Start by marking “Living Crazy Love: An Interactive Workbook for Individual or Small-Group Study” as Want to Read:
Living Crazy Love: An Interactive Workbook for Individual or Small-Group Study

Living Crazy Love: An Interactive Workbook for Individual or Small-Group Study

From New York Times Best-Selling author Francis Chan comes fresh insight into the love of God Chan’s new thoughts and reflections on God’s love in Living Crazy Love allows the book to stand alone or be used as a companion to Crazy Love. This ten-week in-depth study of God’s character helps readers embrace God’s intense, relentless love and watch that love transform every ...more
Published September 1st 2011 by David C. Cook

To ask other readers questions about Living Crazy Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Living Crazy Love

Don Lowrance
Sep 10, 2016 Don Lowrance rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I finished the revised edition which included a new chapter that updates what has happened in the intervening years. The book is a challenge to each of us on what it means to love Christ. His thinking is not rational nor philosophic. He takes the scriptures at face value and acts on them. Those actions are what he feels in his existential heart are what God desires. The question not addressed is whether the motivation is Christian Humanism or total obedience. You have to read between the lines ...more
Deb
Sep 11, 2014 Deb rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: women's group, men's group
Recommended to Deb by: Rhonda Stoppe
This workbook, combined with the DVD lessons and the book, were an amazing journey! Crazy Love Overwhelmed by a Relentless God by Francis Chan
Every Sunday morning through the summer, my ladies group and I were brought closer together with each lesson. We each had something to share and reflect on, and the tissue box was passed around frequently. I would repeat the read and the study right away in order to take it from my heart to my mind, so it will result in action.
Bill
Mar 27, 2014 Bill rated it really liked it
This book was a userful tool for working through and applying the Crazy Love book. We used it in the men's small group I participated in, and it was helpful, together with the companion DVD resource, in "priming the pump" for deeper discussion.
John Davis
Nov 09, 2014 John Davis rated it liked it
In terms of a study book this is pretty incredible. It could be a stand alone book without reading crazy love. He had a lot of extra material in here and had good thought provoking questions. It's a difficult study and can beat a person down at times, so be ready.
Alison G.
This is the 10 week workbook for Chans book Crazy Love. I thought the book was pretty self explainatory and didnt need a workbook. Saying that the workbook did have some tough questions and made me think outside of my box.
Lisa
Aug 13, 2012 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bible-study
Frances Chan is an amazing Christian author who challenges you to live crazy for God! I would suggest this resource for any small group, Sunday School class or Discipleship Training class.
Grace Oliver
Jul 18, 2013 Grace Oliver rated it really liked it
Very helpful guide, with extra prayers, scripture and discussion questions for leading a book group on Crazy Love.
Syndy Garcia
May 31, 2015 Syndy Garcia rated it it was amazing
This book is perfect for all ages to read. Our group of youth loved reading about the radical love of God.
Jerry Ivester
Jerry Ivester rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2015
Mary
Mary rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2016
Noel Francis Ferrer
Noel Francis Ferrer rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2015
Robyn
Robyn rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2016
Fernando Bernardino
Fernando Bernardino rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2015
Tom  Fabrizio
Tom Fabrizio rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2014
Diane Petersen
Diane Petersen rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2014
Teryn Brennan
Teryn Brennan rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2014
Rona Patricia Sibarani
Rona Patricia Sibarani rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2012
Tristana
Tristana rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2015
Evelyn Horne
Evelyn Horne rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2013
tonya bright
tonya bright rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2015
Jason Baker
Jason Baker rated it liked it
Nov 10, 2014
Marilyn Ojeda
Marilyn Ojeda rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2014
Esther
Esther rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2014
Jacqui
Jacqui rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2015
Caroline
Caroline rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2013
merle beal
merle beal rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2015
Jerry Wustrack
Jerry Wustrack rated it liked it
Oct 28, 2015
Tyrone Fenwick
Tyrone Fenwick rated it really liked it
May 16, 2015
Robin Diegel
Robin Diegel rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2015
Ashley Hendrick
Ashley Hendrick rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2015
  • Epic Jesus: The Christ You Never Knew
  • Love and Respect / Love and Respect Workbook 2-1
  • A Woman's Heart
  • Don't Waste Your Life Study Guide
  • Why Trust Jesus?: An Honest Look at Doubts, Plans, Hurts, Desires, Gripes, Questions, and Pleasures
  • The Grave Robber: How Jesus Can Make Your Impossible Possible
  • Limitless Life: You Are More Than Your Past When God Holds Your Future
  • Speaking Truth in Love: Counsel in Community
  • PASSION: The Bright Light of Glory
  • Exodus
Francis Chan is an American pastor and teacher, who lives in California with his wife, Lisa, and their four children. He is the former pastor of Cornerstone Community Church in Simi Valley, CA, which he and his wife started in 1994.
More about Francis Chan...

“Our understanding of God’s love must be more profound than the naive expectation of a carefree life.” 0 likes
“I don’t hesitate to say that if we truly grasped the improbability and overwhelming power of God’s love, we would be changed forever. We would think differently. Feel differently. Live differently. Nothing would be the same.” 0 likes