Start by marking “The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity” as Want to Read:
The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity

The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  1,197 ratings  ·  52 reviews
2011 Reprint of 1962 edition. Full facsimile of the original edition, not reproduced with Optical Recognition Software.Ponder offers suggestions as to "How to use the Power of Prosperous Thinking to win your goals, How certain attitudes of mind create Prosperity in you life, Why the strongest force in the world works for your benefit, Key words, phrases, meditations that w ...more
Published February 1st 2011 by Martino Fine Books (first published 1962)

To ask other readers questions about The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity

Lori Mitchell
This was a pivotal book for me. I finally understood that I can ask for anything, that thanking in advance of receiving is most powerful, and that I don't have to do it all myself; there is a lot of help available for anything. What a wonderful book with so many useful affirmations: "I stir up the gifts of God within me and around me and I am blessed on every hand with happiness, success and true achievement".
Prakash
I consider this to be a must read if you have any doubt that your creator wants you to be prosperous. Reverend Ponder is a Unity minister. She is the author of many books. This one presents a way of looking at your financial situation including your bills, being grateful and using affirmations to support you in becoming prosperous. The concept of the vision board from the movie "The Secret" is discussed in here and this book came out long before that movie.
Saman
شرح پشت جلد كتاب
قانون خلاقيت اين است كه به جاي اين كه آرزوهاي ديرين خود را با اين بهانه كه رؤياهايي محال هستند سركوب كنيد، به طرزي سازنده به آنها بنگريد. يعني بدانيد كه آرزوهاي راستين شما چيستند و آنگاه از آرزوهايتان فهرستي تهيه كنيد و به طور منظم به سراغ آنها برويد و در صورت لزوم آنها را عوض يا جا به جا كنيد. وقتي آرزوهايتان را مِنويسيد ، جايگاه ذهني آنها نيز منظم ميشود
Daniel Taylor
Years before The Secret by Rhonda Byrne made The Law of Attraction popular, I came across this book while I in a psychiatric ward being treated for a manic episode of bipolar. Although this is a book about financial prosperity, it taught me to shift my focus from not getting sick to staying well. Before I learned this I had four hospital admissions for mania in five years. Now I've stayed well for twelve years. This book is gold and an absolute must-read.
Lauren
I love this book. It changed my life...for the better. It has great affirmations on almost every subject. It taught me to create a vision board that all came to be within 1 year! Everytime I need to turn my negative thoughts around...I turn the pages of this book and find myself back in a positive frame of mind! Great bedside book.
Kevin E
Very rarely have I read a book that started to have a positive, palpable effect--WHILE I was reading it; I usually have to digest it a bit, and maybe review certain parts. I can enthusiastically say that this work was DEFINITELY an exception! It really increased my faith--especially in the way of prosperity thinking. I was raised in a church family that promoted the same, yet my faith had faltered. This clearly-written book, with many real-life examples-started a virtual FIRESTORM in my creative ...more
Natacha P
This book was recommended to me a year ago and although I don’t quite know why it took me so long to read it, I’m so glad I finally decided to do so. In hindsight, I should’ve picked it up right away given all the positive and insightful information it truly contains—and also maybe because the one who recommended it is none other than a psychic medium…?! (Haha)

In any case, I found it to be a very uplifting read that rings very true and which brought up concepts that I didn’t know about nor ever
Ritesh
Catherine Ponder is known for the Dynamic Laws series.... of healing, love, prayer etc., apart from Prosperity. I could be wrong, but believe that this is the first book in the series. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne has overtly taken many ideas from this book.

It is a book of encouragement and direction, providing motivation and challenging the readers to think positive even in times of distraught. The idea is not new, the recipe is not new, but the book will likely hold its guts through the ages as
Bev Siddons
When you think about being prosperous, do any negative feelings come up? In my childhood, prosperity was looked down on. The “rich” were snobs thinking they were better than everyone else. I’m not sure how that belief came to be in my parents as they were both products of the Great Depression. Somehow, I never quite grasped the concept. My feeling was that people who were prosperous (aka “rich”) worked hard and earned every penny. I saw nothing wrong with that.

In actuality, “prosper means to flo
Amanda Booz
I have read several books on prosperity, and this was not my first introduction to this type of thinking. I have used the law of attraction to bring things into my life before, so I'm a firm believer the universe provides. Although there were tidbits that I liked, overall I found the inserted biblical references and the multitude of examples distracting. Again, maybe it's because this wasn't my first rodeo. I didn't feel like I needed to have examples hammered into my head.
Michael Heath
The book is very good for most anyone interested in the subject of prosperity. The author sites many examples in the Bible that helps convince the reader that prosperity is something that our maker wants us to obtain. The book is a little longer than I believe it needs to be. "The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity" by Edwene Gaines is more concise and to me is presented better. Gaines does give Ponder credit for being a major influence.
Brandon Clay
This book by Catherine Ponder is the best on financial prosperity that I have read. I have read well over 200 books in the success genre (mainly older volumes like this one) and Ponder is the most plain & thorough.

