Start by marking “Nora Roberts's Bride Quartet” as Want to Read:
Nora Roberts's Bride Quartet

Nora Roberts's Bride Quartet (Bride Quartet #1-4)

4.52  ·  Rating Details ·  2,905 Ratings  ·  100 Reviews
Nora Roberts's Bride Quartet What's better than a wedding? Four weddings! Meet the women of Vows, Connecticut's most fabulous event planners, who know how to create the perfect celebration-but have to face their own jitters when it's their turn to walk down the aisle. Set a date with the #1 New York Times bestselling series filled with a "likable cast" and "effortless wit" ...more
Published March 1st 2011 by Berkley Books (first published January 1st 1990)

To ask other readers questions about Nora Roberts's Bride Quartet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nora Roberts's Bride Quartet

Kristen
Aug 12, 2012 Kristen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Say what you will about the romance genre, but no one tells a story like Nora Roberts. I absolutely love this series! They are a wonderful escape, and I love to go back and reread them. I always enjoy getting swept up in the lives of the likable quartet of female leads in the story. Great reads!
Katy M
Sep 28, 2014 Katy M rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh, my. Nora Roberts does it again.

I never put spoilers in my reviews.
I feel the need, again, to criticize Penguin Books for their inattention to detail. An established publishing House should know better, shame on you! While, at least the mis-spelling and incorrect verbiage are not so bad this time, the formatting is atrocious; again, shame.
That said, wonderful books by one of my favorite author's and worth dealing with Penguin's inattention.
It's such an experience to read all 4 books in the se
Aislynn
Jan 21, 2011 Aislynn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nora Roberts Bridal Quartet has shot to the top of my favorites list. This series caught my attention right away. I picked up the first book on a whim, looking for a light read over a long weekend. Little did I know!

After reading the first, I immediately went to Nora Roberts website to find out more about her Quartet.
Mac, Emma, Laurel and Parker remind me of another four friends we've seen - Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda. This series show the ins and outs of girls relationships, lives
Mary
Jun 15, 2012 Mary rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this series. I really enjoy how Nora Roberts weaves the different characters through the entire series. You get to the point where you think of them as friends and you don't want it to ever end.
Maria
Oct 05, 2015 Maria rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was lucky enough to find all 4 books in a bundle.
There was love all around, some fighting, emotional baggage and laughs. Nora Roberts at her best in other words. Like how everything was tied up in a nice little bow and you walk away thinking everyone walked away with their happily ever after.
Micii
May 26, 2014 Micii rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
romantic, romantic, romantic, absolutely fantastic! :)
Sherri
Sep 07, 2010 Sherri rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have read the first three of the four and they are great. You can't go wrong with Nora Roberts! Now I have to wait until November to read the last one in the series!!!
Lauren Dempsey
May 20, 2016 Lauren Dempsey rated it it was amazing
Predictable and cheesy fluff but in the most perfectly entertaining way when you're in the mood for predictable and cheesy romantic fluff!
Jessica Avery
May 08, 2017 Jessica Avery rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
Love!! the story lines are great and I love how each book focuses on a different character. This was the first romance series I read and it's one of my favorites
Charity Yoder
Jul 25, 2016 Charity Yoder rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lol-d
Hey, romance books that didn't insanely piss me off! A whole set of 'em. I like this. I like this very much.

These books were absolutely cutesy. Well, I didn't particularly care for the one. But that's my issue.

So. A few items.

The way the ladies ran their business. The could sweet talk anyone, and I mean anyone to do just about anything to make the wedding "better." Mac: So here's what we're going to do with your photos, and you'll like it. Emma: Oh, that flower arrangement doesn't go with you
Taryn
May 12, 2015 Taryn rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Someone looking for a modern-day, predictable romance novel.
Shelves: favorites
This is the first, and most likely last, of Nora Roberts novels that I have read. I honestly did not expect to love these books this much, however it has been over a year since I first picked up Vision in White, and I have read all 4 in the series countless times.

