Start by marking “Wilde Fire (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada #2)” as Want to Read:
Wilde Fire (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada #2)

Wilde Fire (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada #2)

3.92  ·  Rating Details  ·  485 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Wilde, Nevada is proving to be more troubling than Jessie imagined, when, just as she falls for one hot cowboy, feelings also spring up for his brother Phoenix. Though it’s crazy and not without risk, she can’t help but welcome his possessive embrace.

Phoenix knows she’s the woman for himand his four brothers. But there are those in Wilde who want to destroy them. Phoenix m
Published March 21st 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Wilde Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wilde Fire

Colters' Woman by Maya BanksRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesA Table for Three by Lainey ReeseLong Hard Ride by Lorelei JamesDecadent by Shayla Black
Best Ménage Fiction
339th out of 953 books — 1,253 voters
Lost in Bliss by Sophie OakThree to Ride by Sophie OakBack in Bliss by Sophie OakFound in Bliss by Sophie OakTwo to Love by Sophie Oak
Sexy Towns
139th out of 141 books — 36 voters

More lists with this book...

Brandy
Apr 27, 2011 Brandy rated it it was ok
I read book 1 and was disappointed but I wanted to give book 2 a shot. I still find the love scenes awkward but not as much as in the first book. Emotion is still lacking for me. Being told over and over the men love her and think she's special just isn't working. I find I want more showing than words of endearment.

The heroine is even more of a contradiction in book 2. I felt something was off with her in book 1 but attributed it to her being a virgin and uneducated in the act of sex/love but t
Donna Feibusch
Apr 28, 2015 Donna Feibusch rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An Awesome Read!

I enjoyed reading Wilde Fire [The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada 2] (Siren Publishing LoveXtreme Forbidden), all about Jessica the investigator sent from Washington DC to investigate the accidents at the Wilde Mine & Jackson, Phoenix, Dallas, Denver & Austin Wilde all brothers and owners of the Wilde Mine. In this series it starts with book 1 & goes to book 6 and it's all about the Wilde Mine and the brothers & the investigator. Each book's story is a continuation and
Rebecca
Apr 23, 2011 Rebecca rated it really liked it
Wilde Fire, the second book in The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada series, begins to weave a solid storyline while still holding back enough to create a suspenseful read. A love hexagon with six lovers in one relationship, this book focuses mostly on the heroine’s developing relationship with just one of the brothers. Like the first book, this is also a quick read with a fluid flow.

Jessie, who had come to Wilde, Nevada to investigate accidents in the local mine, meets Jackson Wilde and his four brothe
Judith
May 26, 2011 Judith rated it liked it
3.75 out of 5. Jessica Green continues her investigation of the mine mishaps in Wilde, NV, and the person or persons bent on running her out keep on with their hurtful plans as well. As in the first book, Jessie is attracted to one of the Wilde Brothers--Phoenix--and she is troubled at the strength of her response to him after her erotic encounters with his brother Jackson (Book 1). Jessica has never really encountered a marriage configuration with multiple husbands and so there is a struggle be ...more
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Jessie may have lost her virginity in Wilde, Nevada but what she’s found with the brothers Wilde is worth more than all the silver this little cow town can mine in a year!

When last we visited Wilde, Jessie Green had been sent to investigate the multiple accidents that had plagued the mine and the Wilde family who owned and operated it. Jessie met and became intimately acquainted with four of the Wilde brothers. Youngest brother Jackson made the first impression on the inexperienced Jessie but s
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
I will start off by stating that you really do need to read the first book in this series, as this is a continuous story that is intertwined with each of the previous as well as the upcoming novels. I loved how much more I got to know Jessie, Phoenix, and Jackson in Wilde Fire compared to the previous tale. The emotional boundaries that Jessie has inside of her are explained in great detail in this story and it allows us to finally see why she is the way she is. The characters are strongly shown ...more
Karen Roma
Oct 15, 2013 Karen Roma rated it really liked it
Jumbled emotions, near death experiences and the ever present hot and sexy Wilde brothers, all make for conflicting loyalties in this second edition of Wilde, Nevada.
No wonder Jessie's confused when the delicious Wilde brothers refuse to leave her alone, but still haven't come clean about what they want and what Jessie's role will be.
Danger is ever present, and someone has Jessie in their sights! As the mystery intensifies, the brothers are more determined than ever, to protect what's theirs and
Emily
May 06, 2011 Emily rated it really liked it
Part two in the Wilde series. Jackson has left town on business and asked Phoenix to keep a close eye on Jessie. Every moment he spends with her, Phoenix knows she is the one who has captured his heart and soul, but Jessie is confused about her feelings for not only Jackson and Phoenix but, the other brothers. When Jessie's life is put in danger, the brothers rally to protect her.

