Start by marking “Omega Rebellion” as Want to Read:
Omega Rebellion

Rick Howard

Omega Rebellion

4.45  ·  Rating Details  ·  22 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
“Stay away from non-biblical spiritual disciplines or methods of spiritual formation that are rooted in mysticism such as contemplative prayer, centering prayer, and the emerging church movement in which they are promoted. Look within the Seventh-day Adventist Church...”

On July 3, 2010, Elder Ted Wilson, newly elected president of the General Conference, counseled the chur
Published September 13th 2010 by Independent Publisher

To ask other readers questions about Omega Rebellion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Omega Rebellion

Caroline
Sep 04, 2011 Caroline rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book breaches a very interesting topic concerning things that will attack our churches in the last days, mostly referring to certain spiritualistic influences that are entering the Seventh-day Adventist Church that are coming directly from "Rome". If I were basing the book based only on the writing, it would get a much lower rating. But based on the information that can be extrapolated it definitely brings up a very intriguing attack on the church that Ellen White refers to in her writings. ...more
Leanna
I really enjoyed reading this book. The audience it was written for is Seventh-day adventists who have been in the church for awhile and know the history doctrines. It is not meant for everyone. It did cause alot of controversy because it brings up ideas that are touchy subjects for some in the church. I agreed with everything he said, but even if you don't, I think this is a great book to read just to get another point of view. It also makes you aware of somethings and really step back and thin ...more
Jay Brand
Mar 25, 2016 Jay Brand rated it really liked it
Although I believe by the end the point has become somewhat redundant, I believe that Howard provides an important challenge to all believers to make sure we're following Jesus Christ and His Word and not inadvertently the enemy of souls who knows the allure of the opportunity to be our own god.
Cisco
Apr 04, 2015 Cisco rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting book

It gives you information on spiritual deceptions and the need to know God's will, trough the study of His Word.
Andrew
May 14, 2011 Andrew rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great book documenting an idea. This man claims that the end deception is the one spoken of, the omega deception. This deception is enlightenment or coming into contact with your "inner" self through meditation. He states that this contact is demonic and that he himself was saved from these things but only by the power of God. He chronicles his life and how he was always saved from things like drowning so he knows God is always working in our lives for a purpose.
Judy Beasley-tapp
Very insightful. I love how he presents Ellen Whites writings as love letters from God for Gods last day church.
His experiences in the supernatural gave him a thorough understanding of how Satan works and the pitfalls to avoid.
Elaine
Elaine rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2016
Matheus Andrade
Matheus Andrade marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Steven W. Clark
Steven W. Clark rated it it was amazing
Oct 04, 2015
Ivelise
Ivelise marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2015
Alexis
Alexis rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2016
Becky Hagler
Becky Hagler is currently reading it
Sep 07, 2015
Amisadai Cortez
Amisadai Cortez rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2015
Marjorie Pendleton
Marjorie Pendleton rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2015
Gustavo Uribe
Gustavo Uribe marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Michael Similie
Michael Similie marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Angela
Angela added it
Feb 19, 2015
Allison Cordova
Allison Cordova rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2015
Glerison Prata
Glerison Prata marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Ambienteled Iluminação
Ambienteled Iluminação rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2015
Debbie King
Debbie King rated it it was amazing
Oct 21, 2014
Sherrill Newton
Sherrill Newton marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Michael Adams
Michael Adams marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Stuart
Stuart marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014