Start by marking “Deus Ex Insomnia” as Want to Read:
Deus Ex Insomnia

Deus Ex Insomnia

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
THE doctors didn’t believe me; they only believe in their pharmacopoeia – a lot of addicts do – but I made them believe in the end. I had to. The others left me no choice.

Too many sleepless nights had ripped a gash in perception. Out there, on the far side, through the fog of delirium, I sensed their presence. I wasn't alone. I saw them hinted and outlined by the weak ligh...more
Kindle Edition
Published December 29th 2010 by Smashwords (first published May 30th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Deus Ex Insomnia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deus Ex Insomnia

Caroline Farrell
Don't judge a book by its cover, so the saying goes, but in this case, the cover, and title, of Deus Ex Insomnia, which caught my attention, represents rather well the dark, thought-provoking and sometimes mischievous contents within.

A generous collection of poetry includes such gems as The Rules for Gracious Living, and, for the thoughtful writer, some interesting prose that explores the themes of love, death, self-fulfilment and issues of social relevance. The writer's journey, with all its i...more
Jason Manford
Jason Manford marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2013
Joshua
Joshua marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2013
Mark
Mar 11, 2011 Mark added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Mark
Nov 17, 2011 Mark added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Catch me of Facebook:

www.facebook.com/MarkCantrell.Author

A coffee-guzzling journalist turned novelist and occasional poet, Mark Cantrell lives and works by the weave of his words.

By day, he works for a media company in Manchester, England, where he writes about the social housing industry. It provides plenty of fuel to keep the old social conscience simmering.

The rest of the time, Mark chases the...more
More about Mark Cantrell...
Citizen Zero At Death's Door Deadly Night Shade Isolation Space (Anthology) On Literature