Start by marking “Inevitable” as Want to Read:
Inevitable

Inevitable

You can t escape the inevitable . It was like he could read me like an open book. His dedication was almost alarming, but I was undeniably drawn to him. It wasn t just that he was the most beautiful boy I d ever seen. Or that his voice could cause my body to melt into a warm puddle of goo. He really got me. Carina Lombardi, a vibrant New York University student, can t shak ...more
Published January 20th 2011 by Amira Rock Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Inevitable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inevitable

Cindy
Mar 30, 2011 Cindy rated it it was amazing
Inevitable was an amazing true blue LOVE story!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievably good! I do mean Blue so girls have your tissues ready. This is a very unique story and I don't want to give anything away so writing this review is a little challenging. To start with I loved the story and loved the characters. Carina, was fun loving,good friend, strong willed and stubborn. She made me laugh, cry and want to shake some sense into her at times, but she didn't know any better. Jared was my hero! so handsome and ...more
Casee Marie
Apr 11, 2011 Casee Marie rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011, reviewed
Kate Bennett has an unassuming writing style that charmed me into a comfortable familiarity from the first, but as she weaved her story I realized that this little book would pack quite a punch. She’s fearless in her storytelling; she handled a supremely difficult plot with confidence, carried two would-be perfect characters into the realm of imperfection and rounded the entire book out with an ending as boldly original as the plot twists itself.

...read full review at my blog.
Cialina (Muggle-Born)
Apr 08, 2011 Cialina (Muggle-Born) rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-ebook, 2011, arc
I love the premise of INEVITABLE and my interest was instantly piqued from the prologue. INEVITABLE is light contemporary romance mixed with fantasy / science fiction elements. The romance does have to do with what seems like reincarnation – which is what the main character Carina alludes to – but I’ll let you figure it out for yourself if you decide to read the book.

While it did turn out to be enjoyable, I had a hard time getting into the book when I originally started. Bennett’s dialogue seeme
Novels On The Run
Mar 29, 2011 Novels On The Run rated it liked it
MARISSA'S REVIEW:

3.75 TIME TRAVELLING STARS!!

This is a story that has some deep passion. Carina and Jared have been together a while, quite a few times, deeply in love....and only one of them knows about it! The unbreakable bond that forms is tested time and again, tragedy after tragedy.

Carina Lombardi has a quick wit about her and delivers some great one liners throughout the book. She is very independent and strives to maintain that - even if maybe it's the wrong decision for her personally..
Missy (Two Readers Reviews)
Apr 04, 2011 Missy (Two Readers Reviews) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own, arc, signed, favorites
I don't think that I can say enough good things about this book! I could not put it down. I got so sucked into it that I paid no attention to anything going on around me and by the time I finished it it was WAY past my bedtime!

Carina is a senior at NYU working towards her degree in journalism. For the past couple of years she has been swooning over a guy from afar. A guy that is so attractive to her that she is sure she has no chance with him. When he comes into the coffee shop that she works at
Vickie Ramage
Dec 07, 2011 Vickie Ramage rated it it was amazing
Kate e-mailed me and asked me to review this and I must say, I'm glad she did! Inevitable is one of my favourite reads this year.

It's hard to pin down what this book actually is. It's part chick-lit, part YA, part paranormal romance, part tear-jerker. Yeah, that sums it up. It's also beautiful. Get your tissues out ladies - you might just need them! I wouldn't recommend this to the younger YA set - 15, 16+ and there are some adult stuff in there, no full on descriptions of weird sex acts or anyt
Meg
Oct 07, 2011 Meg rated it it was amazing
Breath taking, devastating, incredible. I cannot begin to describe how much this book has moved me. A love such as Jared and Carina's really does only happen once in a lifetime and it can not be replaced.
Amanda
Amanda rated it did not like it
Jun 12, 2013
Lora Palmer
Lora Palmer rated it really liked it
May 23, 2011
Kate Bennett
Kate Bennett rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2011
Kellie
Kellie rated it did not like it
Aug 16, 2011
Maudelesque
Maudelesque rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2011
Kristi
Kristi rated it really liked it
Aug 11, 2013
Morgan
Morgan rated it did not like it
Nov 10, 2012
Toni
Toni rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2014
Jackie
Jackie rated it liked it
Jul 15, 2012
Cheryl Klepacz
Cheryl Klepacz rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2012
A. Powers
A. Powers rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2013
Michelle  novelsontherun
Michelle novelsontherun marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2011
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2011
lilly bear ♡
lilly bear ♡ marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2011
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2011
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2011
Aydrea
Aydrea marked it as to-read
Alyssa hoffmaster
Alyssa hoffmaster marked it as to-read
Jena
Jena marked it as to-read
Fhal
Fhal marked it as to-read
Lara'
Lara' marked it as to-read
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Shaz
Shaz marked it as to-read
Brie
Brie added it
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Erica (daydreamer)
Erica (daydreamer) marked it as to-read
Khalia Hades
Khalia Hades marked it as to-read
Minas
Minas marked it as to-read
Sara Grochowski
Sara Grochowski marked it as to-read
Steph Sinclair
Steph Sinclair marked it as to-read
♥♥~Carla~♥♥
♥♥~Carla~♥♥ marked it as to-read
Esmeralda
Esmeralda marked it as to-read
Catalina Sennett
Catalina Sennett marked it as to-read
kitty  writer
kitty writer marked it as to-read
Jaci
Jaci marked it as to-read
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Bianca
Bianca marked it as to-read
Lindsay Hunter
Lindsay Hunter marked it as to-read