Start by marking “The Power of Intention: Learning to Co-create Your World Your Way” as Want to Read:
The Power of Intention: Learning to Co-create Your World Your Way

The Power of Intention: Learning to Co-create Your World Your Way

4.18  ·  Rating Details ·  22,782 Ratings  ·  515 Reviews
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer has researched intention as a force in the universe that allows the act of creation to take place. This beautiful gift edition of Wayne's international bestseller explores intention-not as something we do-but as an energy we're a part of. We're all intended here through the invisible power of intention-a magnificent field of energy we can access to begin ...more
Published October 1st 2010 by Hay House, Inc. (first published July 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Power of Intention, please sign up.

كتيب دوت كوم السلام عليكم
: يمكنكم شراء نسخة ورقية (أصلية) من كتاب "قوة العزيمة" - مع توصيلها للمنزل مجاناً
bit.ly/get-3zeema ☚ : من هنا
:) بالتوفيق

Katie
Aug 04, 2007 Katie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Shelves: spirituality
I took this book out from the library and ended up buying a copy of it so I could just have it and refer to it whenever I wanted to. I plan on reading it all over again here soon. It's fabulous! While I haven't read the "The Secret," from what I can gather from the reviews, this is pretty similar and is the "real stuff" without all the marketing fluff.
Landry
Jun 15, 2007 Landry rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Dr. Dyer sees intention as an inner awareness "that exists in the universe as an invisible force of energy." In this book he links intention to the creative power of the universe and suggests that it is within each one of us, the power to change the world.
Maria
Feb 27, 2008 Maria rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Although I think Wayne Dyer is discounted as a bit of a crackpot by some and he has clearly stretched out one idea and managed to turn it into several books/cds/seminars/manuals, I do find his thoughts helpful and even uplifting. I have to space him out in my reading/listening because he does get monotonous; however, I feel he has overall good intentions (pun intended)and I think I'll continue to be a follower.
Brian Johnson
Nov 16, 2008 Brian Johnson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Good morning, This is God. I will be handling all of your problems today. I will not need your help, so have a miraculous day.”

“Say to yourself, ‘I’m here on purpose, I can accomplish anything I desire, and I do it by being in harmony with the all pervading creative force in the universe.’”

“One of the most effective means for transcending ordinary and moving into the realm of extraordinary is saying yes more frequently and eliminating no almost completely. I call it saying yes to life. Say yes
Shayne
Sep 15, 2008 Shayne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Probably more appreciated by those 30 and above
I have always enjoyed Wayne Dyer's stuff even if he isn't sure if God is female or not.... Anyway, as he has gotten older his stuff has become more spiritual. He is definitely centered in a higher being and although he seems to be against organized religion I listen to his stuff knowing who my Source is and am grateful for his outspoken belief in God and reminders of the Power we have within and around us. I listened to it as a book on tape and it was definitely worth it.
Marla
Jan 02, 2017 Marla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction-read
This really helped remind me how I have been behaving around a certain person and that I need to be more high energy than low energy. I really found this book very interesting.
PlatKat
Feb 17, 2010 PlatKat rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to PlatKat by: Frank
Frank lent me this book to make use of the first few days of February I spent waiting in his garage for my car to be finished. Somewhat surprisingly, it has opened me up a little despite some of the over-the-top metaphysical discussions. As with all self-help books, you take away the parts you find meaningful to you and let the rest dispose of itself.

Upon finishing this book, I was amazed at the sort of impact it had on my inner-monologue. The main message is that you create your own reality wit
Rach
Oct 17, 2007 Rach rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
ok, i "read" this by listening to the edited version on cd. dyer uses the term "intention" as a kind of force in the universe that connects people, gives abundance, etc. he discusses "intention" as coming from the "source" and describes how positive attracts positive (and, of course, negative attracts negative). although nothing was particularly earth-shattering, the way he presented the information was useful. he also described how "ego" gets in the way of connecting to "intention" and makes us ...more
Kholoud
Oct 12, 2010 Kholoud rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
حبيت الكتاب جدا .. وكان له تغير كبير في حياتي بمعنى الكلمة .. الكاتب اسلوبه جد رائع وتفكيرة جميل كتاب يستحق القراأة :)
Kat McKay
Mar 01, 2013 Kat McKay rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Dr. Dyer! I often find myself going back and listening to his audiobooks a second and 3rd time because they make me feel so much better. His message is inspirational and it's like listening to a loving father when he tells it. There's nothing I hate more than self help gurus that yell at you to get there message across, which to me, is contradictory. Dr. Dyer is NOTHING like that! You feel like you're being guided by a loving and caring friend who truly wants you to be your best self and ...more
Roberto Guerra
Apr 18, 2013 Roberto Guerra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It really made me realize how important it is to keep a positive outlook on life and to be at peace with oneself.

