Start by marking “Hopalong Cassidy's Rustler Round-Up” as Want to Read:
Hopalong Cassidy's Rustler Round-Up
Read Book* *Different edition

Hopalong Cassidy's Rustler Round-Up (Hopalong Cassidy #1)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  6 reviews
pubOne.info present you this new edition. The town lay sprawled over half a square mile of alkali plain, its main Street depressing in its width, for those who were responsible for its inception had worked with a generosity born of the knowledge that they had at their immediate and unchallenged disposal the broad lands of Texas and New Mexico on which to assemble a grand t ...more
Published December 3rd 2010 by Pubone.Info (first published June 1906)

To ask other readers questions about Hopalong Cassidy's Rustler Round-Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hopalong Cassidy's Rustler Round-Up

Forrie Lowell
I've always loved "Hopalong (Bill) Cassidy" since I was a child (1950) strictly through the movies. Watched everything collected all audio and videos of.
Now for the first time I decided to go back to his roots and the written word of "Clarence E. Mulford". This was the greatest discovery in my lifetime joy of Hoppy!
Mulford had the true gift of spinning a western tale and giving us the Bar-20 and all those wonderful colorful characters. This is his first and it was awesome! Clarence wrote 28 Hop
Data
Total disregard for life, women, reality; if that's what you like this is your book. Mind you, I am a fantasy fan, but this book has nothing to do with the genre - it's just baloney. I'm also a fan of historical fiction, and generally any kind of good writing, including colloquial speech where appropriate. Can't say I found any of that going on ... although there was was lots of "yu this" and "fer th' that". Read a bit if it interests you; this is a loosely organized batch of stories where most ...more
Charles
Listend to this one on my Kindle. I'm sorry it took me this long to get to it. There's lots of hilarious dialogue and situations. Note that this isn't really a novel per se. It's more a collection of individual incidents, althoguh some of them are marginally related. The characters are fascinating, larger than life. It's much in the tradition of the Texas Tall Tale. At times you almost expect Pecos Bill to show up.
Mike Jensen
This early Hop-along Cassidy book is for fans only, and I mean fans of author Clarence Mulford, not the Cassidy films which have little in common with this book. It is very badly written. Very.
Robert
Robert marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Crissy Voyles
Crissy Voyles marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Goklendra Bahadur
Goklendra Bahadur marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Katelyn Shaver
Katelyn Shaver marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Zimamoto
Zimamoto marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Robert Wood
Robert Wood marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Tesfaye
Tesfaye marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Bob Osborne
Bob Osborne marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Derek Smith
Derek Smith marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Harry
Harry added it
Oct 09, 2014
Wayne Bell
Wayne Bell marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Clarence Edward Mulford was the author of Hopalong Cassidy, written in 1904. He wrote it in Fryeburg, Maine, United States, and the many stories and 28 novels were followed by radio, feature film, television, and comic book versions. Clarence was born in Streator, Illinois. He died of complications from surgery in Portland, Maine. He set aside much of his money from his book for local charities.

Cl
More about Clarence E. Mulford...

Hopalong Cassidy (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • The Orphan
  • Johnny Nelson
  • Bar-20 Three
  • Tex
  • Bring Me His Ears
Hopalong Cassidy Bar-20 Days The Coming of Cassidy The Man From Bar-20 Buck Peters, Ranchman