Start by marking “At First Kiss” as Want to Read:
At First Kiss

At First Kiss

4.38  ·  Rating Details  ·  114 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
When celebrity jet-setter Troy Singleton meets TV up-and-comer Jasmine Stewart, it is lust at first sight. Major players on the singles' scene, the last thing on either of their minds is playing for keeps. Until Jasmine is forced into a temporary marriage of convenience. And she realizes the sexy-as-all-get-out man is the one she wants to have and to hold….

The free-living,
Published March 22nd 2011 by Harlequin Kimani

To ask other readers questions about At First Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about At First Kiss

Priscilla
Mar 16, 2011 Priscilla rated it it was amazing
Troy Singleton knew that when he saw Jasmine Stewart, in the middle of the airport looking like crap, he could not leave her alone. Jasmine was sexy, funny and everything any man would want from a woman; but something was wrong. Of all the people in the world, Jasmine had to run into Troy, Kappa’s ultimate player. Troy was the star host of Detroit Live television show and he takes his job and celebrity very serious.

After learning why she was distressed, Troy came up with a plan that could benef
Loretta
Jan 07, 2012 Loretta rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just One Kiss...

Having a cocky attitude, being fine as wine and a reputation for the ladies suited Troy Singleton just fine.

Until he laid eyes on a woman that wouldn't let him have his way: Jasmine "Jazz" Stewart.

Jazz, an up and coming reporter out of Boston, had been marked a serial dater due to her upbringing. She had no intention of allowing a man to break her heart, much less, enter it. What she didn't know was that Troy, a playboy of sorts, was about to do that and more.

At First Kiss is my
Christiana
Oct 23, 2011 Christiana rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone 18 & over
Troy & Jazz...Where do I start? This was a really good book...This was the first book I read by Gwyneth Bolton. Kudos to her on this one. It was definitely a page turner...I read this book in one day. Troy & Jazz reminded me of some of my friends...Their relationship was just so comical....I found my self laughing at a lot of their remarks to one another in this book. That's something I never really do when I'm reading. Their relationship blossomed beautifully... I think they had just th ...more
Chandra Johnson
Jun 26, 2015 Chandra Johnson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A must read.

This was the first book that I have read by Gwyneth Bolton. It was a great book. Looking for another book that the author wrote. It was enjoyable, easy to understand, to the point, and hot! I especially like the way she included sororities and fraternities in this book. The fact that I am a Delta made this book ready special. Keep up the good work Soror.
Monique
May 01, 2011 Monique rated it it was amazing
Jasmine “Jazz” Stewart is a serial dater and is determined to stay single but her mother has another idea. When Jazz and Troy met it wasn’t exactly the best conditions seeing that he was over an hour late picking her up from the airport. Their love/hate relationship turned into a 10 year frienememy battle. That was until they met again in an airport in Barbados. Troy sets up and provides friendship and comfort at the time of her loss. That’s when he thinks of a deal that may have them both out.
Angelia
Apr 03, 2011 Angelia rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own
Every since the FRIST KISS ten years ago...Jazz and Troy wanted to stay clear of each other vowing to NEVER turn in their player cards....Until death.....but NEVER say NEVER..........All I can say is this is one of the BEST book's by Ms. Gwyn.....Jazz and Troy had me laughing all through this book....The story was FUNNY and HOT with STEAM jummping off the pages in those love scenes....This is a MUST read ...Ms. Gwyn really did her thang......
Dsunshine
Mar 18, 2012 Dsunshine rated it it was amazing
Wow Jazz and Troy complement each other…they are so perfect for each other however, they do not realize it until ten years later. These frenemy are so much alike and in tune to one another that they are match made in heaven. I loved how they used song lyrics to one up another. The variation of stud and hubby is simply hilarious. I was totally surprised by this story, it was funny, sexy, and very entertaining
Kim
Jun 20, 2011 Kim rated it it was amazing
I just loved this story from the beginning to end. The humor between Troy and Jazz had me laughing and smiling throughout the entire book. Them getting together didn't happen the way I expected it to, which was a very welcomed surprise. Troy and Jazz were like the male and female versions of each other, so they were a match made in heaven. Kudos to Gwyneth Bolton.
Kesha
Oct 21, 2011 Kesha rated it it was amazing
Shelves: re-read
I loved this book. Everything about it was on point. The song references was different and good. I thought it was sooo cute how Jazz called him different variations of Stud and then after marriage Hubby. These two characters had a natural attraction and I loved how they were smart and mature enough not to blow little problems up and end their relationship.
Marie
Feb 19, 2012 Marie rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely wonderful, you could feel the chemistry between Jazz and Troy throughout the entire book. Gwyneth managed to couple chemistry, comedy and romance into a well written book. One which I enjoyed from the first word to the last.
Ladyamelia
Aug 12, 2013 Ladyamelia rated it really liked it
This was my first read by this author and I really enjoyed it. It was a pretty hot love story with likeable characters all around. Troy and Jazz were really cute together - I was smiling throughout the book. Definitely worth checking out.
Rakisha
Nov 26, 2011 Rakisha rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-pb
Perfect, sexy, sassy, and heartwarming romance novel with just enough drama that doesn't rake you over the coals before the happily ever after. This is a romance novel I could see myself rereading.
Morgan
Jun 24, 2013 Morgan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-library
I truly loved Troy and Jazz's love story how at first they couldn't stand each other then turn around, get married and eventually fall in love with each other.
Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . .
I had higher expectations, but I still enjoyed the book.
Shone
Apr 01, 2011 Shone rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All romance junkies
Never say Never
Shun Givens
Oct 15, 2011 Shun Givens rated it really liked it
Shelves: gwyneth-bolton
N Joyed This Read!!
Janielle
Janielle rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2016
Tish
Tish marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2016
Simone
Simone added it
Feb 20, 2016
JenJ
JenJ added it
Feb 11, 2016
Schreba
Schreba marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Mohamed Lotfy
Mohamed Lotfy rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Jan 13, 2016
LaShawn
LaShawn rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2016
Christie Williams
Christie Williams rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2016
Cassondra
Cassondra rated it really liked it
Dec 02, 2015
Precious
Precious rated it really liked it
Nov 26, 2015
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
199257
Gwyneth Bolton was born and raised in Paterson, New Jersey. She currently lives in Syracuse, New York with her husband Cedric.

When she was 12-years-old, she became an avid reader of romance by sneaking her mother's stash of Harlequin and Silhouette novels. In the 90s, she was introduced to African American and multicultural romance novels and her life hasn't been the same since.

While she had alway
More about Gwyneth Bolton...