Personally, I do not believe absolutely everything I read word for word, but I do try to keep an open mind, especially when it comes to the opportunity to learn new things, and this book is definitely meant to be read with an open mind.

This is among many other Wayne Dyer books which has helped to change my outlook on the way I see the world, in a much
Kimberly
Jan 10, 2009 Kimberly rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Don't recall much from this book. But I had this stuff written down:

"Every thought you have has an energy that will strengthen or weaken you."

"It is only discord acting within your own feelings that will ever deprive you of every good thing that life holds for you."

"The genius in you isn't seeking confirmation from others, but quiet space for its ideas to blossom. An uncomplicated life with fewer intrusions tolerated, in a simple setting, allows your creative genius to surface and express itsel
Abeer mohammed
كتاب لطيف .. يحمسنا انا نتمسك باهدافنا ونحققها .. يعطينا الأمل والقوة إنا نقدر ..
Dean C. Moore
This is one of those books you keep near your bedside for late night reading so you can fall asleep after cramming your mind with all these positive thoughts and affirmations, and feel-good thinking. That way, after your unconscious continues to play with the ideas to help you fashion the new you in your dreams, you can awaken the next morning in a very “born again” manner.

Perhaps for that reason, it’s also one of those books that might take you six months or more to read, as it’s a form of spir
Nancy
I have read this book three times! Now I am on the fourth. I love this book; in fact, it changed my life! It is all about working with the Holy Spirit, or the Light of Christ--as the author labels it: the Power of Intention. It's about working on a higher energy level, losing your own ego, and doing what you were intended to do, thereby finding peace and happiness and fulfillment without a huge struggle of massive self-discipline but more of a "let go and let God" effort. It isn't really differe ...more
Ironangel
This work was a major influence on my life in that the truthes and principals helped me apply things that I had always known.It helped me focus my life on the application of spiritual truth in practical living.

I recomend it highly but advise the reader to keep an open mind and allow the wrriter to lead you slowly to your conclusions. Don't allow what you know keep you from grasping the concepts. Don't jump to conclusions. Just follow the truths.
Keith
Jan 31, 2012 Keith rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: religion, self-help
When he says "Intention" I mentally substitute the word "Faith"; then I don't need to learn a whole new terminology. He is really speaking about concepts that have been around for millenium, but has packaged them in a different way.

At the same time I was listening to this, I was also listening to "Self-Esteem & Peak Performance" by Jack Canfield & found Canfield's work a lot more solid as something I can use.
Tamara
Oct 24, 2009 Tamara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book has helped me stay centered. The recommendations are at the higher level of my life aspirations but it is presented in a humbling and welcoming manner. I keep this book by my nightstand and reread a few chapters to be inspired. I often to remind myself that through intention anything is possible and there is always another perspective.
Mohammed Al-Abdullah
كتاب رائع جدا .. يحمل مبادئ جميلة وفعالة في كيفية النظر للحياة والتعامل مع الظروف , وكيفية تقوية النية والعزيمة بتحقيق الأهداف والأماني .. وكيفية تفعيل طاقة الكون مع الذات وتحقيق التكامل

كتاب يصنع تاثير في الشخص بصراحة
Michelle
Jun 24, 2010 Michelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was awesome to listen to as I walk in the mornings. He has such a great speaking voice and attitude. I know I need to meditate to easy my 'monkey mind'. I am keeping this one on my Ipod for future use!
لولو الموتان
إن كان بالإمكان أن أسلط ضوء الامتنان على كتاب واحد فقط بلا ظلم أو إجحاف، فكل الامتنان لهذه التحفة السيكولوجية التي أنقذتني من الكثير.
Beverley Smith
I have just finished The Power of Intention by Dr Wayne Dyer and I must admit that it has left me more confused than when I started. Firstly let me say that although I have come across quotes from him I have never read any of his book. I thought I would remedy that and this book with it’s brightly coloured pages caught my eye.

