Start by marking “What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex (Blank Inside)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
What Every Man Thinks ...

Sheridan Simove

What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex (Blank Inside)

4.33  ·  Rating Details  ·  107 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
Apart from "sex," what does a man actually think about? Nothing, according to the blank pages of this book!For millennia, humans have marveled at the difference between men and women. It's widely known that the female gender is far superior to men in most areas—emotionally, cognitively, and socially. But, to date, the complex secrets of a man's mind have eluded science. In ...more
Published (first published February 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex

Timothy Dalton
Mar 14, 2011 Timothy Dalton rated it did not like it
Fastest book I've ever read! I just couldn't put it down. I was so glued to the book that I read it in the book store as I was perusing other titles! The main reason it is such a quick read is because all 200 pages move at an alarming pace. It really delves right down to the core of the male psyche as well as giving people a greater understanding to see the real depth to the male species. Ladies I wish it was a little deeper than this, but sadly it's not! 200 blank and empty pages! So now that y ...more
Giselle
Apr 01, 2011 Giselle rated it it was amazing
I read this book without even having to buy it. What could be more amazing than that?
Audra
Mar 12, 2013 Audra rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It is blank on the inside. I'm glad I didn't spend money on this as it was a freebie. I feel like this isn't terribly accurate as to what men think about other than sex, I give men a little more credit than that. I feel like many men think about their families or if they don't have one, the one they hope to have one day. I also think many men think about food, sports or videogames or both.
Katie
Aug 14, 2011 Katie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book! It so hit the spot and was perfectly true.
Wendy
Dec 07, 2014 Wendy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A really interesting book. Everyone should read it. I COULD NOT put it down before I finished reading the last word. A surprisingly quick read if you think about how thoroughly it studies a man's mind.

xD LOL, but seriously when I heard of this book I just had to give it 5 stars for the funny idea xD
Tariq Alferis
Nov 20, 2013 Tariq Alferis rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
كتاب من صفحة كملته في ثواني ..! مضمون مليح طريقة السرد رائعة ، واجهت صعوبة في تميز بين شخصيات الاوراق البيضاء لم اعرف البطل اعتقد انه الغلاف ، نهاية حزينة لانك دافع حقه فلوس ..! ...more
This Is Not The Michael You're Looking For
This is a "classic" I remember from many years ago. The fact that it is now available in ebook form only makes it that much more relevant.
Tim Roast
Mar 06, 2012 Tim Roast rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If I was to compare this to previous literature I would have to say that it is like the chapter from Len Shackleton's autobiography "Clown Prince of Soccer" entitled "The average director's knowledge of football" which is also blank but that would be missing the point of this book.

This book is what it is. A novelty product designed to make you laugh. And laugh you will. In fact it is ideal for sharing as it is so quick to get to the punchline. And because it is cheap it would make a great gift p
Lucian Vaizer
Apr 22, 2015 Lucian Vaizer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sheridan Simove ha sido mi ídolo durante muchos años, un moderno Andy Kaufman que ha sabido sacar partido de la banalidad de las redes sociales y del consumismo exacerbado que domina la sociedad. Sus gestas son sencillamente antológicas: intentar cambiar su nombre legal por el de "God", vender un mando a distancia para "controlar" esposas, poner en circulación un nuevo tipo de moneda denominado "Ego", comercializar un vibrador con la imagen de un rabino...

What Every Man Thinks About Apart From S
Baisakhi
May 13, 2012 Baisakhi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Its intriguing and amazing delve into the male psyche left me with no choice but to give this book an amazing rating. ;) Hilarious :D
Mos-tafa Gharieb
كان علي الكاتب أن يزيد عدد صفحات الكتاب أكثر من المائتين :)
Vicky N.
Jun 19, 2011 Vicky N. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Hahaha... This book was hilarious.
Mickey Dyke
Aug 18, 2015 Mickey Dyke rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Riviting, real, gut-wrenching, true, words that cut you to the core and make you think. This book is the most honest I've ever read and delves further into the psyche of a man than you could ever imagine. I'm so glad I've read it.

Changed my life.
Yue Chen
Aug 11, 2014 Yue Chen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If someone have bought the kindle version of this book, he or she might be crying at somewhere.
Jamie
Feb 08, 2015 Jamie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Made me laugh. I'm sure it's nothing people don't already know
Vijay Ramdu
Mar 27, 2016 Vijay Ramdu rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No words to describe! Literally!
Ams Slz
Nov 14, 2015 Ams Slz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
200 pages truth.
Nick Thomas
Mar 21, 2013 Nick Thomas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought this was a pretty amazing book, I am not at all surprised it is a bestseller. It is about 200 pages long, but a very fast read. If I had to recommend this to someone, It would be to someone who wants to prove a point, or a psychology teacher that wants to make a funny joke in class. There is no set character in this book, but it is no matter.
Ameet Maisheri
This is utter non sense just waste to pages and what ever the topic of the book is bull shit. This is taking away your money. On other hand we all go for eco friendly products and we waste our money on such use less product. This is just a waste of pages and your money, pls do not buy it, instead buy any other book so that at least u can read it.
Cassandra
Apr 14, 2013 Cassandra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yeah, it's blank, which is funny in a way. As much as I like to male bash, I still think that other topics float through their heads at some point throughout the day / their life. Definitely recommend if you want to laugh or give it to someone as a joke.
Mu_deiaa
Aug 10, 2011 Mu_deiaa is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
لعل أقضل مايميز هذا الكتاب هو سهولته وبساطة أسلوبه فهو يتكون من صفحة واحدة بيضاء بالإضافة إلي الغلاف.
Mohamed INi
Mohamed El Toukhy
اسرع كتاب تقرأه في حياتك ، فهو يتكون من 200 صفحة بيضاء بالاضافة الى الغلاف
Isaac Wang
Oct 27, 2012 Isaac Wang rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I like the design of this book. I should buy it as a notebook :)
Haichi
Feb 17, 2012 Haichi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very Insightful.
Josie
Jun 19, 2011 Josie rated it really liked it
playful
Shengtao Lin
Shengtao Lin rated it did not like it
Jun 17, 2016
Obaro Innocent
Obaro Innocent marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016
Adetayo Rabiu
Adetayo Rabiu rated it really liked it
Jun 15, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Non Sense 1 8 Mar 17, 2013 07:19AM
  • Stealing Flowers
  • 7 Ancient Keys to Happiness: A 90 Day, Lesson-a-Day Guide to Achieving Inner-Bliss
  • Lose Weight Without Dieting
  • Change of Heart
  • Tanaquill
  • Eros, Philia, Agape
  • Stress-Proof Your Life: 52 Brilliant Ideas for Taking Control
  • Gray Matter: A Neurosurgeon Discovers the Power of Prayer... One Patient at a Time
  • Worlds Unseen (The Seventh World Trilogy, #1)
  • Radiance: Experiencing Divine Presence
  • Dandy Detects (A Victorian San Francisco Mystery #1.5)
Sheridan Howard Simove or Shed Simove is a British author, performer and entrepreneur. He is known for his non-fiction book Ideas Man and for several widely-reported publicity stunts and controversies. He is also the creator of a number of well-known novelty products, such as the Control-A-Woman remote control.
More about Sheridan Simove...