Start by marking “Inevitable” as Want to Read:
Inevitable

Inevitable

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  7 reviews
You can t escape the inevitable . It was like he could read me like an open book. His dedication was almost alarming, but I was undeniably drawn to him. It wasn t just that he was the most beautiful boy I d ever seen. Or that his voice could cause my body to melt into a warm puddle of goo. He really got me. Carina Lombardi, a vibrant New York University student, can t shak ...more
Published January 20th 2011 by Amira Rock Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Inevitable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inevitable

Cindy
Inevitable was an amazing true blue LOVE story!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievably good! I do mean Blue so girls have your tissues ready. This is a very unique story and I don't want to give anything away so writing this review is a little challenging. To start with I loved the story and loved the characters. Carina, was fun loving,good friend, strong willed and stubborn. She made me laugh, cry and want to shake some sense into her at times, but she didn't know any better. Jared was my hero! so handsome and ...more
Casee Marie
Kate Bennett has an unassuming writing style that charmed me into a comfortable familiarity from the first, but as she weaved her story I realized that this little book would pack quite a punch. She’s fearless in her storytelling; she handled a supremely difficult plot with confidence, carried two would-be perfect characters into the realm of imperfection and rounded the entire book out with an ending as boldly original as the plot twists itself.

...read full review at my blog.
Missy (Two Readers Reviews)
I don't think that I can say enough good things about this book! I could not put it down. I got so sucked into it that I paid no attention to anything going on around me and by the time I finished it it was WAY past my bedtime!

Carina is a senior at NYU working towards her degree in journalism. For the past couple of years she has been swooning over a guy from afar. A guy that is so attractive to her that she is sure she has no chance with him. When he comes into the coffee shop that she works at
Vickie Ramage
Kate e-mailed me and asked me to review this and I must say, I'm glad she did! Inevitable is one of my favourite reads this year.

It's hard to pin down what this book actually is. It's part chick-lit, part YA, part paranormal romance, part tear-jerker. Yeah, that sums it up. It's also beautiful. Get your tissues out ladies - you might just need them! I wouldn't recommend this to the younger YA set - 15, 16+ and there are some adult stuff in there, no full on descriptions of weird sex acts or anyt
Cialina (Muggle-Born)
I love the premise of INEVITABLE and my interest was instantly piqued from the prologue. INEVITABLE is light contemporary romance mixed with fantasy / science fiction elements. The romance does have to do with what seems like reincarnation – which is what the main character Carina alludes to – but I’ll let you figure it out for yourself if you decide to read the book.

While it did turn out to be enjoyable, I had a hard time getting into the book when I originally started. Bennett’s dialogue seeme
Novels On The Run
MARISSA'S REVIEW:

3.75 TIME TRAVELLING STARS!!

This is a story that has some deep passion. Carina and Jared have been together a while, quite a few times, deeply in love....and only one of them knows about it! The unbreakable bond that forms is tested time and again, tragedy after tragedy.

Carina Lombardi has a quick wit about her and delivers some great one liners throughout the book. She is very independent and strives to maintain that - even if maybe it's the wrong decision for her personally..
Meg
Breath taking, devastating, incredible. I cannot begin to describe how much this book has moved me. A love such as Jared and Carina's really does only happen once in a lifetime and it can not be replaced.
Liberty Brown
Liberty Brown marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Laura Jansky
Laura Jansky marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Melissa Redlien
Melissa Redlien marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Lauren
Lauren added it
Jan 14, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2013
Jenna
Jenna added it
Sep 03, 2013
Savanna
Savanna marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2013
Krynne
Krynne marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2013
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
May 24, 2013
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2013
Audrey
Audrey marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2013
Cassie LeBlanc
Cassie LeBlanc marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2013
Jaimie
Jaimie marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2013
Nancy The book junkie
Nancy The book junkie marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2013
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2013
Skyly
Skyly marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
SEO & Content- A Match Made in Heaven John Aubrey: Brief Lives with an Apparatus for the Lives of Our English Mathematical Writer Adult Body Image