Ponder explains that prosperity is God's will but that it requires beliefs and actions on our part. As with many in this genre of books, there are religious elements throughout. The key for any religion reading these books(I am a Christian) is not to suspend your core beliefs but u
سهیلا
when ever you want to have some thing you should first try to give some thing to others :-) if you help others, God will surely help you :-)
Jonathan Dupree
Amazing book helping me reframe my beliefs around money and the law of attraction.
Tamara
An inspirational book yet one that is not such a new concept. First published in 1962 I could see this book being totally revolutionary and one that people who are seeking prosperity would follow. I listened to the audio version and although at times the recording was a bit scratchy and even inaudible, I got the gist of what Ms. Ponder was trying to say. It is a very positive book and that is what I really got from this book, the power of positive thinking. In today's world, it is not such a new ...more
EMP
I thought this book was just so-so. There are better books about LOA out there. She uses a lot of stories/examples to illustrate and the book is written in short, simple sections.
Lee
Good affirmations. I use some already and more after this. Positive thinking, law of attraction. I like the goal setting, write out your intention aspect. Felt a little like a late night infomercial sometimes. Seems simplistic about poverty (real poverty) since it doesn't get into the social, cultural, world order realities that exist.

She is popular and I see why. Her writings are seductively direct. It draws from various spiritual traditions, but heavy on the Bible.

Very helpful advice if it's
James Brown
This one of the books I read on my journey. Very good read.
Huge Hunk
Apr 25, 2014 Huge Hunk marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Awesome
Ingrida
Super powerful! Especially for the ones who had a wrong understanding about religion.
Kiera Haddock
Written in 1962, this author was way ahead of her time. She discusses truths that people were oblivious to back then and are only now starting to discover and recognize as reality. Whenever I need some inspiration I pull out this book and read a chapter or two...or the whole thing. I always feel empowered and excited afterward. This book doesn't only discuss, money as the title may suggest. It covers all aspects of prosperity.
Michele
Great book for understanding a lot of how prayer works...what to do when your thinking process if off kilter. For years our ministers preached we must come to God with a humble heart and there is a way to pray...Jesus even gives a guide with what is called "the Lord's Prayer" I like the real life accounts of the author Catherine Ponder and how she turned her life around...Great book One of my Top three
Debbie D
One of my most used books in my personal library. When I first started to read this book 3 years ago I was barely in it and already things were changing for the good in my life. Now I keep it by my nightstand and whenever I need a boost or clarity I just close my eyes, ask for the right thing to read and randomly open the book to the perfect page. This is one of my favorite books.
Tony Bradshaw
The titles in the table of contents told me the entire content of the book as all the writings to those "prompts" were predictable. In a way, that makes a book too predictable, but in other ways there are no surprises and I feel I could have just read the table of contents and been done with the entire book.
Bryan
This book contains several tips, and mainly affirmations on how to get what you want. If you are a fan of the "Laws of Attraction," you will find more interest in this book, however, I would not put it on the top of your list, there are several "Law of attraction" books I enjoyed better.
Leilani
Was a really good book that definitely opened my mind to infinite possibilities and routes on my way to prosperity. Whether it be prosperity in love, in business, finances, family, just life in general, there is an answer and a way to live the best life you can using these laws.
Katherine
This book really changed how I felt about receiving the things I want. She basis everything from scriptures in the bible. I love how she reminds the reader over and over again that God wants us to have all the riches and that we are all worthy of the very best!
Christine
Oct 02, 2013 Christine added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Christine by: Can't remember
Wonderful book, this is the book that started me on my way to real self-improvement and a better life.
I would recommend it to everybody.
Tha hardest part I found was actually locating a bookshop that had it in stock.
Tamara
Wonderful book. I refer to it from time-to-time whenever I need prayers and affirmations to remind myself that God is the source of all prosperity (whether it be financial, health or spiritual prosperity.)
Shell
Feb 09, 2010 Shell rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Judy
Brilliant! Lots of Prosperity Affirmations, a perfect compliment to the Laws of Attraction books. One of the best spiritually based books on prosperity I've ever read. Light and easy to comprehend.
دانلود كتاب قانون توانگري 1 25 Jun 20, 2010 11:09PM
  • The Astonishing Power of Emotions
  • Inspiration: Your Ultimate Calling
  • The Energy of Money: A Spiritual Guide to Financial and Personal Fulfillment
  • Spiritual Liberation: Fulfilling Your Soul's Potential
  • Why You're Dumb, Sick, & Broke: And How to Get Smart, Healthy, & Rich!
  • The Master Key System
  • Master-Key to Riches
  • Busting Loose from the Money Game: Mind-Blowing Strategies for Changing the Rules of a Game You Can't Win
از دولت عشق Open Your Mind to Prosperity Dynamic Laws of Healing Open Your Mind to Receive The Dynamic Laws of Prayer