Start by marking “Blood Pond Resurfacing (Blood Pond, #2)” as Want to Read:
Blood Pond Resurfacing (Blood Pond, #2)

Blood Pond Resurfacing (Blood Pond #2)

3.54 of 5 stars 3.54  ·  rating details  ·  65 ratings  ·  13 reviews
This edition is no longer available.

Another young boy's head is found in the Blood Pond, and August must try to keep his head while he searches for the killer. All this time, August and Bruce have tried to put the past behind them and build a life together, only to be reminded of the terrible circumstances that brought them together in the first place.

With few clues and no
ebook, 1st Edition, 207 pages
Published April 23rd 2011 by Silver Publishing (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Blood Pond Resurfacing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Pond Resurfacing

Serena Yates
This was an amazing read. I enjoyed the sequel to Blood Pond so much, I’m beginning to wonder if DJ is trying to turn me into a horror fan?!? Nah – not going to happen. But – as long as the blood-curdling 'horrificness' is balanced with the kind of psychological angle, romantic relationship and quality writing to be found here, I have found that I can definitely appreciate a mystery.

I really loved that all the unanswered questions from the first book were answered here. It was great to see how A
Serena Yates
This was another amazing read. I enjoyed the sequel to Blood Pond so much, I’m beginning to wonder if DJ is trying to turn me into a horror fan?!? Nah – not going to happen. But – as long as the blood-curdling 'horrificness' is balanced with the kind of psychological angle, romantic relationship and quality writing to be found here, I have found that I can definitely appreciate a mystery.

Feliz
Just like the first book, this one was nailbitingly thrilling and suspenseful. It started out a bit slower, with August and Bruce enjoying the last few halfway peaceful moments of their loving relationship before it all comes crashing down around their ears. However, once the story took up speed, I could barely hold on.

The loose threads of the previous book are all tied up here. Admittedly, I had a problem with the villains; I found one of them over the top and the way he came into the story st
Ami

This story picks up EXACTLY after the ending of Blood Pond; August gets a call that there has been another murder similar to his brother's at Blood Pond and he heads there for investigation. His lover, Bruce, once again becomes a person of interest due to his history to the previous murders.

I'm going to do another likes-dislikes again for this

Likes
+ Just like the first story, this is a non-romance, more like pyschological thriller/mystery. One character, especially, Bruce, is so messed
Lily

Good mystery but not too much romance in this sequel. August didn't appeal to me as much as he did in the first book (in fact I thought he treated his BF quite badly at times) and poor Bruce, he really needs extensive therapy. However, it's really well written and the conclusion, while it felt a bit rushed, was well-done.
Coffinmo
This is my finish-everything-once-started talking.
Candice
2.5 Stars

To be honest I could have done without this one. August is a dick. Bruce is a jealous insecure brat who uses sex as a form of security. It's disgusting.

Then we have August big time super cop who somehow miraculously finds out who the killer is without letting us know how he came to that conclusion.

Did I mention whiny Bruce? Yeah, could NOT get over it this time around.

2 Stars for the pimp scene. 1/2 star for the bar scene with Desmond, Al, and the wall ;)
Pia Veleno
Both Bruce and Desmond were too over the top with their August obsessions. I get Bruce had an effed up childhood, so that can account for some of it, but I couldn't relate and had a hard time caring about him.
Enny
Like the first book in this series.Love Pond Revisited wasn't much of a romance but a very good mystery.
Damian Serbu
Not as strong as the first, but great twists and turns to the mystery.
Gwendolyn
August is such a dick it's unbelievable.
Eyre
I enjoyed this as much as the first one.
AngelWars
AngelWars marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
FictionVixen
FictionVixen marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Sammyd
Sammyd marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
romanceandcoffee
romanceandcoffee marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Tsubaki
Tsubaki marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Rinkyx
Rinkyx marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Paul Wright
Paul Wright marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Sarina
Sarina marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
I write not only for my own pleasure, but for the pleasure of my readers. I can’t remember a time in my life when I haven’t written and told stories. When I’m not writing, I’m dreaming about writing, doing something wild and adventurous, or trying to make the world a better and more open minded place to live in. I adore beautiful men, and I know I’m not alone in this! Eroticism between consenting ...more
More about D.J. Manly...

Blood Pond (2 books)
  • Blood Pond (Blood Pond, #1)
Melting Ice 1 (Melting Ice, #1) My Father's Lover Marry Me Or Die The Other Man The Pro