Start by marking “The Vampire's Heart (The Legion Legacy, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Vampire's Heart (The Legion Legacy, #1)

The Vampire's Heart (The Legion Legacy, #1)

3.4 of 5 stars 3.40  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  7 reviews
For Fifteen hundred years the world of Gatheck has been at relative peace, but it cannot last. Someone is trying to break the world apart.

Father Simet-Holste, a priest of the goddess Calcia, is learning new magic. With the blessing of the head of the Calcian faith, Holste is stealing magic from witches; learning their heathen ways and putting those spells to better use. B
Nook, 0 pages
Published June 8th 2010 by Breaker, Cochin

To ask other readers questions about The Vampire's Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Vampire's Heart

Kate Barron
Well I'll start by saying this book isn't for everyone. However, that doesn't mean it's not good. I found it to be a fantastic beginning!

Vampire's, witches, priests and Gods abound in this book with a different approach to each. There are elements and hints at ideas previously written by other authors, but it's still unique in it's presentation. I must admit I rather like the representation of the Vampire's in this book. They're rather more interesting than the sparkly ones.

The world is built u
Amanda
whoa...reading this was like a combination of walking through a dense fog and catching glimpses of a beautiful island only to get lost again. I wanted so badly to enjoy it, but I just couldn't. 148 pages was all the good ole college try I could muster for this one.
It reminded me a little of Bram Stoker's Dracula. It's almost diary-like, moving from one character to another. It is like their daily journals brought to life and with no continuity (at least in the first 148 pages.)
I personally nee
Alexandra Rolo
É impressionante como um livro que começa bem pode se tornar num tédio e acabar sem a mínima vontade de ler o segundo volume.
The Vampire's Heart começa com um homem a sair da sua própria sepultura sem qualquer memória de quem é, apenas para descobrir que é um vampiro, mas não um qualquer, um Lis-Karalys, um líder. E temos também uma bruxa que foge do cativeiro.
O engraçado desta história é que na sua procura pela sua esposa desaparecida ele encontra duas mulheres, as duas com magia e apaixona-se
Stuart
Great stuff! Breaker will have you on the edge of your seat, rooting for the good guys, the bad guys, and the people you're just not sure about, especially as they face each other.
I loved it when I first read it, and now can't wait for part 5 to be released!
Deana
Good story. VERY dense. If you're looking for a light read, skip this and come back when you're looking for something substantial and mentally challenging.

Kelly Knight
This book was unique, to say the least. I liked it, but it wouldn't be for everyone.... witches, gods, vampires...
Cassiday Tamillo
Dec 03, 2011 Cassiday Tamillo marked it as to-read
I started to read it, couldn't get into it. I saved it in my kindle books, will likely give it another shot.
Hayley Elliott
Hayley Elliott marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Kaosmagier
Kaosmagier marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Nicole Adams
Nicole Adams marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Laura Ford
Laura Ford marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Tanna
Tanna marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Amy Watson
Amy Watson marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
J.E. Clymer
J.E. Clymer marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
D. Sarah
D. Sarah marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Debbe Swafford
Debbe Swafford marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Christine Peterson
Christine Peterson marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Cyndi
Cyndi marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Katherine Newman
Katherine Newman marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Caleb Lang
Caleb Lang marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Amanda Humphrey
Amanda Humphrey marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
  • Lure of the Night (Vampire Winter Saga, #1)
  • Shadow Games (Shadow People, #1)
  • A Reluctant Vampire
  • Victoria Gardella: Vampire Slayer (The Gardella Vampire Chronicles, #1.5)
  • Discovery in New York (DraculaVille, #1)
  • The Pocket Watch (The Trinity Saga, #1)
  • Hysteria
  • Sapphire of the Fairies (Sword of Heavens, #1)
  • One Bite
  • Stolen (Bitten #2)
  • Hidden by Blood (Sweetblood, #1.5)
  • Hunter's Choice (The Hunters)
  • A Touch of Night
  • Night's Knights
  • The Vanishing (Return of the Aliens #1)
  • Resurrection
  • Under a Midnight Moon (Werekind #2.5)
  • A Turn of Curses
Darkness Rising (The Legion Legacy, #2) Godblood (The Legion Legacy, #3) The Dead Wolf (The Legion Legacy, #4) The Garamanth Addendum (The Legion Legacy Short Stories) Angelsong (The Legion Legacy Short Stories)