Start by marking “Stormy Eyes (Brac Pack, #5)” as Want to Read:
Stormy Eyes (Brac Pack, #5)

Stormy Eyes (Brac Pack #5)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  1,172 ratings  ·  41 reviews
[#362 Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, werewolves]

After encountering the young men’s captors, the alpha devises a plan to re
Published March 25th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Stormy Eyes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stormy Eyes

Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
158th out of 722 books — 1,045 voters
Change of Heart by Mary CalmesCollision Course by K.A. MitchellA Matter of Time by Mary CalmesStrawberries for Dessert by Marie SextonSpecial Delivery by Heidi Cullinan
Favorite Gay Twinks
75th out of 274 books — 246 voters

More lists with this book...

Maya
This has been my least favorite in this series.

I have really enjoyed the series so far but this one? Something really bothered me. I am seeing a weird trend with the 5 mates. They are all really young (18-19 mostly) and they are all immature as hell with two of them being almost child-like. They are all also very tiny and they giggle and act like, God I don't want to say this, girls. I guess I just feel like I am reading a m/f book with a heroine that I don't really like. And in this book two of
Arzu
I just finished this one in the Brac Pack series and I'll be honest, Kyoshi is not my favourite of the mates. He is quite proud, cynical, suspective, trusting nobody, always thinking the worst. And maybe he has all the right to be like that. Being kidnapped and brought to a country you don't know, will not give you a safe feeling. I really felt sorry, but I couldn't really warm up. Keata, Kyoshi's cousin, however, was just a doll ... so sweet and innocent ... loved him ... made me laugh aloud.
N
Andre
Alternative title: Journey into the dark realm of stereotypes

You really have to ask yourself what the author was thinking when she wrote this. Her stories always had a creepy factor with her werewolves being so much older than their human mates, even if they would not be living much longer than humans, but with this we have entered the realm of ethnic stereotyping. In both directions I might add. In the first four books you could have said it has nothing to do with ethnic stereotyping since all
Ter
Ended too quickly :( Yes, I wanted more, have to wait another week!
If you thought the mates could get into trouble before, just wait now their are 2 more to add to the mix. Kyoshi’s and his lovable mischief cousin Keata.

Don't be surprise if you laugh out loud. Definitely one that goes in my re-read folder, for when I want a good laugh. Would definitely recommend it!

Roger That! (Keata's saying.)
Jaimee Way
Alright, let's see where to start here. Okay. I'll start with my general infuriation with Lynn Hagen and this goddamn series first, then move on from there. This is gonna be long.

Hagen is not one of my favorite authors, I will admit that now. But somehow this damn series has captured my attention and I can't put the damn books down. I've been shooting off one after another and each of them give me a headache but I CANNOT stop reading.

Editing. Seriously. With as many books as you put out, don't y
David Pritchett
I have to say that Lynn Hagen is one my favorite authors of all time!! When I first bought my Nook, I saw her books advertised, but always put off reading them, then I purchased Maverick's Mate and I've been hooked ever since!! I have now read every single book Lynn has written and eagerly await and devour any thing that she writes!! I have even repurchased ALL of her books when I moved from the Nook to the Kindle!! Thank you Lynn for providing me with so many hours of enjoyment and pleasure!! Y ...more
Phaney
May 23, 2013 Phaney rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
2011 Review:

’Kay, so I read book 4-6 in the series and have come to the conclusion that these are better read all in a row. It’s really much more like one continuous story that just highlights different people at times. If you keep in mind my caveat about the lack of continuity it’s actually not so bad to read. Well, and you have to lower your expectations and completely throw disbelief out of the window.

Sure, lots of stuff is stupid and the pattern is repetitive but eh. What annoys me most righ
Kerry  sullivan
This is the summary off the back of the book.
When Storm Wishfall is sent on an errand for his alpha, he doesn't expect to discover two young Asian men hiding on a boat in fear for their lives. He definitely isn't expecting one of them to be his mate. After encountering the young men's captors, the alpha devises a plan to rescue the three other men who were kidnapped along with his mate, Kyoshi, and Kyoshi's cousin, Keata, and the pack must band together to curtail a human trafficking ring be
Serena Yates
I liked Kyoshi and Storm's story. Slave trade and human trafficking are touched upon, but aren't the focus of the story as much as Kyoshi's reactions to his kidnapping. How he and Storm deal with the situation makes up the central part of this short book.

Kyoshi is a fighter at heart. Even though he's not very tall, he knows how to stand up for himself and his cousin, Keata. I liked his spirit and focus; letting go of being overprotective of his younger cousin wasn't easy, and I have a feeling Ky
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Ms. Hagen has written another extraordinary edition to her Brac Pack series with Stormy Eyes. She dives right into human trafficking and what it has done to two young Japanese men. In the process of telling this story she also plants seeds for future stories for other members of this pack and the neighboring pack as well.

