Start by marking “Nora Roberts's in the Garden Trilogy” as Want to Read:
Nora Roberts's in the Garden Trilogy

Nora Roberts's in the Garden Trilogy (In the Garden #1-3)

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  1,829 ratings  ·  70 reviews
Nora Roberts's In the Garden Trilogy "America's favorite writer" (The New Yorker) takes us to a historic Southern mansion that houses a gardening business-and a ghostly presence-in this winning trilogy of romance and suspense. Blue Dahlia Black Rose Red Lily
Published March 1st 2011 by Jove Books (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Nora Roberts's in the Garden Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nora Roberts's in the Garden Trilogy

Julie
I purchased the trilogy as a set. Blue Dalhia, Black Rose, Red Lily. With my Kindle I prefer all three at once; as I know I will read them anyway. For me Nora Roberts is comfort food. Macaroni and cheese, roast beef, using a recipe you have used for many years. Occasionally you change it up a little for various reasons. Certainly three women who become close as sisters is pretty regular stuff for Nora. Substitute three men again brothers or close enough as friends to consider themselves brothers ...more
Sara Strand
All three books are really great, but I think Blue Dahlia is maybe my favorite. Nora always develops characters really well and the characters in all three books are really fantastic. We have Stella who comes to town looking for a fresh start. She soon meets Logan, who comes off as a pain in the ass, but a sexy one. We have Rosalind (Roz) who owns the garden center Stella is hired to manage but she also owns the Harper House, which has been haunted for as long as anyone can remember. The problem ...more
Debi
I just finished(7/8/10 afternoon) Blue Dahlia Review!!
Loved it when Stella and Logan got together and how Stella was Hayley's baby couch and just about everyone showed up in Hayley birthroom when she had the baby..smiles. Oh it was so good what the Harper Bride did toward the end of the book and how she left a name of who she was on the back of the door not going to give everything away..LOL! 4 stars.

Black Rose Review!!
Just finished 7/11/2010. Excellent read really enjoyed it. 4 stars

Red Lily R
Ana Sandoval Poveda
Es un grupo de novelas ligeras. Son fáciles de leer pero no aportan mucho en cuanto a narrativa o estilo. Son casi novela rosa... pero se dejan leer, entretienen y permiten pasar el rato de manera agradable.
Jesi Bell-Godfrey
In the past two years I have really started to enjoy reading in my spare time. Growing up I enjoyed Nicholas Sparks, so my mother-in-law recommended Nora Roberts. I picked up this series at Target and was hooked after the first book. Nora Roberts has such an amazing gift of making you feel like you really know each character. Her incredible attention to detail and the little twists and turns along the way made every moment of this series enjoyable. For someone who has always just stuck to romanc ...more
Maura
Lisa
My first experience of Nora Roberts and I was hooked. I couldn't put these books down. I'm so glad I bought all 3 at once, if I had had to wait to read the next one I would have gone slightly mad! I fell in love with all the characters at once.
I have read many more of her books since finding theses gems but they will always be my favourites.
Bess Schulmeister
Multigenerational love story with ghost.

Multigenerational love story with ghost.

Typical Nora Roberts read, but still engrossing and enjoyable. The ghost story was a nice tthuch. I also liked the multigenerational aspect to the stories.
Nathalie
Classic Nora Roberts, enjoyed them but not my favorite of her series books. Living in the South helped me appreciate the lifestyle and setting of this series. Fun reads for the summer.
Mary Furlong
Really enjoyable!!!!

