Start by marking “Hidden in a Whisper” as Want to Read:
Hidden in a Whisper

Hidden in a Whisper (Westward Chronicles #2)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  282 ratings  ·  9 reviews
More bestselling Harvey Girl fiction with a novel of a woman seeking a new life and the man her heart cannot forget. Westward Chronicles book 2.
Published August 1st 2005 by Bethany House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Hidden in a Whisper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden in a Whisper

Kathryn
Susan
Apparently I don't really enjoy mysteries as much as other genres, because the antagonist purposefully trying to damage the future for others, and not yet discovered bugs me! Then again, maybe it's more the the way she carries out the vendetta she has that offends me. Since I have already read this book and was merely re-reading it, I keep finding myself putting it aside for another less disturbing title regularly!

UPDATE: Okay, I finished it again after all, and had forgotten that the last 1/3 o
Tamara
THE WESTWARD CHRONICLES is a delightful three-book series set around The Harvey House, an establishment offering fine dining along the stops of frontier rail travel. Each book highlights a Harvey Girl and the circumstances and situations that brought them to serve at the Harvey House. Originally published in 1999-2000, THE WESTWARD CHRONICLES were re-packaged in 2005. A sucker for the Old West, I enjoyed the simple charm of these books and the loveable characters created by Tracie Peterson.
Marla
Contains mystery and suspense. Good, Christian principles included throughout but not preachy.
Danica Page (One Page at a Time)
I loved this book. I love Tracie Peterson's style. I found this an interesting addition to the first novel. I liked this book and am glad I read it.
Heather Willson
Could have used scripture better and left opportunities open when she could have testified.
Patsy
To me the latter part of this book was really really good! Couldn't wait to see what happened.
Barbara
Description was Historical Novel. Historical setting minimal, religion very prominent
Joy
The main character, Rachel, drove me crazy making it hard to read this book.
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Jes Brandon
Jes Brandon marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Ashley Suarez-Ortiz
Ashley Suarez-Ortiz marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
Doris
Doris marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Lydia
Lydia marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2015
Sh
Sh marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Susie Neal
Susie Neal marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Laurel Murphy
Laurel Murphy marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Melisa
Melisa added it
Jul 12, 2015
Madeline Friedman
Madeline Friedman marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
  • Westward the Dream (Ribbons West, #1)
  • Ruth (Brides of the West #5)
  • Prairie Storm (A Town Called Hope, #3)
  • Opal (Dakotah Treasures, #3)
  • The Carousel Painter
  • Honor's Price (Rocky Mountain Legacy #2)
  • Through the Deep Waters
  • The Believer (Shaker Series, #2)
Tracie Peterson is a bestselling author who writes in both historical and contemporary genres. Her novels reveal her love for research as well as her strong desire to develop emotionally meaningful characters and stories for her readers. Tracie and her family live in Montana.

pen name: Janelle Jamison
More about Tracie Peterson...

Westward Chronicles (3 books)
  • A Shelter of Hope (Westward Chronicles, #1)
  • A Veiled Reflection (Westward Chronicles, #3)
A Lady of High Regard (Ladies of Liberty, #1) A Daughter's Inheritance (The Broadmoor Legacy, #1) Land of My Heart (Heirs of Montana, #1) Dawn's Prelude (Song of Alaska, #1) Embers of Love (Striking a Match, #1)