Start by marking “Next Stop, Paradise” as Want to Read:
Next Stop, Paradise

Next Stop, Paradise

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  61 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Samantha Bartlett has vowed never again to fall for a smooth-talking hunk. So it's hate at first sight when the lovelypolice officer meets Derek Diche, a TV exposjournalist she instantly decides is short on hard facts -- even if he is long on hard pecs. But then Samantha's appointed as Derek's town liaison, which means they're up-close and personal.A lot. And though she sw ...more
Published September 4th 2001 by Avon (first published September 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Next Stop, Paradise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Next Stop, Paradise

Eva
Ann Marie
I was disappointed with this Paradise Beach installment after how good Hurricane Hannah was. The Hole in the Wall Gang returned here but there were not enough of their antics to help the book along. Boring characters and a disappointing ending bout the egg. I only liked the "alien abduction" scene.
Carrie
Okay, suspension of disbelief meter was off the charts with this book- but that lent it a certain charm. And, I liked the concept of searching for magic in the world. It was slightly hokey rather than steamy in particular key scenes, but overall, not bad.
C K
This is an author that I have read a lot of and have added her books to my 'keeper' book shelf. Most I have read at least twice and some even more than that.
Katie
Adorable! I love this love story! He was surprising a very good guy.
Kelli
Kelli marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Lsw
Lsw marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2014
Martha Jeffery
Martha Jeffery marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2013
Wendy
Wendy added it
Aug 20, 2013
Lisa Ludicrous
Lisa Ludicrous marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2013
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Hurricane Hannah Letting Loose Catching Kelly The Life of Reilly Chasing Rainbow