Start by marking “I Can Mend Your Broken Heart” as Want to Read:
I Can Mend Your Broken Heart

I Can Mend Your Broken Heart

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Almost everyone, at one time or another, is affected by a broken heart. But how can we cope with this most personal of traumas?

Here, world-famous hypnotist Paul McKenna and psychotherapist Dr Hugh Willbourn show the reader how to cope with the grief which can accompany the break-up of a relationship. How to Mend Your Broken Heart is packed with simple, highly effective, pr
Paperback
Published December 4th 2006 by Bantam Press

To ask other readers questions about I Can Mend Your Broken Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Can Mend Your Broken Heart

Handsome
This book helped me to get through rough times in my life, it also helped me to heal emotionally. I've also learn t to get over emotional scars easily. I highly recommend it because it also helped me to think creatively, it sharpened my mind. It is an easy read, which means that everybody from all walks of life can relate to it. If you want piece of mind in your life then go for it and you wont regret reading it. Everything is there but it's up to you to decide what works for you. The ideas are ...more
Fno Al-a
i really like it , its make me feeling in the good way and Positive..
Boshra Mansour
The final step is to remember that you have everything to gain from here... Your future starts right now and from this moment on, it’s written by you - no one else! Be as imaginative as you like and dare to dream. Let me know how you get on :))
Ebony
This book really helped me get through a horrible and painful break-up. Even though i read it, i didn't follow some of it. making these mistakes and re reading the book helped me see where i went so wrong and how to get over it. I didn't fix the pain it helped ease it, get closure and help with many aspects including jealousy of your ex's new lover. For a book it is really understand of how you feel. Good book, must read if you're heart broken.
Deemah
You don't have to be heartbroken to read it.
It's highly recommended for those seeking emotional strength and independence.
Lin
very helpful book. help you to understand emotional healing, change your bad habit, and become a new you !
Gregory Franco
AWESome book ! helped alot
Phoenix Autumn
Phoenix Autumn marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Ana
Ana added it
Apr 30, 2015
Yessenia Cisneros
Yessenia Cisneros marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Brandi Louise
Brandi Louise marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Kimi
Kimi added it
Jan 10, 2015
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Travis Smith
Travis Smith marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Emanooz93
Emanooz93 marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Sara Sinan
Sara Sinan marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Paul McKenna is an English hypnotist and self-improvement author.
McKenna has written and produced books and multimedia products, hosted self-improvement television shows and presents seminars in hypnosis, neuro-linguistic programming, weight loss and motivation.
More about Paul McKenna...
I Can Make You Thin Change Your Life in Seven Days: The World's Leading Hypnotist Shows You How Instant Confidence I Can Make You Rich I Can Make You Sleep: Overcome Insomnia Forever and Get the Best Rest of Your Life!