 2010 Sabrina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book is one of the best books I have read all year. Right now i am where Tristion is trying to find out what his mission is ... right now he thinks it is to convince Ivy that he loves her ... but by my opinion she already knows. I find it very sad how he died in the begging. I wanted to cry ... at some times you might get a little confused but you will figure it out later ... in my minded I see Tristion as the hunky (or chunky as Ivy’s boss would say messing up but all ways fixing her se ...more
Carolina
Jul 07, 2012 Carolina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, dl
WHY???? :(
Annika
Jan 25, 2011 Annika rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: didn-t-finish
I must be in a literary famine. Of the four books I've tried to read this month, only ONE was even worth finishing.

This book is not one of them. So to anyone looking for a fair review, this isn't it. I could not waste any more of what brain cells I had left chewing on this ridiculous tween-age warped fantasy of what high school love MIGHT be like.

Let me put it this way: Twilight made more sense and had more logic. And that's huge.

I like angels. I thought a high school girl falling in love with
Elisabetta
Jun 16, 2012 Elisabetta rated it it was amazing
Shelves: usa, young-adult, fantasy
Lo sapevo, lo sapevo, LO SAPEVO!!!
Dopo aver letto il prologo sapevo che avrei versato un sacco di lacrime prima o poi...
Mi ero detta che non era possibile, che in qualche modo il prologo si sarebbe spigato con un incubo di uno dei protagonisti o qualche altra trovata che mi avrebbe fatto tirare un sospiro di sollievo e invece...

Lo sapevo, eppure non mi sono data pervinta e ho continuato a leggere.
E così ho conosciuto Ivy una regazza semplice, di buon cuore, che credeva fortemente negli angeli
G
Jul 15, 2011 G rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I can't say it's a bad book exactly, but I can't say it's on my top10 either. The writing is sometimes a little dull, with overly dramatic comparisons that intend to be romantic but end up being boring and plain weird. With that being said, most characters are extremely uninteresting, the main couple included. In fact, the only characters that sounded somewhat promising were Gregory and Lacey. The plot unfolds predictably and it doesn't help that the version I read was horribly translated.
...mo
Merve Özcan
Aug 08, 2011 Merve Özcan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance

Kitabı okurken yas tutma anlarında ağlamama engel olamadım (Fazla değil bir ikiş göz yaşı). Kitap çok romantikti. Hoşlandım.Çok şey beklenmeden okunabilecek bir kitap. Bundan sonra neler olacak merak ediyorum. Kitap dediğim gibi çok romantik ve durgun yerleri var ve sıkıcı olmaya başlıyor. Biraz daha aksiyonla kendine bağlatabilir.

Kitabın Konusu:

Ivy ve Trishian birbirlerinden hoşlanmaktadır ama açılamazlar Ivy'nin kedisi'nin yeni bir eve gitmesi gerekmekte
Trisha
Aug 12, 2013 Trisha rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-physical
Cute and sweet. Pretty light for a book about angels and death.

I thought it was cute but the writing seemed pretty light and young. I'm interested to see if it changes as you get farther in the series.
Debra
Jan 11, 2015 Debra rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: projecttbr-2015
For a more detailed review, please check out my review below:

Debra's Book Cafe

Debs :-)
Nadia Karen Sinclair-Mills
Linda, facil de leer... me dejo al borde de las lagrimas. Perder a la persona qe amas debe ser la cosa mas dificil...
Meli
Jan 06, 2014 Meli rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
More like a 3.5. THAT ending. God.
Michelle
Jul 30, 2013 Michelle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very sweet love story that was pretty compelling
Melisande
J’avais reçu ce livre en cadeau lors de la dédicace de Cate Tiernan et Maggie Stiefvater au Virgin et je l’avais mis de côté, ayant beaucoup d’autres lectures plus intéressantes à mes yeux. Mais suite à la lecture commune sur le forum de Lire ou Mourir, je l’ai ressorti de sa cachette (ouais, vu l’aspect de la PAL, on peut dire ça) et ait commencé à le lire très rapidement le soir même (bah oui, je l’ai commencé la veille au soir, du jour où l’on allait discuter du livre) et je l’ai donc terminé ...more
Cassandra De La Rosa
This book was... not bad. I actually really enjoyed it. A lot of surprises and it kept me happy!! That's why I moved on to the second book in the series. Ivy's character lacked in development and continued to make bad choices and not learning from lessons that a normal person would. Granted, I still read all the way through the second book and still sort of liked it. Then... The third book. I stopped half-way through. I wish I didn't have to, but the character development wasn't there for me. It ...more
Elizabetha
Ivy es un chica preciosa y perfecta, excelente estudiante y eximia pianista.Cree ciegamente en los ángeles y en cada una de sus dificultades les reza por ayuda. Es nueva en la acomodada comunidad de Stonehill cercana a New York, donde se ha mudado con su madre y su pequeño hermano Phillip, desde la esforzada y natal Norwalk.Su madre se casará con un antiguo amor de juventud, ahora separado, rico y con un hijo, Gregory.Todos, espera ella, formarán una familia , aún cuando sabe que su hermanito de ...more
Luz Venegas
Nothing's surprising. I mean, the end of the book is right on the begging, so, I still not falling about this book. Just because I won't give up I'll give another chance to the second one.
Elisha Hollis
Nov 15, 2016 Elisha Hollis rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ivy is a high school age girl who has a fear of water and no interest in dating until a handsome swimmer named Tristan offers to help her learn to swim and be in water; when Tristan dies in a car crash with a deer, he comes back as an angel and determines that his mission in order to move on from this world is to save Ivy from meeting his same fate: death. I really liked the book because of how every word was used to paint a picture in my mind. My favorite part in particular is from page 107 tha ...more
Ashley Peers
Great teen romance. Engrossing and easy too read. I did find some grammatically errors in my paperback cover, though. Made me want a romance of my own!
OpenBookSociety.com
Brought to you by OBS reviewer Heidi

This is the first book in Mary Claire Helldorfer’s Kissed by an Angel series written under her pseudo name, Elizabeth Chandler.