While, yes, there are a few grammar mistakes here and there, and the books are predictable and cheesy at times; this quartet provided just the right amount of predictability and cheesiness that would lift me up on days where I wasn't f
Rene Rich
Jul 06, 2012 Rene Rich rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed these books! I loved having the chance to really become invested in the characters and their lives. It was wonderfully written and the development of the storylines flowed so beautifully! As I neared the end of book 4 I was so happy with the way the stories were wrapping up and wishing I could go 10 years into the future and see how their lives had changed and their families grown. I fully love the idea of living on the same (large) property as my 3 best friends and even if we didn't w ...more
Jul 22, 2014 Jennifer rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library
I can sum up all 4 different books with one review.

Girl decides she may want to be with boy and thinks about it for about a month.
They get together and stay together for about a month.
Boy doesn't really do anything wrong, but girl overreacts and either breaks up with or ignores boy for about 7-12 days.
Boy comes and apologizes for somethings he shouldn't really need to apologize for and proposes marriage, girl says yes even though they were together for one month.
Fill 75% of each book with rando
Katie
Jul 02, 2012 Katie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was my first attempt at romance novels of any kind, and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. What I loved was the premise of the women running their own wedding planning business. The characters were very likable and reading about their business was like stepping into a very different and enjoyable life for a little while. I'm not sure how I would feel about other Norah Roberts books because I liked the business premise much more than the romantic premise, but I might give them a shot. ...more
Amber Chancey
Feb 06, 2015 Amber Chancey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This whole series was amazing. But then again I have not stumbled upon a Nora Roberts book that I did not like. I usually have books on my kindle, but I had to buy these in paperback for my book shelf. That is just how great these books are. It was almost like a fairy tale romance, something that you hope that you can actually have in real life one day. Not to mention it gets your brain into the "wedding mode" which is great when you are actually planning your own wedding. I had to wait for each ...more
Stefanie
May 25, 2012 Stefanie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this series! I loved how the friends came together to make lemonade out of lemons. It was awesome how each one had a certain talent that could be applied to the biz.

The second books ending was good and different from what I had expected so I was a lil' disappointed with the ending but the heat b/tween the characters was great.

I wished sometimes I could see in real life what flowers Emma used and how Laurel's cakes turned out! I loved the banter of the men; it was so real and authe
Neha Mishra
When I read it, I loved it. Happy Ever After was kind of disappointing, but Savor the Moment pretty much made up for it.
Love the characters, Love the details and the various bonds that held together the characters. Its made me Aww! :D
I wanted to give a 4.5 but Seriously,Too much build up for the Parker Story with not much of a result.
These are feel-good humorous books with interesting strong characters and I recommend it to anyone who feels like reading a romance( Its weird I have been over-us
jenniangel
Aug 27, 2013 jenniangel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I grew up reading Nora Roberts' novels and as usual, I am very pleased with this series! Everything that a girl dreams of is in this series - fancy wedding gowns, lovely flowers, luxurious cakes and a nice picture that would say it all...for the hopeless romantic or romantically challenged ladies, this is a fun read!