Kyoshi has been taken from the only home he has ever known with his younger cousin in tow and shipped to America. They were kidnapped to be sold into prostitution. From there t
Lisa
Read by MM Good Book Reviews:

Each book in Lynn Hagen's Brac Pack collection focuses on a different romantic couple. To enjoy the overall story arc and crossover characters, we recommend reading the series in sequential order. It also gives you an insight into their world. A world that will capture you from the moment you open the book. This is one of my top five favorite series. Wonderful characters that you will fall in love, a story that will have you laughing your ass off, a world that is mag
Rita
Liked it! And the last bit was a shocker! But I liked it, because what better than a surprise at the end? Looking forward for Tank finding his mate, somehow I've come to love the big guy.
adrienne
typical lynn hagen serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical lynn hagen? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as they put into their bo
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
The Brac Pack pulls you in and warms your heart; a great little afternoon delight. Every one of these big beautiful men have hearts of gold, not only for their own mates, but everyone included within the pack. It is a pleasure to read their triumphs as well as their trials, and though this is a series, each one can be enjoyed separately. Storm and Kyoshi are a close favorite of mine to Kota and Blair’s story, but I am sure you will find all of them equally satisfying.

Lototy
Reviewer for Coffee Ti
Honey
I love the Brac Pack! I thought Kyoshi and Storm's story was great. I actually really liked Kyoshi, he was a little more reserved than the others but I felt he fit right in with the rest of them. He was more mature but very open to affection considering what he had been through. The interactions between all of the characters makes the series a lot fun. It's a quick, quirky read and I can't wait for Keata and Cody's story, Kyoshi's cousin was adorable.
Christy Loves 2 Read
Oh this book had a pretty sad tint to it. Kyoshi and Keata were kidnapped off the streets in their own country of Japan, loaded into a shipping container and sent to America to be sex slaves. Luckily for them they escaped after being released from the container but its still a reality that happens in this world.
I enjoyed Storm and Kyoshi's love story. It was very sweet.
Shelley
Kyoshi and Storm continue a bit of a trend in these books of the mates being more "submissive" and the wolves being more dominant-which is a bit surprising given Kyoshi's initial characterization.

I did enjoy this book because we got a glimpse into Storm's past and I liked finding out his story and I do like the idea of more than one type of shifter as well.
Candice
3rd Reading 1-2-15
Still hated how Kyoshi was with Keata. Poor guy :(

2nd Read on 6-2-14
Stormy Eyes and Kyoshi. I didn't really like Kyoshi all that much. Could I blame him for being a dick after what he went through? No, but COME ON! Enough is enough, already.

First read on 11-5-13
Karen K
Not my favourite in the series. I liked Storm a lot but Kyoshi not so much. He's just a little too cynical and uptight for me. I know he's been through a lot but I just never warmed up to him. It's funny though that I gave my lowest rating in the series to the first book but now Maverick and Cecil are one of my fave couples.
Owen Creed
Oct 06, 2011 Owen Creed rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Owen by: Isabella
Kinda makes you angry to think of someone just taking whatever they want... Including people, this is a white knight story with a twist, the knight is a wolf shifter as Hagen brings in some cultural diversity to the Brac mix.
Marsha Spence
I enjoyed this installment as well. Not quite as well as the previous ones. Still enjoyed it and will keep reading...

4/2015 reread of entire Brac Pack, Zeus's Pack, Demon Warriors series. Up thru BP19, ZP22, DW 1
Byron
See Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1) by Lynn Hagen for series review. ...more
Ashley Cox
Eh, it wasn't terrible or anything, but it was definitely my least favorite of the series. I am however, immensely looking forward to the next two books in the series :D
Tj
Jan 01, 2015 Tj rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
This was a fun, lite read. This series wasn't the most well written but I love the easy love and acceptance. Sometimes that is what I need to read.
Brittney Bower
well at least some ones are in a better life now. and some people trafficker people are now dead. Even if it is only it is only if a book.
Ladywolf
I have to say that I like Keata better then his Cousin. :)

The mates are like little kids it's funny and yet cute at the same time.
Kinny
Kyoshi may be a small skinny Asian but he has strength of character, extreme intelligence, fiercely protective of Keata
Perpetua
2.5 Stars They seemed a bit to childlike. Weired me out a little bit here and there. But an enjoable read!
Coldcase hertz
OOOO MR. SHIFTY EYES I THINK UR STORY AND JOHNNY'S WERE MY FAVE THE TIGER TWIST WAS EPIC
  • Scales And A Tail (Midnight Matings, #2)
  • Victor (Marius Brothers, #4)
  • Whispers in the Night (Moonlight Breed, #3)
  • Kinky Alpha (Twin Pines Grizzlies, #3)
  • The Vampire's Special Lover (Wolves of Stone Ridge, #16)
  • Falling in Love Again (Of Dragons and Wolves #6)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...

Brac Pack (1 - 10 of 33 books)
  • Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1)
  • Hawk's Pretty Baby (Brac Pack, #2)
  • Sunshine’s Savior (Brac Pack, #3)
  • Remi's Pup (Brac Pack, #4)
  • Oliver's Heart (Brac Pack, #6)
  • Keata's Promise (Brac Pack, #7)
  • George's Turn (Brac Pack, #8)
  • Loco's Love (Brac Pack, #9)
  • Lewis's Dream (Brac Pack, #10)
  • Mark's Not Gay (Brac Pack, #11)
Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1) Hawk's Pretty Baby (Brac Pack, #2) Nutter Nero (Brac Pack, #12) Remi's Pup (Brac Pack, #4) Montana's Vamp (Brac Pack, #16)