Start by marking “Betrayal (Dark Touch #4)” as Want to Read:
Betrayal (Dark Touch #4)

Betrayal (Dark Touch #4)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  595 ratings  ·  32 reviews
A hot new boyfriend. Prom just round the corner. And not a demon in sight ...Things have never been better for Eve Evergold, Deepdene's kick-ass witch. But when things seem too good to be true, they usually are. An evil far greater than Eve has ever known is at work in Deepdene - and it's hell-bent on turning her closest friends against her. This time, it looks like Eve is ...more
Published June 2nd 2011 (first published June 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Betrayal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Betrayal

Fallen by Lauren KateTorment by Lauren KateHush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickRed Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-CartwrightPassion by Lauren Kate
Gothy Book Covers
142nd out of 361 books — 560 voters
Nightshade by Andrea CremerFallen by Lauren KateFirelight by Sophie JordanNorth of Beautiful by Justina ChenUnearthly by Cynthia Hand
Prettiest Girl On Cover
186th out of 714 books — 819 voters

More lists with this book...

Dee
Jul 22, 2011 Dee rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: libary
I liked this book but seriously it wasn't the best in the series that would still have to be 2!
I got a little angry and eve most of the time because i just thought she was being shallow when she was saying all of that stuff about it was all jesse's fault we got in a fight and so on.
I mean i know shes part demon but just don't go crazy about it and torch the woods down.
I can't really say much about this book but it was a good read but not the best
Amy Louise
Best in the series so far for me. Really enjoyed this book! Can't wait to read the next :)
Lyndsey O'Halloran
After hating this series to begin with, I have come to really like it now and had been looking forward to the newest instalment from Amy Meredith.

Throughout all of this series so far, there is a lot of action and it doesn’t stop with Betrayal. I love how kick ass the characters are, even the ones who don’t have superpowers. Jess is learning Kung-Fu to be of some kind of help and Luke is in possession of an almighty sword which I am quite jealous of. I love that although Eve is the main characte
Charlotte Phillips
Short, simple and easy to read. There wasn't really a whole lot of detail to this book that meant it would take you a while to read. It literally only took me an hour and a half if that, but I think that meant that the book was a little disappointing, especially when it appears to be the last one in the series. I suppose I was expecting something of a big dark bang, something that would have me wishing that there was more and more for me to read. But in comparrisson to the rest of the series, th ...more
Beth
Lorie Lyn
I really liked this book. It was alright but the whole series as a whole, I'd give it a 3/5. The series and all the books are lovely and an absolute page turner. But at times, Eve can get really annoying and so ugh. But oh well! It still is a great book!
Emma Wood
As with the previous three books this one was short and to the point. The story was equally as absorbing as the previous three books however this time it felt a little shallow. I didn't really feel the characters of Jess and Luke reacted as I would have anticipated, the bond between them and Eve seemed to be too easily fractured by a little doubt. Even I knew Eve would never have done what she was accused of by Jess it just went totally against her nature she may have killed tonnes of demons but ...more
Fabienne Gilbert
considering how much i loved the other books in this series i foubd this book to be a let down, and same goes for how i felt about the end of this book.
Alexandra
Yvonne Boag
Luke and Eve are now an item but will they stay that way? Eve's demon blood seems to be on the rise and she may be spiralling out of control. Jess and Eve's perfect friendship is taking some hard knocks. Is this the end or is there something sinister at large at Deepdene?

I found this book a bit contrived with Eve, Jess and Luke acting out of character. Not the best in the series.
Jessica Mooney
this is amazing i was clutching the book page by page.
I wanted her scream out so much because even book made beilve bit that she was turning demon . I didnt even excempt what really was happening .. it great book. love the cover :)
i though she been better at reacting with demon truth she seem be fine with it ...
Joanne Johnston
i gave it three stars as i didnt think it was as good as the rest. maybe i feel the storyline is getting a bit too stretched? it was a good read and i enjoyed it, and it didn't take me very long. i do recommend it as a novel that you want to read to pass the time, but not as good the previous? :-)
Rachel Simson
I Read This before I got Goodreads, So I don't have time to write a real review for this now. Check my Rating for an idea on how I found it.
Thanks,
-NG
Rystal :)
This book was really disaapointing compared to the others in the series I thought that the plot was boring and very similar to the previous books.
Madiha
It was a book I don't suppose I will be reading again, its good, however the last part was very awkward as compared to the first ones
Abigail
its as good as all the other books hope the book collection wont end (its the only book my friend will read LOL)
Paula Perez
I loved every single book of the novel and I struggled to put any of those books down...
Olivia Eaton
Omg such an amazing book!!!! I really hope there's a 5th one I love luke ...more
Shell
Was ok. As the rest of the series - good and easy read
Kay - Lee
I enjoyed this book as much as I did the first 3 books.
Jordana Winchesterdream
Not as good as book #3 but still enjoyable.
Caitlin
This series was really very good! I loved it (:
Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥)  Bell
review to come as soon as!

Loved this book!
Scarlet Nell June
almost had a heart-attack.....
Rachel
This series is AMAZING! Read it! :D
Linda Jackson
not as good as the other
ones
Ezeronna tulilo-siilata
A beautiful, wonderful story

Shannon Bradley
Next book please!
  • Dark Heart Surrender (Dark Heart, #3)
  • BOOM! (The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys, #6)
  • Kisses for Lula
  • Twisted Heart (Dark Angel, #2)
  • Callum (Noughts & Crosses, #1.6)
  • Divided Souls (Darke Academy, #3)
  • Acting Friends (Flynn, #0.5)
  • Cosmo and the Magic Sneeze
  • Nocturne (Claire de Lune, #2)
  • A Circus Wish (Magic Kitten, #6)
  • Boys for Beginners
  • Lost Christmas
  • Going Berserk (Berserker Mate's, #1.5)
  • The Harvest (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Novelizations, #2)
  • Halloween Rain (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 1, #1)
Amy Meredith now lives in California, though she has lived and worked in New York and the Hamptons where our heroes, Eve, Luke and Jess, come from. She has always had a fascination with the supernatural and wishes she had a super power like Eve's - although in real life she says she would definitely prefer shopping to demon-fighting!
More about Amy Meredith...

Dark Touch (4 books)
  • Shadows (Dark Touch, #1)
  • The Hunt (Dark Touch, #2)
  • Fever (Dark Touch, #3)
Shadows (Dark Touch, #1) The Hunt (Dark Touch, #2) Fever (Dark Touch, #3) Correlational study of union-administrator relationships and principals' opportunities to create positive school culture.