Start by marking “Gemini Moon” as Want to Read:
Gemini Moon

Gemini Moon (Moon #2)

3.24 of 5 stars 3.24  ·  rating details  ·  147 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Prince Ash del Gar is resigned to a loveless, political marriage with the princess of a neighboring country. But on his wedding night he discovers his bride is without a soul. When a holy man tells Ash how to retrieve the princess's soul, he uses a storm and the power of a crystal medallion to transport to Earth. Lame since childhood, Cathy Lawrence expresses her longings ...more
Published (first published May 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Gemini Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gemini Moon

Jolie
I loved this book.

From the beginning, when Ash first met Katrina and found out that she was Raaka and found out how she became Raaka to when he used the crystal and met Cathy. That was hilarious, as well as her explanation as to why he was there....lol.

I really felt for Cathy. She was beaten, almost to death, by her father and when she was unconscious, he shot her, her mother and himself....killing himself and her mother. She came out of that hell with a limp and a will not to be in a wheelchair
Radella
There is little to recommend this book, and I found it hard to believe this was the beginning of a series.
Ash de Gar is on a quest to find the soul of his wife. This quest leads him to another world- our world- and into the home of Cathy. Cathy has been drawing Ash and his world for years, and fights both disbelief and a growing attraction. Cathy just happens to possess the soul Ash is looking for, so he kidnaps her back to his world...
The science fiction element isn't well thought out, and come
MsBDiamondDiva1
There were a lot of negative reviews on this book, but I found the world of Mardelan & Arete very unique. With their cat creatures and other uniquely draw out animals...it made me think of a fairy tale. With vaguely written out love scenes, that is the only reason I am giving it a 4 star. If the author had of put more Passion in the love scene this would be a 5 star book:+)
Charlene
I absolutely loved this book! The first chapter was all backstory and a little boring and I questioned whether or not I wanted to continue. I reminded myself I just had to read through the backstory clutter to get to the more modern part of the story. And I am so glad I pushed through it because I was hooked at the beginning of chapter 2.

Lvemygirls
hmmm ... It was a free kindle book. I love free books so I'll download just about anything.

This one wasn't bad, I guess. SOOOO predicatable. About 100 pages in, I could tell you how it ended. But it wasn't too bad. It was a romance/fantasy. Nothing paticulary interesting or new about it. But it was free, so I guess I won't complain.
Lisa
Do you still hold that child who likes happily ever after stories? Did you always love a fairy tale full of adventure where the handsome knight saves the day? This is that kind of fairy tale with an adult spin added in. It was a nice escape even if you don't believe in fairy tales anymore.
Peri Collins
I enjoyed this entire series which are more fantasy romance than pure fantasy. The characters are interesting and the female lead is admirably strong which I appreciate. I think it has gotten lower ratings than it deserves perhaps because readers wanted pure fantasy and not a romance.
Suzan
A kindle free download. I hadn't read a romance novel in years and didn't expect this one to be a romance... But, romance it certainly is. Not my genre but interesting never- the-less, good plot and parts are very well written. I finished it!
Karna
This was a good book. I really enjoyed it. It jumps between worlds, and I love books that do that. The premise was interesting to me, and I thought the author told the story well. When I wasn't reading, I was thinking about what would happen next.
Lindsay
I wasn't in the moon for something taxing, and this fit the bill perfectly. The romance proceeded as expected, with the right amount of complication and drama on the way, leading to a happy ending.
Christine
Actually kind of an interesting concept--rescuing a soul that's left someone and the soulless can exist for years in a functional, but somewhat comatose state.
Starla B
This was kind of a cool story. Glad I read it...but don't know that I'll read the rest in the series.
Ashley
Kindle freebie. A very different and interesting world about lost souls and love.
Tiffany
Ugh, Lame. I mean, not terribly awful but not one I ever think I will re-read.
Naomi
Naomi marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Candice Wingate
Candice Wingate marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Sherry
Sherry added it
Aug 04, 2015
Soph
Soph marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
Sarah Bollt
Sarah Bollt marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Danny_00
Danny_00 marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
J.E. Clymer
J.E. Clymer marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
  • Grave Illusions (Jess Vandermire, #1)
  • Wild Desire (Wild, #2)
  • Big Girls Don't Die (In the Heat of the Night, Book 2)
  • Swept Away
  • No Fear
  • What A Demon Wants (New Orleans Vampires, #4)
  • The Matchmakers
  • One Small Victory
  • Ghostly Awakening
  • The Hunger
  • The Branding
  • Twas the Night
  • Truth and Consequences (Hearts of the South, #1)
  • The Wild Sight
  • Nate (Devils on Horseback,  #1)
  • Catch of a Lifetime (Tritone Trilogy, #3)
  • Stolen Hearts
  • Immortal (Clare Point, #3)

Moon (4 books)