Start by marking “The Berenstain Bears and the Forgiving Tree” as Want to Read:
The Berenstain Bears and the Forgiving Tree

The Berenstain Bears and the Forgiving Tree (The Berenstain Bears Living Lights)

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  5 reviews
In the Berenstain Bears and the Forgiving Tree, Brother and Cousin Fred have a disagreement and it is up to Mama, Papa, and Sister to guide Brother to forgiveness.
Published January 4th 2011 by Zonderkidz (first published December 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Berenstain Bears and the Forgiving Tree, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Berenstain Bears and the Forgiving Tree

Molly Robbins
I absolutely loved the message in this book. This book is great for students to really bring in character building. I feel like from K-5, they are really growing to develop what it means to share, and work out problems with others. This book is all about forgiveness, and one of the brothers really seeing where he was selfish and mean to his other brother. By the end of the story, they both forgave each other, and really saw how he was being selfish. Great book!
Margaret Welwood
My eight-year-old grandson called this morning and read me The Forgiving Tree over the phone. What a pleasure to hear the story unfold that way! I did foresee the damage to Brother Bear's brand new birthday bike, but Sister's words of wisdom were a surprise. With plenty of color and action, gentle storylines and age-appropriate teaching, the Living Light series is ideal for my grandson--and, I'm sure, for many other young readers.
Felicia
cute book on forgiveness, although I couldn't read all of it at school, since it talked about God. :(
Jaime
We love all berenstain bear books!
Evelyn Matias
When kids are starting school they are learning their teacher, their fellow students and what their expectations are. It can be new and will be different from home and with that they need to know how to forgive one another. This is a great lesson and should be taught in their homes but it is a crucial part in their learning to work with others at school. Accidents happen and kids may accidently break something or say something that will hurt your feelings but forgiving is key. This book is a gre ...more
JoeMarie Ratka
JoeMarie Ratka marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Michelle Boyea
Michelle Boyea marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Hope
Hope added it
Nov 09, 2014
Gemma Jackson
Gemma Jackson marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Glorybeafarm
Glorybeafarm marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Kristi
Kristi marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
More about Jan Berenstain...
The Berenstain Bears Give Thanks The Berenstain Bears Go Out to Eat The Berenstain Bears: Sick Days The Berenstain Bears: Safe and Sound! The Berenstain Bears' Sleepover