Start by marking “Harvey Comics Classics, Vol. 2: Richie Rich” as Want to Read:
Harvey Comics Classics, Vol. 2: Richie Rich

Harvey Comics Classics, Vol. 2: Richie Rich (Harvey Comics Classics #2)

Move over Uncle Scrooge! The richest character in comic book history is about to get his due. Harvey Comics' original creation Richie Rich, the Poor Little Rich Boy, represented the fantasies of every comic book-loving kid growing up in the 1960s and 70s. Now, Dark Horse is delighted to present the ultimate tribute to the boy who has everything - and we mean everything! Th ...more
Published November 6th 2007 by Dark Horse Comics (first published October 31st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Harvey Comics Classics, Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harvey Comics Classics, Vol. 2

Andy
Jun 25, 2008 Andy rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: harvey comics fans
Nobody likes a rich kid unless he's Richie Rich. The artwork and stories are cute and it's always fun to see what weird contraptions Richie pays for in each story. I like his friends Freckles and Pee-Wee, and let's face it, his girlfriend Gloria's kinda hot for a little nubbin'.
Richie's always giving shit away, it's nice to know as long as he's making money he has enough to give away.
Kim
Oct 27, 2012 Kim rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comic-books
Highlights/Notes:

Richie Rich began in 1952 as a backup strip in Little Dot #1. It wasn't until 1960 that Richie finally merited his own title. Steven Muffatti drew the earlier strips. The comic was mainly drawn by Warren Kremer, Ernie Colon and Sid Couchy.

Part 1: The Golden Years

"The Dancing Lessons", Little Dot #1, in color: Richie Rich sneaks out of dance lessons to play baseball and uses his dance skills to outfight a bully.

"The Big Race", LD #3, in color: Richie sabotoges his own soap box
Paul
Oct 03, 2007 Paul rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
A masterpiece. I'm not even kidding. One of my dark secrets is that when my Mom threw away my comics bitd, it wasn't a bunch of classic DC and Marvel books that were hitting the trash can--it was this stuff. Story after story in here tickled synapes that hadn't fired since 1973. And Richie comes off as just as much of a punk as he did when I was reading these comics for the first time; then as now, I want to roll with Reginald Van Dough. Is Reggie ashamed of being rich? Hell no! If Freckles and ...more
Reza
Oct 31, 2007 Reza rated it it was ok
I was a huge Richie Rich fan growing up. My brother-in-law had a giant collection of Richie Rich, Uncle Scrooge, and some of the other Disney comics and I read them religiously. The collection was likely from the later 70s-early 80s and had some of the spinoff comics that went with it. So I was pretty excited when I finally got my paws on this collection and sadly I was disappointed.

The art is great, though you really cannot go wrong using the original plates, so that's not the issue. Rather I s
Ori
Apr 08, 2008 Ori rated it really liked it
Shelves: komik
udah lama bgt baca buku ini,msh kecil bgt deh,ga tau sekarang bukunya kemana..:)suka bgt ma richie,masih ada yg jual ga ya???
Rebecca
Mar 22, 2008 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Shelves: graphic-novels
Harvey comics have the best art. Big thick black lines thin fluid fine lines. Most of this book is black and white. The art is so stylized it doesn't need color to sell it.
Tina
Jul 16, 2007 Tina rated it liked it
Aku baca buku cerita Richie Rich waktu masih kelas 3 SD. Aku lupa cover bukunya kayak apa, dan kayaknya dulu itu versi komik. Tapi dulu aku suka sekali buku ini...cukup menghibur...
Mogepy
Mogepy rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2012
hadi
hadi rated it really liked it
Oct 24, 2007
Elisa
Elisa rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2011
Hal Johnson
Hal Johnson rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2010
Skip
Skip rated it it was ok
Feb 09, 2015
Mark Arnold
Mar 17, 2008 Mark Arnold rated it it was amazing
More of the same good stuff like in the Casper book.
Bert
Bert rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2008
Ashwin Gottipati
Ashwin Gottipati rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2013
Lionel
Lionel rated it it was ok
Oct 24, 2009
sanam
sanam rated it it was amazing
Dec 08, 2007
Yenny
Yenny rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2008
Angie
Angie rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2012
arin
arin rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2011
Ryan
Ryan rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2008
Dini
Dini rated it really liked it
Aug 01, 2007
Yana
Yana rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2016
Nick Ferrara
Nick Ferrara rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2012
kinu triatmojo
kinu triatmojo rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2008
Mägē Schwartzbard
Mägē Schwartzbard rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2016
Raymond
Raymond rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2009
Dion Persson
Dion Persson rated it really liked it
Mar 17, 2012

Harvey Comics Classics (5 books)
  • Harvey Comics Classics, Vol. 1: Casper