Start by marking “The Portion Plan: How to Eat the Foods You Love and Still Lose Weight” as Want to Read:
The Portion Plan: How to Eat the Foods You Love and Still Lose Weight

The Portion Plan: How to Eat the Foods You Love and Still Lose Weight

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Ask any expert: portion control is the key to permanent weight loss. Best-selling author and nutrition specialist Linda Gassenheimer has created a plan that shows you precisely how much food to put on your plate-and serves as the perfect companion for all dieter's.
Published December 18th 2006 by DK ADULT (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Portion Plan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Portion Plan

Kristin
I was SO easy to read! Great book. I learned a lot. It was shocking to see the pictures and see the numbers for the portions we typically eat. I also was interested in how even just plate-size has changed through time! No wonder we eat more. Love this book.
Rosemary
This was an enjoyable, quick read, akin to "Eat This, Not That", but with photographs of the actual portion sizes that we should all be using. It also has some tempting recipes that I'm going to try.
Katy
Katy added it
Jul 21, 2014
Torri
Torri marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Alice Jeffers
Alice Jeffers marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2014
Kathie Mulhall
Kathie Mulhall marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Sumera
Sumera marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2013
Cara Crowder
Cara Crowder marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2013
Charity
Charity marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2013
Linda
Linda added it
Dec 20, 2011
Karla Rutherford
Karla Rutherford marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2011
Kamran
Kamran added it
Sep 21, 2010
Aaron
Aaron added it
Jul 29, 2008
Low-Carb Meals in Minutes Mix 'n' Match Meals in Minutes for People with Diabetes: A No-Brainer Solution to Meal Preparation More Low-Carb Meals in Minutes: A Three-Stage Plan to Keeping It Off Keys Cuisine: Flavors of the Florida Keys Prevention's Fit and Fast Meals in Minutes: Over 175 Delicious, Healthy Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less