Start by marking “Haunted by Your Soul” as Want to Read:
Haunted by Your Soul

Haunted by Your Soul (Triquetra #2)

Heartbroken by the death of his vampire lover, Jacob Corvin finds himself embroiled in the intricacies of vampire hierarchy. He is consumed with rage after Kristair's torment and death, and when The Syndicate returns he is more than ready to personally destroy every one of the power-hungry vampires. That anger and pain cannot be soothed, because before he disappeared, Kris ...more
Nook, 0 pages
Published November 23rd 2009 by Dreamspinner Press (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Haunted by Your Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Haunted by Your Soul

Tam
Jan 19, 2012 Tam rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a continuation of My Heart is Within You. Kristair died in the firefight in the warehouse, transferring his soul and heart into Jacob. Jacob has not been dealing well, sometimes he feels Kristair's heart beating, he has his memories and knowledge. Meanwhile Kristair is dealing with the collective, sort of a bunch of souls who drift around the universe seeking knowledge forever and ever. However he is spending his time trying to get back to Jacob and finally convinces them to let him go b ...more
Samantha Cutler
Oct 31, 2009 Samantha Cutler rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Samantha by: Firstreads
Shelves: first-reads
Haunted by your Soul is a vivid read that can stand up by itself, but will make you want to read the rest of the series when you are done. The characters feel real and fans of this genre will eat this book right up. However, it was not quite my style (I received an advance copy through Goodreads First Reads). I still think that Marguerite did an amazing job with this book.
xbmbgrl
May 22, 2010 xbmbgrl rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

The second book in the Triquetra, Haunted by Your Soul, and Marguerite Labbe seems to have hit her stride. The plot moved along quickly and kept me engaged the entire time. I did not see some things coming and I did not predict the solution that was presented. The POV problems encountered in the first book did not seem to be as prevalent in the second and the side stories were firmly fixed as side stories rather than distractions.

When this book opens, Jacob is still mourning the loss o
Caroline Brand
Still a god damn awful cover! This picks up where book 1 left us and Kristair is dead and Jacob is grieving, he is also angry with the vampires and the world in general and getting himself into all sorts of trouble. Nothing is quite what it seems and Jacob is left unsure whether he is dreaming of his lover or whether he really is out there somewhere.
Emanuela ~plastic duck~
3.5 stars.

I liked it better than the first book. As in the first book, Kristair and Jacob share their minds, so there's a lot of internal talking, but in my opinion it's better done than in the first book. It was clearer while reading it, because the internal dialogs are italicized, but I also often use the text-to-speech function and it became more messy. My fault though, for forcing something the book wasn't intended for.

You have to read the first book to appreciate this one, it can't be read
CB
Jul 02, 2015 CB rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: misc-book
Wow - this was not what I was expecting, in a good way. Such a unique twist to the supernatural world. Two strong characters who shouldn't make it work but really, really do!

This is the second book in a series of 3 and you really need to read book 1 in order to understand this book. This one takes up where it left off and gives the couple the HEA they deserve.

The 3rd book is the icing on the cake.
Kristy Grissom
Jul 11, 2014 Kristy Grissom rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: must-read-books
i was so excited. to start this book after reading the first and i definitely wasnt dissapointed the lengths kristair and jake go to be with one another are so touching. without spoiling for others im so glad tony was brought back and what he did in the end redeemed himself in my eyes for his betrayal to jake in book #1 this is a total must read
Lily
Book two is a good continuation of the Triquerta series. The storyline is gripping and the relationship between Jacob and Kristair kept me engaged throughout. This is a fast-paced and well written story.
Lavinia Lewis
Lavinia Lewis rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2011
Rachel Emily
Rachel Emily rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2010
cturtlechick
cturtlechick rated it really liked it
May 08, 2010
Ili Anuar
Ili Anuar rated it liked it
Apr 23, 2011
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Nov 25, 2011
Johanna
Johanna rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2011
Sue
Sue rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2011
Hanne
Hanne rated it liked it
Nov 05, 2014
Gwendolyn
Gwendolyn rated it liked it
Jan 24, 2014
justanya
justanya rated it really liked it
Aug 28, 2014
Gaby Franz
Gaby Franz rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2013
Stephy
Stephy rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2011
Varian Rose
Varian Rose rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2013
Indigo
Indigo rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2010
Matt
Matt rated it it was ok
Oct 29, 2009
JenMcJ
JenMcJ rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2009
Chapman Barnard
Chapman Barnard rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2016
Andrea
Sep 26, 2016 Andrea rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3rd read - love this trilogy!
Shelly
Shelly rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2013
Cori
Cori rated it liked it
May 22, 2010
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Fluid (Channeling Morpheus/Sweet Oblivion, #8)
  • Secrets (Soul Mates #4)
  • His Soul to Take
  • Notturno (The Hours Trilogy #1)
  • Diamond in the Shade 1
  • No Rest for the Wicked (Adam & Peter, #2)
  • Alliance in Blood (Partnership in Blood, #1)
  • To Hate and To Hold  (Anaboris Clan, #1)
  • Rapture (Blood Eclipse, #2)
  • Bound by Blood (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #7)
Marguerite has been accused of being eccentric and a shade neurotic, both of which she freely admits to, but her muse has OCD tendencies, so who can blame her? Her husband and son do an excellent job keeping her toeing the line, though. Together with her co-author Fae Sutherland, Marguerite has found a shared passion for beautiful men with smart mouths.

When she's not working hard on writing new m
More about Marguerite Labbe...

Triquetra (3 books)
  • My Heart is Within You (Triquetra, #1)
  • Our Sacred Balance (Triquetra, #3)