I find it unfair to rank or choose just one from this series, each story is unique yet embedded with love, friendship and a chunk of humor and witty lines. Once again, the Nora Rober
Laila
It's been several years since I last read a book by Nora Roberts, and the Bride Quartet collection reminded me of just why she was one of my favorite authors during my highschool-college days. It was a very refreshing change of pace from the recent reads. One of the things I love most about her books is that family and friendship play a strong role. This series took me to a happy place, reminded me of my own childhood bffs and our wedding plannings. It was a fairytale (all four of them) that I'l ...more
Caitlyn "Books Are My Life" Baker
All of these books in the series brought something new to the table. I loved reading about all the girls and really enjoyed the setting and the small surprises. Seeing Mac, Emma, Laurel, and Parker go about their work and wedding business was really interesting, like a fairytale dream. I loved that they were involved in weddings and got to have dream weddings of their own. Another great set by Nora Roberts.
Sandy Jones
I really enjoyed the 4 different characters in the book and the setting of a wedding consultation business. I also enjoyed reading about the creative process of each of the different characters areas of expertise. Of course I enjoyed the development of the romances. However, I would appreciate if Roberts didn't use Christ's name as cuss word in her books. Also, I thought that some of the love scenes were a little ridiculous and unbelievable.
Julie
Oct 01, 2016 Julie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THis series is just a wonderful way to forget about all the outside world for a while, while reading.
It is not a masterpiece, but it does include romance and some wonderful descriptions of life amongst the characters . Overall , the feeling from reading this book is a one of satisfaction. Just a great way to get away and enjoy a bit of beauty and romance. And of course the book ends well, which is what one wants after reading this genre.
Jenelle
Jul 29, 2013 Jenelle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I typically enjoy Nora Roberts, as her stories are generally well written for the romance genre. I really enjoy getting to know characters and hanging with them for awhile, so having a four part series that develops each character was good. I did the audio versions of these books and thought they were well done.
Brittany
I needed some easy reads to kick off my summer after a few months of murder mysteries and classics, and these were indeed easy reads. Although I enjoyed the first two of the set, they did become extremely boring and so predictable that I found myself skimming pages and even skipping whole chapters. Recommended if you're looking for something easy to read, but I would just stick to the first one.
Michelle
Jan 02, 2011 Michelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this series but really wished she would write more. I kind of felt like the story was unfinished. I hope one day Nora decides to continue the series. Great series, I really fell in love the characters of this series. Each character has their own personality that really connect with each other.
A Klue
Nov 19, 2016 A Klue rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
(Read library copy)

This is not a full review, more of a personal note to myself. I read this entire bridal series a good while ago when I was in the mood for some sugary sweet romantic reads. Just now updating my GRs library shelves to mark it as "read".
Sdhughes904
Jul 22, 2016 Sdhughes904 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVE LOVE LOVE this quartet series!

We with a good set of girlfriends from elementary on... Can relate to keeping close to our friends... But then to run a wedding planner business and have a great ending for all four girls... Was just fun!
Jaime
May 23, 2011 Jaime rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series was so much fun. Probably because the 4 gals reminded me so much of my 3 sisters and I:) But the fact that they are friends, went into business together.....the dynamic and the romance....ahhhh, it's perfect. The banter is fun but can be a bit "colorful"...hee hee
Kimberly
Read all four in the quartet and okay - so I know this is Nora Roberts but I loved these! Was sad to end the series. Edgy enough to be different from your average Harlequin romances. Thought these were a fun, fun escape.
kathy post
Aug 17, 2016 kathy post rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read!

The perfect ending to the Bridal Quartet series. Laughs and tears from beginning to end Roberts another hit series under her belt. Very sorry it took me this long to find this series.
  • The Name of the Game (Something New, #3)
  • The Marked Men Collection (Marked Men, #1-3)
  • Touch Me (Awesome Foursome, #3)
  • Stray Hearts (Animal Magnetism, #1 & 2)
  • The Official Nora Roberts Companion
  • J.D. Robb In Death: The First Cases (In Death #1 & 2)
  • The 'Burg Series: The Complete Box Set
  • A Light at Winter's End (Cedar Springs #3)
  • One Day: A Valentine short story
  • Upon a Winter's Night (MacKinnon's Rangers, #3.5)
  • Always a Temptress (Drake's Rakes #3)
  • Nearly a Lady (Haverston Family #1)
  • Nora Roberts
  • Driven By Desire (Signet Eclipse)
  • Pride & Passion (The Brethren Guardians, #2)
  • Skin Dive (Skin, #4)
  • Dying to Score (Black Ops, Inc. #7.5)
  • The Plumed Bonnet (Stapleton-Downes, #6)
Nora Roberts is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of more than 200 novels, including The Obsession, The Liar, The Collector, Whiskey Beach and coming in June 2017, Come Sundown. She is also the author of the futuristic suspense In Death series written under the pen name J.D. Robb. There are more than 500 million copies of her books in print.
More about Nora Roberts...

Bride Quartet (4 books)
  • Vision in White (Bride Quartet, #1)
  • Bed of Roses (Bride Quartet, #2)
  • Savor the Moment (Bride Quartet, #3)
  • Happy Ever After (Bride Quartet, #4)

“Love can really screw you up before you learn to live with it.” 70 likes