In this continuation she finally meets Austin which is a eye opening and quite intense. I am really enjoying the seri
Angelie
Feb 01, 2016 Angelie rated it really liked it
Phoenix
ValerieC
Mar 31, 2011 ValerieC rated it really liked it
Jackson is out of town on business for the family, so Phoenix takes over, trying his best to woo Jessie for himself and his brothers... while keeping her out of trouble.

Jessie misses Jackson, but also finds herself falling for Phoenix.

Jessie finally meets big brother, Austin, with a less than auspicious result.

Someone is still causing 'accidents', and Jessie is the target of one of them. The four younger brothers begin to wonder about Austin...
Melissa
Jessie is still in Wilde investigating the mine accidents and enjoying everything the Wilde brothers throw at her. Jackson fell for Jessie in the 1st book of the series and now it is Phoenix's turn to fall down the rabbit hole. Will Jackson and Phoenix be able to show their brothers that Jessie is meant to be their bride? Another great part to The Wilde Brothers series. I'm looking forward to reading the next book!
Midnight Sapp
It was really good, we get to know more about Phoenix. Finally she met Austin, and the meeting was really intense. I'm wondering how is the mystery person that is causing the accident ...
Beverly Price
Mar 15, 2013 Beverly Price rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Held my interest throughout the whole thing. The sweet yet commanding disposition of Phoenix was great. Can't wait to finish all of them!
The BookChick
Nov 25, 2011 The BookChick rated it did not like it
Shelves: never-read-again
Three words.....OH. MY. GOD. I don't know how I missed that there were 5 men to one woman in this story. I couldn't even get 1/4 of the way into it. NASTY.
Brittany
Apr 28, 2013 Brittany rated it really liked it
Shelves: menage
A great addition to the story! I haven't read many books like this in serial form but from what i have read this author is doing a great job.
Shae Shannon
Feb 25, 2013 Shae Shannon rated it it was amazing
Another awesome addition to the Wilde love story. These are turning to be my favorite series of all times!
Elaine
Apr 20, 2013 Elaine rated it it was amazing
This story is hot hot hot!! I couldn't put it down!
Jamie Campbell
I'm so digging the sexy Wilde brothers.
Greeneyes Belle28
Aug 27, 2011 Greeneyes Belle28 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-series
Excellent read....!!!!!
Angela
Aug 19, 2013 Angela rated it it was ok
2.5
Jarizona
Jarizona rated it it was ok
May 23, 2016
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
May 22, 2016
Zora
Zora rated it liked it
May 22, 2016
Claudia Reinbrecht
Claudia Reinbrecht rated it liked it
May 20, 2016
Kathy
Kathy added it
May 18, 2016
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
May 09, 2016
Sofia Machado
Sofia Machado marked it as to-read
May 07, 2016
Glenda Bowers
Glenda Bowers marked it as to-read
May 06, 2016
Rosalie
Rosalie marked it as to-read
May 06, 2016
Amanda Noakes
Amanda Noakes rated it really liked it
May 02, 2016
  • Loving Scarlett (Scarlett Rose and the 7 Longhorns #1)
  • Maya's Triple Dare (Divine Creek Ranch, #6)
  • Password to Her Heart (The American Soldier Collection, #9)
  • The Beginning (Passion Victoria #1)
  • Siren in Waiting (Texas Sirens, #5)
  • Sweet Captivation (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #2)
  • Dakota Springs (Dakota Heat, #4)
  • The Alpha's Fall (Great Wolves of Passion, Alaska, #2)
  • Unbridled and Unbroken (The Double Rider Men's Club, #2)
  • A Contract Bride's Triple Surprise  (Bride Train, #2)
  • Hailey's Game (Cattleman's Club, #2)
  • The First Bride
Chloe Lang began devouring romance novels during summers between college semesters as a respite to the rigors of her studies. Soon, her lifelong addiction was born, and to this day, she typically reads three or four books every week.

For years, the very shy Chloe tried her hand at writing romance stories, but shared them with no one. After many months of prodding by an author friend, Sophie Oak, sh
More about Chloe Lang...

The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada (7 books)
  • A Wilde Wedding Night (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada 0)
  • Going Wilde (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada #1)
  • Running Wilde (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada #3)
  • Wilde Nights (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada, #4)
  • Wilde Surrender (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada, #5)
  • Wilde Love (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada, #6)