Start by marking “A Fluffy Tale 2: Warm and Fuzzy” as Want to Read:
A Fluffy Tale 2: Warm and Fuzzy

A Fluffy Tale 2: Warm and Fuzzy (A Fluffy Tale #2)

3.52  ·  Rating Details  ·  122 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Daniel wants to be an engineer, but when his parents die in an accident, he gives up his studies and takes a office position to support his young brother and sister. He hates his new job, but never expects to find himself in serious danger, or to need help from the amazingly tall, kind and good-looking Spen, his friends, Julian, Leo and Zachary, and, of course, their cleve ...more
Nook, 0 pages
Published January 10th 2011 by Ann Somerville, via Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about A Fluffy Tale 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Fluffy Tale 2

Emma Sea
Mar 14, 2012 Emma Sea rated it liked it
I did like this book, and it was written very well. I completely believe in these characters, and everything that happens is depicted sympathetically and realistically.

I was suprised by an unexpected plot development: (view spoiler). The first book was so
Alex
Jan 15, 2012 Alex rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction, queer, romance
Overall
A lovely follow-up story to the first, this novel has the same delightful kems, some return characters, plus new characters and more action. Although the character development isn't as in depth, the quicker pace gives good character growth in a shorter amount of time.

Despite some of the heavy topics dealt with in this novel, this isn't an overly emotional story, as the weight of the matter is balanced out by the strength of the characters. I found this to be a charming tale with charming
Charly
Oct 15, 2012 Charly rated it it was amazing
Liked it better than the first in some ways and not as much in others

Warning: This review might contain what some people consider SPOILERS.

Rating: 9/10

PROS:
- There are a lot of moments in this story of quiet domesticity that I found simultaneously heartbreaking and uplifting. I liked both of the main characters’ families very much.
- One of the areas in which this author excels is the creation of relationships that gradually morph into love rather than jumping straight into it. Daniel and Spen’
Kim
Nov 14, 2014 Kim rated it really liked it
Shelves: ready-to-read
Dumbledore11214
Feb 19, 2011 Dumbledore11214 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay-romance
This was a well researched (actually very well researched) love story with sympathetic likeable characters, but I also liked the first Fluffy tale more and for few days I could not figure out why. And then I realized that I liked kems in the first story more, they were, I don't know more mysterious I suppose? I loved how the connection between Julian and his kem was explored in the first story and here in my opinion kems are reduced to be home animals, if that makes sense? It is not bad at all, ...more
Miche D
Feb 10, 2011 Miche D rated it really liked it
This book was a lot better than the first, I didn't think I was going to buy it but the first 30% was free and hooked me. I really like the idea of Kem's. The only thing that bothered me about this book was the inconsistency of the spelling of one of the character's last names (Noble vs Noball or something like that).
Ayanna
Apr 01, 2013 Ayanna marked it as to-read
I'm a bit sad because I wanted more of Julian and Zach (in a direct manner). I hope this isn't like Spell Cat, with which I was so uninterested in the bk 2 characters that I just skipped around searching for Killian and Blaine...
Sho
Mar 09, 2013 Sho rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, sci-fi, m-m
To be honest not as great as the first book but still really cute and loved the resilience of Daniel and presistence of Spen!
Nightcolors
3.5 stars.
Beiza
Beiza added it
Jan 05, 2016
Scherlock
Scherlock marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2015
Gina Wallace
Gina Wallace rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2015
Hazel
Hazel marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Tj
Tj added it
Dec 04, 2015
A.
A. rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2015
Abell
Abell rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2015
Percyl
Percyl rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2015
Nali
Nali rated it liked it
Feb 16, 2015
Kelleyann
Kelleyann rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2015
Kestrel
Kestrel rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Rhapsody for Piano and Ghost
  • Red-Eye Dawn (Turbulence, #3)
  • Fate (Wyndrah, #1)
  • Redemption
  • Voice For The Silent
  • The Menagerie: Lynx
  • On Thin Ice (Ariel Estates #1)
  • Timshel
  • In This Land: The Purple Book, Volume One
  • Turnskin
  • Shifting Sands
  • Snow Balls (Balls to the Wall, #4)
  • Shenandoah (Mother Earth, # 2)
  • Blood & Ash (Lost Realm, #1)
  • The Red King
  • Wings (Wings, #1)
  • Down the Basement
  • Pathfinder
Ann Somerville grew up in one of Australia’s prettiest small cities. In 1989, she left Australia with a BA and a burning ambition to see more of the world and its people, and to discover this ‘culture’ thing people kept telling her about. In 2006, she returned home to Southeast Queensland with two more degrees (this time in science and IT), an English husband and a staggering case of homesickness, ...more
More about Ann Somerville...

A Fluffy Tale (2 books)