So where do I begin? The Power of Intention, also known as ‘the Source’ is an invisible power that we all.connected too. We can call on the power of intention by being posi
Ramon
Aug 15, 2009 Ramon rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Most of my books reviews will have this disclaimer. Most of the books in my library are audiobooks. I prefer audiobooks especially on long trips. I feel that if the book is that bad at least my time was not a complete waste. With that said I have been following Dr. Dyer on PBS for years. I can always walk away with some good thought or quote. This book was organized but I sometimes loose interest because there is alot to grasp. He is long winded and takes alot of time to make his point. Dr. Dyer ...more
Zain
Aug 01, 2015 Zain rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I write this review as I reach page 84. This book is blowing me away. When I first started with it I thought that it was about setting the right intentions in life for one's actions and how "the universe" will give you back accordingly, much like the law of attraction. Although this is partly true, the book uses the term "the power of intention" to refer to God. The book is really about the fact that in life you have a willpower to choose to believe in One God or not (the book doesn't explicitly ...more
Denise
Dec 30, 2014 Denise rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
While the author uses his own lexicon such as the Source and the faces of intention, the premise of this book is quite simple: thoughts become actions.

I did struggle reading this book. Not because of the content, but because of the repetitiveness nature of the book. But, I gleaned one important thing from this book - to love oneself. By doing so, you change your thoughts and subsequent behaviors. By repeating the affirmation "I Love Me" with affirmations that support your desires, you will achi
Zhiyar Qadri
Oct 08, 2013 Zhiyar Qadri rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spirituality
I had a great journey with this book, a simple and applicable spirituality book. The principles and overviews of the talks are really useful and imprints the idea in one's mind. Changed a lot of things in me and helped me go through some stressful stuff. Looking forward to read his other books and its recommended for anybody who is a beginner in reading spirituality or having a chaotic bunch of stuff in mind.
"So long as we believe in our heart of hearts that our capacity is limited and we grow a
Alex
Nov 15, 2010 Alex rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I mainly wanted to read some of Wayne's material because of my intensive, exhaustive study on all of the temperament types. (I've learned to force myself to read what all of the types produce though it is not an easy task. My brain rejects so much of a number of temperament types talk about). However, I like being surprised, and Wayne surprised me with some of the truth he presented. Ah the Out-Line-Box-Point: the garner of the breadth! Most of his stuff is uber-cliché, and is often boring to me ...more
Michael
Mar 06, 2013 Michael rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gave-up, nonfiction
I like Wayne Dyer's older books, especially Wisdom of the Ages and There Is a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem. I remember looking at this book when it came out about eight years ago and thinking, "Man, this looks pretty flakey." I guess I forgot that impression and picked up a copy from Paperbackswap.com. I got about 30 pages into it and thought to myself, "Many this really is pretty flakey."

I don't do crystal power, bro.

(Side note: Wayne Dyer once touched my head. Literally: he put his han
Erica Robinson
Dec 09, 2009 Erica Robinson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This 2 CD set popped up when I was unpacking my books. A friend had given it to me so I decided to listen to it on my next long road trip. It was engaging, full of knowledge and entertaining. I thorougly enjoyed it and have been recommending it to friends. The way he spoke of the source gave me a greater perspective of who God really is. And how to tap into the Holy Spirit in order to create abundance and joy in your life. He didn't frame the conversation around Christianity, but because those a ...more
Brandon
Apr 15, 2012 Brandon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When reading this book I felt as if I was reading the diary of my oldest friend, that being myself. I turned every page discovering a new quote straight from on of the books from the collection resting on myself. Dr. Wayne Dyers and I our kindered souls and I do hope to write a book of such calliber myself somday and open the world to the power of voliton as my dear friend has in this book. Rarely does one come across a book that touches them so as this one has touched me.
نبذة عن الكتاب 1 26 Nov 10, 2011 09:38PM
  • The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent
  • The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire: Harnessing the Infinite Power of Coincidence
  • Power vs. Force
  • What the Bleep Do We Know!?: Discovering the Endless Possibilities for Altering Your Everyday Reality
  • Loving What Is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life
  • The Field: The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe
  • Excuse Me, Your Life Is Waiting: The Astonishing Power of Feelings
  • Sacred Contracts: Awakening Your Divine Potential
  • Creative Visualization: Use the Power of Your Imagination to Create What You Want in Your Life
  • Soul Stories
  • Trust Your Vibes: Secret Tools for Six-Sensory Living
  • The Age of Miracles: Embracing the New Midlife
  • Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't
  • The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship --Toltec Wisdom Book
Wayne Walter Dyer was a popular American self-help advocate, author and lecturer. His 1976 book Your Erroneous Zones has sold over 30 million copies and is one of the best-selling books of all time. It is said to have "[brought] humanistic ideas to the masses".

He received his D.Ed. degree in counseling from Wayne State University. He was a guidance counselor in Detroit at the high school level and
More about Wayne W. Dyer...

“Friends are God's way of apologizing for your family.” 607 likes
“if we focus on what's ugly, we attract more ugliness into our thoughts, and then into our emotions, and ultimately into our lives” 57 likes