Start by marking “Ménage à Music (Mattress Music, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ménage à Music (Mattress Music, #3)

Ménage à Music (Mattress Music #3)

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Most women would think themselves eternally lucky to have a hot, sinfully sexy rock star giving them the serious come-on-so imagine how I felt to find not one but two giving me the eye! Phew! I was turning somersaults.

But of course this led to a massive and, quite honestly, unenviable dilemma. How the heck do you choose between two rock gods who want nothing more than to g
Published February 1st 2011 by Jasmine Jade

To ask other readers questions about Ménage à Music, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ménage à Music

Charity
See My Review at:

Review:
HOT! (Let me fan myself while I decide where to start). This is a fantasy come to life I didn’t even realize I had. The first person perspective Harlem puts us in with Sylvia is the kicker. It is easy to imagine yourself in her shoes, thinking her thoughts, feeling her feelings, and wishing to God you touch what she is touching. The story is a very quick read, but the story develops naturally and doesn’t feel rushed. The ending lea
Debi Hursh
Ménage Music by Lily Harlem
My, my, my, this one is my favorite out of the three Music books. Two hot brothers and one very lucky lady makes for one seriously hot story. Tim and Dean have decided instead of fighting over women they would just share. Well personally I think that is mighty nice of them and REALLY nice for the woman in between. Sylvia is the relations manager for the group but she has her sights set on Tim and Dean. How will she choose between the two and will this affect her job? O
Miz Love
After the break-up of her recent relationship, Sylvia splurged on new clothes and a haircut, finally feeling she’d put the past behind her. A new future lay ahead—one she hadn’t expected but was most welcome!

As manager of the rock band, Manic Machines, she’s a busy woman, so spending time and money on herself during some time off was also welcome. She visits the band to show off her new self, and members Tim and Dean Coltrane, make it very clear they like her look.

When they’re watching the band
Karen Shenton
A scorching hot short story from the Queen of Steam. Lily Harlem never fails to deliver sexy stories with likeable characters and great sex scenes. I'm a huge fan of ménage and this one hits all the right notes, two hot brothers and one lucky lady, what's not to love!!
Sherry Vitaniemi
Wow

this was a short and very good story.once I started reading it I couldn't put the book down.it was good.
Sanne Mohren
I found this story absolutely smoking hot.

A genuine plot with a tantalizing buildup to the "good stuff!" It had all the elements I like in erotica; she hit all the right notes. The author has keen attention to detail which makes for a rich imagery. It made me feel like I was in the room while the most delicious scenes played out. If only!

I'm looking forward to reading the other titles in this series.
Dpgblover
Dpgblover marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Lisa
Lisa added it
Oct 20, 2014
Lhynne Villegas
Lhynne Villegas marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Liz Castillo
Liz Castillo marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Stacey Davis
Stacey Davis marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Fiona Down
Fiona Down marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Sophia
Sophia added it
Jun 21, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Julie  aka trouble..
Julie aka trouble.. marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl added it
May 21, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Jos
Jos marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2013
angelmoon
angelmoon marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2013
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2013
Eva
Eva marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2013
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2013
Aisha Oaktree
Aisha Oaktree marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Lily Harlem is a multi-published, award-winning author of contemporary erotic romance. She lives in the UK and writes for several publishing houses including Ellora’s Cave, HarperCollins, Xcite and Total-E-Bound. She also features in numerous UK and US anthologies, some of which all proceeds go to charity.

Her books are a mixture of full length novels and short stories, some are one offs, some are
More about Lily Harlem...
Hired (Hot Ice, #1) Scored The Glass Knot Cross-Checked (Hot Ice, #2) Slap Shot (Hot Ice, #3)