I loved the humor and the dialogue. Couldn't put it down and was really sorry when I finished it. Highly recommend.
Paula Collins
I read the complete set of books and as always Nora provides a wonderful backdrop for a story with great romance.
Duncan Mandel
More information to be announced soon on this forthcoming title from Penguin USA
Jayme
LOVED this series!!! Such a page turner!!
Beth Harbaugh
Not bad, like most of Nora Roberts book this trilogy is entertaining and doesn't require much effort.
Kalu Sakura
Probably one of my fave collections
Phil Hodge
Cheap trashy romance novels.
Jennifer Rousseau cook
Touching mystery with romance blooming

If you're a Nora Roberts fan, you'll live this series. Classic Nora with romance, mystery and beauty. extremely enjoyable. Hated coming to the end.
Jessica Aspen
(Had to redeem Nora Roberts on my bookshelf).
Loved this series! Moved well, great concept, great writing. As usual Nora links a strong trio of women in a business and links then with great storytelling. The ghost story is within each novel, tying them together, but not overwhelming the books. The romance is still the main plot of each book. The setting of the large southern house and the green house business make for interesting reading of the kind I love. Great modern Gothic!
Jodie
I pick up Nora Roberts when I need something easy to read, sort of a palate cleanser. This trilogy was enjoyable for a few reasons--the gardening details, the fact that one of the women featured is over 45, and the ghost. Honestly, the ghost freaked me out a bit, especially in the second and third books and I found I couldn't read them before falling asleep. That surprised me a bit. Otherwise, it was typical Nora Roberts and it served the purpose intended.
Rhiannon
LOVE this trilogy. Reread it multiple times!!!!!!!

would recommend it to anyone who loves mysteries and love stories rolled into one. Nora Robert's theologies are amazing!!! LOVE
Shambhawi P.
That Southern drawl...mmmm.
Lori Crague
This is yet another great trilogy by Nora Roberts. It is about ghosts, history, lives that intertwine, and finding love at all ages. Each book is special on its own and has very interesting stories and backgrounds for each character - one of my favorite trilogies by Nora Roberts. You won't want to put these down.
Kate
I absolutely loved this series. This was one of my favourite series by her and I will definately read it again. It was a bit different from the genre I'm used to reading. It was the first time I've every read paranormal romance before, but I enjoyed it even if at times Ameilia scared the living crap right out of me.
Wendy
These books are inspirational. All three women are strong and have overcome the obstacles set before them. Just the right amount of romance. Nothing over the top. I enjoyed reading about the bond these women developed and they all give true meaning to the saying...."What doesn't kill us,makes us stronger."
Susan
It seems odd that I would add this to my gardening fiction collection but this set of romance novels have an amazing amount of gardening information. I loved the whole story. This is my second reading of this set of novels. Nora Roberts at her best. I will keep this set.
S.M. Hineline
Sometimes you just need a sappy romance novel. Or three. I always like the trilogies that Nora Roberts writes, it's nice to have three different stories to enjoy and fall in love with. Plus that way you get a peek into what happens after "happily ever after".
Carly
I did really like this series it was interesting and there was some rather funny parts and love it when I laugh during a book. Even though I mainly laugh in every book I read. David... the best gay friend you could have and Hayley she was FUNNY to me anyways.
Stacy
Just read the box set via Overdrive on my phone. LOVE the app - it let's me check out books from the library & read on my phone. This way, I always have a book with me. I forgot how great this sereis is. It is in a box in storage, so it has been awhile. Loved it.
  • The In Death Collection: Books 21-25
  • The Gabriel Set-Up (Modesty Blaise Graphic Novel Titan #1)
  • ¿Suave como la seda? (Amigos del barrio, #3)
  • The Red Hat Club Rides Again
  • Memoirs (Saint-Germain, #21)
  • Highlander in Love (Lockhart Family, #3)
  • Southern Ladies and Gentlemen
  • Rhiannon (The Roselynde Chronicles, #5)
  • Songbird (A Sinclair Story, #1)
  • Forever and Always (Forever, #2)
aka
Jill March
J.D. Robb
Sarah Hardesty

Eleanor Marie Robertson was born on October 10, 1950 in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA. She was the youngest of five children, also the only girl, of a marriage with Irish ancestors. Her family were avid readers, so books were always important in her life. She attended a Catholic school and credits the nuns with instilling in her a sense of discipline. During her
More about Nora Roberts...

In the Garden (3 books)
  • Blue Dahlia (In The Garden, #1)
  • Black Rose (In The Garden, #2)
  • Red Lily (In the Garden, #3)

“Rosalind Harper’s gardening secrets.” 0 likes