Start by marking “What Every Woman Wants in a Man/What Every Man Wants in a Woman: 10 Essentials for Growing Deeper in Love |10 Qualities for Nurturing Intimacy” as Want to Read:

Opposites Attract…and can thrive in a marriage built on God.

The book starts with the results of a survey detailing the ten most important qualities that each man or woman wants in a spouse, then teaches us how we can be the person who breeds that quality in our husband or wife. Throughout the book the authors use their own personalities and experience with marriage to demo
Published December 27th 2006 by Charisma House (first published January 1st 2001)

Katrina Atkins
Jun 11, 2010 Katrina Atkins is currently reading it
This is currently my devotion. I am enjoying learning how to be submissive (NOT!)
Barbara
Aug 31, 2011 Barbara rated it really liked it
This book is a Christian primer for those wanting to get married, and is coauthored by a pastor (John Hagee) and his wife, who each write half of the book from the male or female perspective. I found Hagee's oneliners and jokes tiresome after a while, but his advice is solid: love and respect your mate, and understand the differences between men and women. It was a good read, but I've read better books on relationships.
Danettewinslow
Feb 20, 2008 Danettewinslow rated it really liked it
I haven't finished it but it helps you look at things from both male and female perspectives...Maybe both people in the relationship should read. It is a bit of an eye opener with a Christian spin on everything. It can help you build a stronger relationship if you have an open mind.
Shiloh
Jan 30, 2008 Shiloh rated it liked it
This was a good book, but not much that was new, or that you don't see in other marrieds books. It was a bit confusing too as to which side was writen to who. I actually perferred Diana Hagge's side of the book.
roland zoe
Feb 18, 2011 roland zoe rated it liked it
Shelves: family-health
Cuma baca yang bagian 'What Every Man Wants..' aja. Yang satu lagi ntar aja, hahaha... Cukup bagus buat mengenal wanita (ataupun pria).
Paul Townley
Jul 29, 2012 Paul Townley rated it it was amazing
Excellent reading for both my wife and me. Pastor Hagee makes numerous points that are well taken and very useful.
Taryn
Jan 24, 2009 Taryn rated it it was amazing
John Hagee is hilarious! I loved this book!
Debbie
Debbie rated it did not like it
Feb 10, 2015
Sandy
Sandy rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2014
Brittany
Brittany rated it liked it
Dec 22, 2009
Ann-marie Ako-adounvo
Ann-marie Ako-adounvo rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2016
Keeli
Keeli rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2008
Rachael
Rachael rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2011
Dorena
Dorena rated it it was amazing
Darren Noble
Darren Noble rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2012
Liebe
Liebe rated it really liked it
Diane
Diane rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2014
Jamie
Jamie rated it really liked it
Spongebob
Spongebob rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2015
Temmy Kelvianto
Temmy Kelvianto rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2012
Kariuki Njiru
Kariuki Njiru rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2014
Cynthia
Cynthia rated it really liked it
Dec 02, 2013
Laura rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2016
Hyacinth Kirstie
Hyacinth Kirstie rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2014
Amanda Talbert
Amanda Talbert rated it liked it
Jul 20, 2014
Nmecha
Nmecha rated it it was ok
Feb 13, 2014
Nightocelot
Nightocelot rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2016
Autumn
Autumn rated it really liked it
Mar 15, 2012
Kelleydiona
Kelleydiona rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2012
Joann
Joann rated it really liked it
Apr 29, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • The Bible Promise Book - KJV
  • The Writers Digest Guide to Query Letters
  • For Married Women Only: Three Principles for Honoring Your Husband
  • The 10 Commandments of Marriage: The Do's and Don'ts for a Lifelong Covenant
  • Starting Your Career as a Freelance Writer
  • Before You Say "I Do"
  • Transforming Children Into Spiritual Champions: Why Children Should Be Your Church's #1 Priority
  • Better Together: What On Earth Are We Here For?
  • Genesis and the Big Bang Theory: The Discovery Of Harmony Between Modern Science And The Bible
  • Galileo Goes to Jail: And Other Myths about Science and Religion
  • Pay Attention to Daniel's Prophecy!
  • Eat Vegan on $4.00 a Day
  • Enjoying Where You Are on the Way to Where You Are Going: Learning How to Live a Joyful Spirit-Led Life
  • Are We Living in the End Times?
  • The Best Things in Life: A Contemporary Socrates Looks at Power, Pleasure, Truth & the Good Life
  • Thuggin In Miami (The Family Is Made : Part 1)
  • The Story of Philosophy
  • Public Speaking for College & Career
Pastor John Hagee and his wife Diana reach out and spread Christ's message throughout the Northern Hemisphere. They reside in San Antonio, Texas with their five adult children, their spouses and grandchildren.

Paster John Hagee is a scholar, musician, athlete, evangelist, and above all, a pastor with a pastor's heart. A fourth-generation preacher in the tradition of his father and grandfathers befo
More about John Hagee...