Start by marking “Wait for Night” as Want to Read:
Wait for Night

Wait for Night

Former soap opera star Sean Castro has hated every second of the sensational trial at which he is the reluctant center. Being stalked and hunted, terrorized, kidnapped, tortured and raped by Justin Montgomery has left him in a despair that only a guilty verdict can lift.

When the jury reaches an impasse and a mistrial is declared, Sean feels victimized all over again. Unabl
Published April 10th 2010 by Amber Allure

To ask other readers questions about Wait for Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wait for Night

Serena Yates
Mar 09, 2011 Serena Yates rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gay
Wait for Night is another one of those books that is very close to horror (for me, which doesn’t say much, I’m a total wimp where thrillers and horror are concerned) and yet it fascinated me to no end. I’ve been reading a few of those lately – and it’s all AJ’s and DJ’s fault. They keep writing them, and I just cannot resist and have to go and read them. To be honest, I haven’t regretted reading a single one so far – even though one or two still give me the occasional nightmare.

Wait for Night is
Feliz
Apr 26, 2011 Feliz rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, m-m
The Castro men, Sean, his brother Ren and their father Chuy, are going through a bad time. The man who kidnapped and raped Sean two years ago threatens to get free due to a mistrial, Ren is going through a painful divorce, and all three are still in mourning over Sean’s and Ren’s mother, Xenia, who died when Sean was still a child. Thus, when the long-lost Greek relatives, Xenia’s sister and family, invite them to Greece, all three men jump for the occasion.

Once they arrive in Greece, the Castro
Merith
May 01, 2011 Merith rated it really liked it
The story is good, but feels rushed. There is a nice build up of suspense and tension, but it gets diverted or is dropped. The scenes with Spyros and Sean are the best, as it should be. I love the family reunion and the very Greek feel to it. Also, very much appreciate this isn't a torture-rape-horror story told in detail. AJ has done an excellent job giving the reader the whole picture without the gory details.
Mary
May 10, 2011 Mary rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this because even though Sean was a victim of a horrible crime he still had enough inner strength and trust in others to love again. I wanted the new man in his life to be exactly what he was, protective without being smothering, alpha but also gentle. The scenes with Sean's wonderful extended family made me wish I had one too. I'll read this one again.
Vicktor Alexander
Aug 15, 2011 Vicktor Alexander rated it really liked it
When I first started reading this book I was a little concerned that the subject, the attack that the MC Sean sustained would hit a little too close to home for me to be able to get through the entire book, but I'm glad that while A.J. did not shy away from the brutality Sean sustained, neither did he go into gruesome details that would cause the reader undue anxiety.

Sean Castro is a former soap star who decides to leave acting and is stalked and eventually kidnapped and raped by Justin Montgome
ElaineY
May 01, 2011 ElaineY rated it liked it
Shelves: mm, romantic-suspense
I was surprised when I saw I had missed this book when it came out as I've enjoyed all of the author's recent romances that I bought and would have snapped this up. WFN, however, did not charm my socks off like its predecessors. The romance between Sean and Sypros was quick and superficially treated. I would have loved to have been given something more substantial but those two men were merely indulging in a pleasant (but brief) holiday affair. It did not strike me as something that would last o ...more
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
Totally not what I thought it would be. I expected a suspenseful thriller. Instead I got a lovely description of life in a small town in Greece. Those parts were very well written and beautiful, but I didn't care what they had for dinner and who was seeing whom and how supportive the whole family was of everything. There was a lot of potential here, although it was weird that this started at the end of what would have been a good suspense story, but it fizzled. In fact, at the "climax" and I say ...more
Alina
Apr 30, 2013 Alina rated it it was amazing
Amazing story!

In the beginning you could just feel Sean's humiliation and terror and his anger toward the whole trial thing, his feelings felt so real you can't help, but being deeply moved by his plight. I loved how wonderful and supportive his father and brother were, though, and later on when his cousin Theoni and the whole Greek part of his family made an appearance - it was so great!

I'd love to see more of Sean and Spyros, but for such a short story their relationship were developed good en
Heather♥
Aug 07, 2011 Heather♥ rated it it was amazing

What Sean went through was horrifying and brutal and it made me shudder. I admired his inner strength and the courage it took for him to move on. Spyros was perfect for him in every way and I loved how protective and tender he was with Sean. I really enjoyed the supporting characters because they each contributed to the story in their own special way. And I wish I could take a trip to Greece in the near future because of how beautiful it sounded! I only wish the story had been longer. I
EscaPe iNTo thE PaGEs
This story was very great!! some of the topics involved are pretty serious and I don't know how I would have handled the injustices if that ever happened to me but the author did a great job portraying all the characters well.
Portia
Aug 30, 2013 Portia rated it it was amazing
Deliciously creepy...
Moncsi
Moncsi rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2016
Melamory
Melamory rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2013
MsMiz (Tina)
MsMiz (Tina) rated it liked it
Apr 10, 2011
justanya
justanya rated it liked it
Nov 25, 2012
Mel Bradley
Mel Bradley rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2012
Lacey
Lacey rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2011
Tamara
Tamara rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2013
Dana
Dana rated it it was ok
Dec 24, 2014
Enigma Monkey
Enigma Monkey rated it really liked it
Aug 09, 2014
Laura M
Laura M rated it really liked it
May 12, 2011
E
E rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2011
Gabrielle Elliot
Gabrielle Elliot rated it liked it
Aug 17, 2011
Malachi
Malachi rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2013
Bogusia
Bogusia rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2012
Shannon
Shannon rated it it was ok
Feb 06, 2013
Vikiniki2
Vikiniki2 rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2014
Morgana_lefay
Morgana_lefay rated it liked it
Mar 26, 2012
Dee
Dee rated it really liked it
May 16, 2011
1914286
A.J. Llewellyn lives in California, but dreams of living in Hawaii. Frequent trips to all the islands, bags of Kona coffee in the fridge and a healthy collection of Hawaiian records keep this writer refueled.

A.J’s passion for the islands led to writing a play about the last ruling monarch of Hawaii, Queen Lili’uokalani as well as a non-erotic novel about the overthrow of her kingdom written in dia
More about A.J. Llewellyn...