Start by marking “Mine Until Morning” as Want to Read:
Mine Until Morning

Mine Until Morning (24 Hours: Blackout #5)

Tessa Rose is intoxicating to bodyguard Jonas Berringer. But not simply because she has an intimate knowledge of aphrodisiac scents. Nor is it because she's forbidden fruit: a client, the boss's daughter. Though both things help....But Jonas thinks he has nothing to offer Tessa, not after a moment of lost focus costs Jonas his sight. But when Tessa and Jonas find themselve ...more
Published May 24th 2011 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Mine Until Morning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mine Until Morning

RLA
Feb 16, 2012 RLA rated it liked it
The hero Jonas is still struggling to come to terms with his recent, albeit temporary, blindness when he is visited by the heroine Tessa. Jonas was injured whilst employed to protect Tessa, but their mutual attraction for one another caused him to be distracted on the job. He blames himself for everything, but is also angry at Tessa as he believes she was using him. Tessa wants to make it up to him but Jonas refuses, and this hurts her as she really thought that they had something together. When ...more
Doris O'Connor
May 16, 2011 Doris O'Connor rated it really liked it
When the author asked for reader reviews on her blog in exchange for the Book I didn't hesitate, being a huge fan of the Harlequin Blaze line.

Blaze promises red-hot reads and this book certainly lives up to the Line's promise.

Set during a 24 hour blackout, the story revolves around bodyguard Jonas Berringer and Soap shop owner Tessa Rose.

Tessa is the daughter of one Senator Rose, an influential client of the Berringer's security firm, Jonas runs with his three brothers. When the senator asks Jon
Kate
Jun 03, 2011 Kate rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall rating - 3.5 stars

The ending of this book dragged on for way too long. Once the hero and heroine admit to each other that they love each other, I'm ready to wrap it all up. But this one went on for a couple of more chapters before everything was settled.

Also, I could have done without the subplot involving one of the hero's brothers which detracted from the main storyline for me (when the subplot characters have full-on sex before the main characters do, it just upsets the balance of the
Mem
Mar 03, 2017 Mem rated it it was amazing
B620 Jun11 24 Hour Blackout #5 Jonas Berringer, body guard, was hired by her father to protect Tessa Rose. He knocked out while protecting her from an ex. When he wakes up he is blind. His doctor is sure his sight will return as the swelling in is head goes away. During the blackout his blindness doesn't matter.
I liked how their preconceived ideas of each other disappear as they work to get a diabetic friend the insulin she need.
Nas Dean
May 08, 2011 Nas Dean rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
MINE UNTIL MORNING is part of the Harlequin Blaze 24 hour: Blackout miniseries and is the latest offering by the fabulous author Samantha Hunter.

With a strong, feisty and fiercely independent heroine, women would relate or aspire to and an alpha yet sensitive and gorgeous hero all would love it has all the masala (spicy ingredients) which would keep readers on the edge of their seats turning the pages.

Tessa Rose, though an US Senator’s daughter, wanted to lead a normal life away from the influe
Netanella
Jan 08, 2012 Netanella rated it it was ok
Shelves: blaze
Great premise, poorly executed. Even the start of the book was great - blind man having an erotic wet dream. But the book quickly devolved to below average for me.

A blind bodyguard blames his spoiled client for his blindness and has to protecte her overnight during a blackout. The "spoiled" client is a Senator's daughter who's really just misunderstood - all she wants to do is make soaps and lotions. I had a hard time with the characters - didn't care one whit about them. The whole book could h
Fedora
Dec 15, 2012 Fedora rated it really liked it
Very enjoyable read--Tessa's dad, a prominent politician, hired Jonas to guard her during some threatening situations. They find they share some pretty serious chemistry, but try to avoid acting on it.

Fast forward to Jonas's hopefully temporary blindness, a returned of the threat to Tessa, and a blackout, and this is definitely a fast-paced, enjoyable day and night for them and us readers.

Can't wait to read more of the Berringer series--Jonas is one of four brothers sharing a protection agency..
Jamie Jones
Jun 20, 2012 Jamie Jones rated it it was amazing
Sizzle, sizzle, sizzle! If you thought you knew what two people could do for 24 hours during a blackout, think again. Samantha Hunter weaves quite a few twists, not to mention originality, in this very entertaining romance. Two very strong and likable characters, Jonas and Tessa, turn up the heat all night long.
Shallowreader VaVeros
I liked the premise of this book and the structure of each hour is a chapter but unfortunately neither of the characters engaged me. Maybe it was the aromatherapy that turned me off continuing reading. I did get half way through the book but decided to move on.
Barbara
Aug 03, 2011 Barbara rated it really liked it
Mine Until Morning is a hot, sexy, exciting read! Who knew so much fun could be had during a 24-hour blackout! Very enjoyable. I look forward to the other Berringer brothers stories.

Recommended!
Maria Munoz
Jun 22, 2011 Maria Munoz rated it liked it
See my full review at www.freshfiction.com
Donna Repsher
May 04, 2014 Donna Repsher rated it it was amazing
Loved this one too. Am currently reading her entire backlist.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: 24 Hours
Selena Blake
Jun 20, 2011 Selena Blake rated it really liked it
I love books that take place in short spans of time. Mine Until Morning didn't disappoint. Chemistry, emotion, heartache... Can't wait to meet the other Berringer brothers.
Nancy Luebke
Apr 28, 2014 Nancy Luebke rated it really liked it
This was a good read if you like erotic.For me there was too much sex and it took away from the story. Must be 18 or over to read this.
Liz Mulherin
Jul 21, 2014 Liz Mulherin rated it it was amazing
Good book i like this series
Cristi
Jul 12, 2015 Cristi rated it really liked it
It was a good read.
Karen Hulseman
Karen Hulseman rated it it was ok
Jun 20, 2015
Lori
Lori rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2011
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2016
Hina
Hina rated it liked it
Jun 23, 2011
Jane Wheeler
Jane Wheeler rated it liked it
Apr 04, 2013
Jen
Jen rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2013
Dawn Pressel
Dawn Pressel rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2016
Shh, I'm reading
Shh, I'm reading rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2013
Rob
Rob rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2011
Natalie Damschroder
Natalie Damschroder rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2011
Allison
Allison rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2012
Dorothy McFalls
Dorothy McFalls rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2011
Khothy
Khothy rated it did not like it
Mar 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Samantha Hunter lives in Syracuse, NY, where after working as a university writing instructor for ten years she's began writing full-time at home. Her first book was a Harlequin Blaze, Virtually Perfect (July 2004), which was the very first book she ever wrote and submitted (so don't think it can't happen!). Since, she's written seven more Blaze books, with more on the horizon.

When she's not writi
More about Samantha Hunter...

24 Hours: Blackout (6 books)
  • Night Moves (Harlequin Blaze #194)
  • Why Not Tonight (Harlequin Blaze #200)
  • Daring in the Dark (Harlequin Blaze, #206)
  • Just for the Night