Start by marking “Inspiracion Diaria Para Una Vida Con Proposito: Versiculos Biblicos y Reflexiones de Los 40 Dias Con Proposito de Rick Warren” as Want to Read:

4.37 of 5 stars 4.37  ·  rating details  ·  1,754 ratings  ·  73 reviews
SPANISH EDITION. With over 1,000 Scriptures outlining each day of the forty days of purpose, this book is a wonderful reference.
Published April 6th 2004 by Vida Publishers (first published September 22nd 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Inspiracion Diaria Para Una Vida Con Proposito, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inspiracion Diaria Para Una Vida Con Proposito

I think this book is wonderful. Anyone who does not like this book does not have the right frame of mind or their heart to accept the most important message here...God loves us and will always love us. How can you be angry at that?
I followed Rick Warren's instructions and read one chapter per day to savor all the learnings and messages in this book. A lot of them confirmed the beliefs that I already have on the reason why we are here in this world and why some things do not go according to our plan.

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."

Still, there were a lot more new insights that I learned which deepened my faith in God and His purpose for my life.

Anytime you feel you are not learning anything from a serm
Kayle G!
This book really fucking sucked and the author is obviously under educated when it comes to everything in the world other than god. It's not only hypocritical but ridiculous. I love how it says our problem today is living for our self and others which is selfish so we need to live for god. So wait doesn't that make him selfish if everyone has to live for him? I really think if god is real and he could come back and write the bible he would. I couldn't read a sentence without the word god being i ...more
Good Book! Makes you think outside the box, the ordinary becomes extra-ordinary. While reading this book, you begin to delve into who you really are. Making you think about goals, etc... You need the right frame of mind to read this book. It's not an easy read, but its a good kone!
Shaniesha Evans
A great book! Very Inspirational... I learned a lot of great Bible quotes . The Author articulated the text in a way that was easy to comprehend and relate to. I look forward to reading it again! :-)
Don Weidinger
what on earth am I here for by Richard Warren: not self-focus not about me, by God for God, a plan for God is love, regrets/memories/past anger/bitterness fear/poor expectations materialism important to others, faith hope love, aimless distraction, purpose creates passion live each day as last day, spiritual green card, glory to creator not fallen angels and humans, worship Creator or things, surrender to Christ or chaos, love as choices via community and relationships, bitter or better, temptat ...more
simple yet full of meaning. reachable and interesting. the other way to know your God.
Aug 04, 2008 Natalie marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: better-self
audio version
Empowering. Wondrous thoughts about how we spend and waste precious time.

Highly recommended. For all ages. We are never to young to begin our path, nor too old to begin a new
Sep 07, 2007 Faith rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who wants to know what more there is to life than just a day to day routine
I received this book as a graduation gift from my high school Sunday School teacher. I'm just now taking the time to committ to this 40 day devotional. From what I have read so far, I really enjoy it. It makes you think outside your comfort zone about what plans God has for your life and really makes you place your focus on God instead of the world around you. This book allows you to focus on the bigger picture and helps you seek the ultimate questions of life such as "Why am I here?" The theme ...more
awesome book to read, it's bring me to know What on Earth Am I Here for?: 'We are products of our past, but we don't have to be prisoners of it etc.

recomended book .
uuugh, not for anyone who isn't a god FEARING believer. painfully weak
Danielle Hodge
Changed my life. This is a great book!
Jayne Gardner
I think this I a goo book
Zeth satdra
Buku ini memberi inspirasi tentang makna kehidupan untuk apa kita diciptakan dan bagaimana menjalani kehidupan itu sendiri. aku baca buku ini tahun 2006 yang lalu."KEHIDUPAN PALING BAIK DIJALANI DENGAN KASIH, KASIH PALING BAIK DIWUJUDKAN DENGAN WAKTU KARENA TIDAK BISA DICIPTAKAN DAN DIDAK AKAN TERGANTIKAN, WAKTU YANG PALING BAIK UNTUK MENGASIHI ADALAH SEKARANG". Itulah sepenggal kata yang aku senantiasa ingat.... Ga bakal rugi deh kalau dibaca...
I read this 7 years ago when the world was confusing to me, when I didn't know my career path, when I felt like I was just passing by through life, when I felt small and insignificant, when I quarreled with my loved ones because I thought they were to blame for my inadequacies and ennui, when I wanted to be so much closer to God because HE was the only lifeline I thought that was left to my salvation (which HE was and still is). *smiles*
This book starts from scratch about your purpose in life and relationship with God. It goes through all the details of why you are here and what you can (or should) do.

