Start by marking “Gotta Love A Cowboy (Want Ads, #1)” as Want to Read:
Gotta Love A Cowboy (Want Ads, #1)

Gotta Love A Cowboy (Want Ads #1)

Ann Marie needs a horse trainer to ready her prized stallion to run for the money. When hunky horseman Travis Brooks answers her ad, she knows he’s the man for the job. But is she willing to let go of her husband’s memory and open up her heart to Travis?

Travis Brooks knows horses. But women? He can take ‘em or leave ‘em—mostly leave ‘em—especially since his divorce. Ann Ma
ebook
Published January 1st 2011 by Secret Cravings Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Gotta Love A Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gotta Love A Cowboy

Manny
Feb 19, 2017 Manny marked it as to-read
NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR, DC

Unique opportunity for retired four-star general, CEO of Fortune 100 company or similar. Previous experience with national security issues not strictly necessary but ability to work with neo-nazis and white supremacists essential. Russian an advantage. Box 1600.

Alisha
Apr 21, 2011 Alisha rated it really liked it
Rating: 3.5
Quick Take: A pleasant and easy read, full of plenty of heat. Perhaps not a groundbreaking book, but the story has elements—such as the likeable characters and a comfortable setting—that make it a sweet and charming romance.

Review:
So, this has been my first time reading a book in the sub-genre of contemporary cowboy/cowgirl-centered romance. And I must say, I had no idea cowboys could be so flippin' awesome (read: steamin') as romantic leads. Yum!

Gotta Love a Cowboy is by-and-large a
Ing
Aug 04, 2011 Ing rated it really liked it
My Synopsis:
Ann Marie has placed an ad for a horse trainer to help break her horse Black Jack. Her husband John, passed away 7 months ago and she's been managing the farm and raising her son, Tyler, on her own. Black Jack was the their winning ticket in the horse races. The horse packs some speed but he's temperamental.

Travis Brooks answers the ad and shows up at the farm. Travis has made a name for himself, as a horse trainer. He's taken aback when he realizes that his boss is a woman. Not jus
Lindsay Paige
Apr 21, 2011 Lindsay Paige added it
Shelves: own
Interest: I wanted to dip my toe in the world of cowboy romance.

Title Thoughts: I really like it for two reasons. 1. It's a line from the book. 2. There's some truth to it. I mean, come on! Who doesn't find some guy in snug jeans and a cowboy hat? (Tim McGraw comes to mind...)

Cover Thoughts: Once again, I like it. I love the stallion and the flag. I like how the guy resembles Travis very well, even down to the t-shirt.

WARNINGS: Plenty of sex to go around. It is detailed.

Okay, so while I did enjo
Jenny
Feb 27, 2017 Jenny rated it did not like it
This came in a kindle multi-pack. So bad. Rampant with conventional errors, the story was choppy, horribly cliched, utterly predictable, and raunchy. Abandoned it after a few chapters. Let's hope the next one is better.
Andrea Guy
I really enjoyed this story. Travis and Ann Marie had great chemistry in and out of the bedroom. There's a lot of backstory involved in this book that keep these two from admitting to their love early on. That backstory is really what makes things interesting.

This story has a really great plot, and the secondary characters really help to round things out, especially, Ann Marie's son and sister. They keep things from being all sex. And really, as much as I love a good smutty story, this one was a
Jill Odom
May 28, 2013 Jill Odom rated it liked it
I'll start by saying I'm not a fan of erotica as a genre. It TENDS to lend itself to writers who avoid crafting well-rounded, compelling stories in lieu of flash-fiction filled with crass phrases and vulgar language, all in an attempt to sell it as "erotica."

That doesn't seem to be the case with Sandy Sullivan. Gotta Love a Cowboy is, surprisingly, a really good story. The writing is intelligent, quick-witted and entertaining. The editing of grammar/structure/etc.--which seems to be a big proble
BecksBookPicks
May 10, 2011 BecksBookPicks rated it really liked it
Sandy Sullivan is a new author for me and I loved her. She writes beautifuly and really knows how to tell a story. I found myself really feeling like I was there.I enjoyed both main characters in this story, especially Travis. He was your typical male who thought he never deserved to be loved again after his last wife cheated on him and his son passed away. Ann Marie who also lost her husband, is a character a reader easily was able to connect too. She is very real with herself about her feeling ...more
Judy
Sep 25, 2013 Judy rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Readers of Erotic Romance
I love Travis and Anne Marie's Story!

Ann Marie is a widow running a ranch on her own. Her late husband kept secrets from her about the ranch and she is betrayed by this. She has a stallion, Black, that her husband was breaking, and she needs to find a horse trainer now. Enter Travis answering her want ad. He is, of course, all tall and delicious. There is an immediate attraction between them but since he's only there for 6 months he hesitates to act on it.... that is, until he doesn't!
They have
Debbie
May 29, 2011 Debbie rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! This book is simply FANTASTIC... I loved every minute the ending is awesome... Can't wait for more!!!! Sandy is truely Unbelievable.. She's Superb to the highest level....
Ashley Calcutta-hasting
Ashley Calcutta-hasting rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2015
Laura rated it liked it
Aug 01, 2012
Brandilyn
Brandilyn rated it did not like it
Jun 25, 2012
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews rated it really liked it
Mar 21, 2011
Colleen
Colleen rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2014
Holly
Holly rated it it was ok
Dec 07, 2012
Thea Alvarez
Thea Alvarez rated it it was amazing
Nov 10, 2012
Susan L. Nebel
Susan L. Nebel rated it it was ok
Nov 21, 2015
Haylie
Haylie rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2012
Misti Ryan
Misti Ryan rated it it was ok
Jun 27, 2012
Joe Petrelle
Joe Petrelle rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2015
Sherri
Sherri rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2011
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Feb 22, 2014
Sondra
Sondra rated it really liked it
Mar 19, 2011
Melody Dechant
Melody Dechant rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2014
AuthorIsland
AuthorIsland rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2011
Amy Blann
Amy Blann rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2015
Senora
Senora rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2012
Sabrina rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2012
A New Erotic Cowboy Romance From Sandy Sullivan 1 4 Mar 16, 2011 08:10AM
2006883
Sandy Sullivan is a romance author, who, when not writing, spends her time with her husband Shaun on their farm in middle Tennessee. She loves to ride her horses, play with their dogs and relax on the porch, enjoying the rolling hills of her home south of Nashville. County music is a passion of hers and she loves to listen to it while she writes.

She is an avid reader of romance novels and enjoys r
More about Sandy Sullivan...