Ivy just moved to a new town and hangs out with her two best friends, Suzanne and Beth. Her mother marries a wealthy man and they move into his big expensive house and now she has a new brother, one of the popular guys at school, Gregory, who Suzanne has a huge crush on.

Beth and Suzanne are convinced that the star of the school’s swim
Rebeca
May 08, 2014 Rebeca rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: resenha
"O amor termina com a morte"
Eu li o livro há alguns anos, mas resolvi reler e compartilhar minha opinião sobre ele com vocês.

O livro começa em uma plena cena de amasso no banco de trás do carro, com direito a muitas declarações e beijinhos entre Tristan, o nadador campeão do colégio, e Ivy, a inocente( ou devo dizer indiferente?) jovem pianista e a protagonista da história. Depois , somos levados para uma agitada cena de acidente de carro, que não sabemos o resultado até o final do livro, pois
Dalbro
Feb 17, 2015 Dalbro rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, young-adult, 2015
Tristan er forelsket i Ivy, så forelsket at han vil gøre sig selv fuldstændig til grin, blot hun vil kigge i hans retning og erkende at han lever. Selvom Tristan er en flot muskuløs fyr - han er svømmer på skoleholdet - er han alligevel fortabt når det kommer til Ivy.

Ivy ved skam udmærket godt at Tristan findes, men hun er for genert til at sige noget til ham. Da Tristan serverer til Ivys mors bryllup og går sig selv til grin for at få hendes lillebror til at grine, begynder hun dog så små at fo
Tombraiderka009
Aug 10, 2016 Tombraiderka009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nie spodziewałam się tak świetnej książki. Wypożyczyłam "Pocałunek anioła" z myślą, że to kolejny klasyczny paranormal romance, gdzie dziewczyna sobie chodzi do szkoły i tam spotyka chłopaka, który ma "tę" tajemnicę i nie może jej o tym powiedzieć, bo jest na ziemi pod przykrywką. Taki psikus mnie spotkał, że książka jest właściwie obyczajówką, a wątek paranormalny pojawia się pod sam koniec.

Poznajemy nastoletnią Ivy, która ma fioła na punkcie aniołów i zbiera małe figurki z ich podobizną wierzą
Vera Neves (Sinfonia dos Livros)
Contém SPOILLERS

Ainda não conhecia nenhum livro dessa autora. Elizabeth Chandler.
Fiquei deveras surpreendida pelo estilo de escrita dela. É um tipo de escrita leve e fácil de se ler. Só não acabei o livro mais rapidamente porque não tive tempo mesmo.

Beijada por um Anjo é o primeiro livro da Saga "Beijada Por Um Anjo" composta por cinco volumes.

Trata-se da história de um casal de jovens estudantes. Tristan e Ivy.
Tristan é um atleta que faz natação olímpica. Tem de trabalhar para conseguir pagar
Amandine Détrez
Nous suivons donc les aventures d'Ivy et de Tristan, leur rencontre, leur vie respective etc...

Quand le malheur frappe, c'est la fin de tout..

Bref, c'est un roman introductif, qui remplit son travail mais il manque quelque chose, je ne sais pas quoi mais quelque chose, j'ai eu beaucoup de mal à le lire, la preuve; après l'avoir fini, j'ai commencé L'Elite, c'était hier vers 20h et aujourd'hui, à cette heure, c'est à dire un peu plus de 16h, j'ai lu autant de pages dans L'Elite qu'il y a dans Le
  • Azufre y Sal
  • The Black Diamond (Black Diamond, #2)
  • Hoodoo Money, First Edition
  • Stealing Kevin's Heart
  • Curse (Wicked, #2)
  • El complot mongol
  • As You Wish (Time of Transition, #2)
  • One Wicked Sin (The Scandalous Women of the Ton, #2)
  • Settling (Solid, #2)
  • Streamline
  • Skin (Hot Cops, #2)
  • Il mio inverno a Zerolandia
  • The Rose of Shanhasson (Blood and Shadows, #1)
  • Fade to Black (Deadlines & Diamonds, #1)
  • Rise (Salvaged, #2)
  • Wings of Fire (Guardians of Ascension, #3)
  • Blue Ice (Ice #1)
  • Cuando te vuelvas real
Elizabeth Chandler is a pseudonym for Mary-Claire Helldorfer. She currently lives in Baltimore, Maryland.
More about Elizabeth Chandler...

Kissed by an Angel (6 books)
  • The Power of Love (Kissed by an Angel, #2)
  • Soulmates (Kissed by an Angel, #3)
  • Evercrossed (Kissed by an Angel, #4)
  • Everlasting (Kissed by an Angel, #5)
  • Everafter (Kissed by an Angel #6)

“When you love someone, it's never over,' Dr. Carruthers replied gently. 'You move on, because you have to, but you bring him in your heart.” 309 likes
“This isn't a game for me. I love you, Ivy, and one day you're going to believe me.” 189 likes