I have the audio, too, and listen to it again and again. Its like a "spiritual snack for in between". Strength, motivation, a clear perspective... yep, read it and feel the results in your spirit.
Jeremy Cruz
Dec 24, 2007 Jeremy Cruz rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people with 40 days on their hands. And patience in their pockets.
It was so hard for me to read this on an every day basis. This is a book, I stole from Sera. uhhh, to this day, it's laying in the compartment of my car. I caught myself having to read day 11 on day 38. this is a book meant for patient people. I enjoyed the concept, but I didn't enjoy the book.
how's that on for size?
This book is best read when also reading "The Purpose Driven Life". This book is good to carry around because it reminds the reader about the scriptures used in "The Purpose Driven Life", and helps the reader to focus more on the Word of God.

I like that the book has some space for the reader to write down their reflections.
Savannah Wright
I read through the book less as a 40 day devotional but more as the time allowed. Every time I dipped into the book I felt refreshed and comforted. I strongly recommend this book to anyone who ever feels lost or trapped in life's patterns. This book is a wonderful way to remind yourself of how important you are.
Maria Bernadette Alcalde Cantil
this book is one of my favorite,I learned so much from this book...i learned the purpose of God over my life, how God created me for his good plan and pleasure,its not an accident that he gave me my parents,my bros.& sisters and everything pertaining myself! what a mighty God we served,..He alone be praise!
I received this book while I was in Africa. I was a sparse outline of the main thoughts that Warren had written in the main text of his orginal book. I hind sight, the author piggy backed off of some previous authors who are and encourage the Word of Faith movement; need I say more.
Inspiring & insightful. It will change your life for the better. It is a must read. I enjoyed every word. Simply awesome! Love it & still read it over & over getting something new out of it each time. it is magnificent!!!
Such a powerful little devotional. My husband and I actually did this with our youth small groups and they loved it. It helped them and even me, understand Gods purpose for our lives in a deeper fuller way. Highly recommend!
This literally changed my life. It changed the way I look at my faith and how I feel about God. It answered so many of my questions...and found those questions that I didn't even know I wanted answered. Thanks MC.
RS Lewis
Very Inspirational and helped me in more ways that I can verbalize when it first came to market. definitely on my list of rereads, somewhere in the future when I need some restabilization in my spirit.
Ho hum...nothing all that compelling or deep. I'm sure this really hit home for some people and was life-changing. It just didn't do much for me. I think Warren intentionally just scrapes the surface here.
Amanda Gould
Oct 29, 2007 Amanda Gould rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: beginning Christians or those interested in learning about Christianity
This is the book I started reading when I first began going to church and before I became a Christian. It helped me come to realize that I wanted to become a Christain and became baptized soon after.
Susie Gold
Feb 06, 2013 Susie Gold rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people searching for meaning in their lives.
Recommended to Susie by: It caught my attention!
Doesn't everyone at some point wonder "What on Earth am I here for?" Rick Warren's books helps me make sense of my life. I lent this book to someone and did not get it back so I bought another.
Crystal Glenn
This was an amazing book. It may sound cliche, but my life not not been the same since I read this a few years ago. In every action of my life I evaulate if I am doing the will of God for my life.
  • God's Psychiatry: Healing for Your Troubled Heart
  • Reposition Yourself: Living Life Without Limits
  • I Was Just Wondering
  • Limitless: Devotions for a Ridiculously Good Life
  • The Addictive Personality: Understanding the Addictive Process and Compulsive Behavior
  • The God Catchers: Experiencing the Manifest Presence of God
  • Lies at the Altar: The Truth About Great Marriages
  • Every Heart Restored: A Wife's Guide to Healing in the Wake of a Husband's Sexual Sin
  • Daily Readings from Your Best Life Now: 90 Devotions for Living at Your Full Potential
  • Devotional Bible-Ncv: Experiencing the Heart of Jesus
  • Ghost Writer (Shivers, #3)
  • Inside the Mind of Unchurched Harry and Mary: How to Reach Friends and Family Who Avoid God and the Church
  • Following Jesus Without Embarrassing God
  • Love Your Life: Living Happy, Healthy, and Whole
  • Biology: Concepts & Connections
  • Beauty for Ashes: Receiving Emotional Healing
  • A Life God Rewards
  • Gripped by the Greatness of God
Richard Duane Warren.

As philanthropists, Rick and Kay Warren give away 90 percent of their income through three foundations: Acts of Mercy, which serves those infected and affected by AIDS; Equipping the Church, which trains church leaders in developing countries; and The Global PEACE Fund, which fights poverty, disease, and illiteracy.
More about Rick Warren...

“Since we were restored to friendship with God by the death of his Son while we were still his enemies, we will certainly be delivered from eternal punishment by his life. ROMANS 5:10 NLT” 0 likes
“Don’t live carelessly, unthinkingly. Make sure you understand what the Master wants. EPHESIANS 5:17 THE MESSAGE” 0 likes