Start by marking “Afternoon Pleasures: Erotica for Gay Couples” as Want to Read:
Afternoon Pleasures: Erotica for Gay Couples

Afternoon Pleasures: Erotica for Gay Couples

4.7 of 5 stars 4.70  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  5 reviews

Shane Allison has put together that rarest of anthologies- bedtime reading for gay couples. Filled with romance, passion, and lots of lust,Afternoon Pleasuresis irresistably erotic yet celebrates the coming together of souls as well as bodies.

Two husbears travel down south to meet up with a horned up twink in Jeff Mann’s, “One Afternoon in the Bible Belt.” A sneaky environ

Published June 7th 2011 by Cleis Press (first published June 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Afternoon Pleasures, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Afternoon Pleasures

Fangtasia
Fabulously good read! My absolute favorite story was "Tom's Feet", by Gregory L. Norris. Going hunting now for anything else he's written.

More extensive review at http://arketipo187.com/2011/10/11/fin...
Dilo Keith
Mar 12, 2014 Dilo Keith is currently reading it
Shelves: antho, gay-male, erotica
I haven't assigned a rating because I haven't finished the book. If the quality of the remaining stories is similar to what I've read, it earns 5 stars. This is my impression so far:

This outstanding collection combines fresh plots, great sex, and the special connection of established couples. I've read many dozens of gay erotica anthologies, both general and those with specific themes, and I know they're not easy to rate. I look for writing quality, how well the sex is integrated with the plot,
Nathan Burgoine
Feb 27, 2013 Nathan Burgoine rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
This afternoon, snow didn't so much as fall from the sky as collapse all over the city. It took me over an hour to slowly dig the driveway, and even then it would have likely been another while longer if not for the arrival of my mother-in-law with her snow-blower (did I mention I have the best in-laws known to mankind?)

It was the wet, heavy, packable snow - the kind that's great for snowballs, snow-men, and horrible for shoveling. You can't push the shovel, only dig it out one shovel-sized chun
Author G D  Grace
"Queen Intrigue", short-story in this book, was written by a very good friend and colleague of mine, D. Fostalove.

I need to read this book, and that short story of his.
Lisabet Sarai
Not enough variety for my tastes in anthologies.
Laurali
Laurali marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Meagan M
Meagan M is currently reading it
Sep 22, 2014
Ketan
Ketan marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Ketan
Ketan is currently reading it
Jul 11, 2014
Ben
Ben marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Raymierzejewski
Raymierzejewski marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Chyan
Chyan marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Tee Jay
Tee Jay marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Poeticdemise
Poeticdemise marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
Norma
Norma marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Simon Yawin
Simon Yawin marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2013
Fox Lee
Fox Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2013
Rob Rosen
May 30, 2013 Rob Rosen rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Jason
Jason marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2013
MMT
MMT marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2013
Mika
Mika marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2012
Hend
Hend marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2012
I Remember Backdraft: Fireman Erotica College Boys: Gay Erotic Stories Brief Encounters: 69 Hot Gay Shorts Nasty Boys: Rough Trade Erotica