Start by marking “What Your Daughter Isn't Telling You: A Revealing Look at the Secret Reality of Your Teen Girl” as Want to Read:

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Even the strongest mother-daughter relationships have secrets. Here is everything she won't tell you about her world, mind, and heart--and what she really needs from you.
Published September 1st 2007 by Bethany House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about What Your Daughter Isn't Telling You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Your Daughter Isn't Telling You

Emily
If you ever want to have any semblance of a good relationship with your "teen daughter", disregard this book. One of the most heteronormative, ageist, homophobic, sexist things I've read to date.
Next time you want to know about "What your daughter isn't telling" you, ASK HER.
Jill
Good book with a lot of great insights. I guess I am already aware of a lot of the stuff in the book as I found I scanned through most of the book. So maybe that is good that I am up to date on what is going on with my daughter as a teen.
Mary Peacock
This book is great!! I liked its take on parenting not being just a friend! I learned a few things! I also felt good that I have been pretty informed because our kids do talk to us! This is a must read for all moms and stepmoms etc...
Juana Gonzalez
Juana Gonzalez marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Ruthie
Ruthie marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Grace
Grace marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2013
Thefashionmarketer
Thefashionmarketer marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2013
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2013
Destiny
Destiny marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2013
Belle
Belle marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2012
Faby
Faby is currently reading it
Sep 27, 2012
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2012
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2011
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2011
Curt
Curt marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2011
Vivian
Vivian marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2010
Janet
Janet added it
Jan 07, 2010
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2009
Girl Talk with God The One Year Devos for Teens The Smart Girl's Guide to God, Guys, and the Galaxy: Save the Drama! and 100 Other Practical Tips for Teens Bloom: A Girl's Guide to Growing Up Young Women of Faith Bible-NIV