Start by marking “Love Revisited: Nash and Paul” as Want to Read:
Love Revisited: Nash and Paul

Love Revisited: Nash and Paul (Club Floggers #2)

'This edition is no longer available. Everything is going well for badass dom, Nash Mage, and his sweet sub, Paul, until Nash does a favor for Rio, the owner of Floggers' BDSM Club.

Expecting Paul to trust him implicitly, Nash's world falls apart when he finds his confused, innocent sub in the arms of his nemesis, Frank. Teetering on the edge of sanity and out of control, N
ebook, 1st Edition, 18 pages
Published February 2011 by Noble Romance Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Love Revisited, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Revisited

Nic
I've decided to review all the books in the Club Floggers series as a series rather than writing an individual review for each book. My reason for this is that I had similar feelings toward each story and they basically rated the same - 3 stars across the series. They are a collection of short stories, some a bit longer than others, with overlapping characters and set in the same club.

I was confused a little by the Goodreads list of the books in the series and from the best I can work out, the
Serena Yates
Mar 05, 2011 Serena Yates rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay, bdsm-and-d-s
At the end of the previous story Paul and Nash had just begun a relationship and overcome their first obstacle. This story picks up exactly where the previous one ended and both men now face the challenge of building real trust, and the development of deepening feelings on both sides.

Nash may have recognized that he hurt Paul when he seemed to be interested in a previous lover, and has made amends, but his real problem is that he's still hung up on his reputation as a 'badass Dom'. And what he t
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
What do you do when the love of your life passes you by?

I love a little kink in my reading and this book certainly delivered. But beyond the physical relationship between Nash and Paul, there is a ton of heart. H.C. Brown writes complex stories and this one is certainly complex. Fact is, I had a hard time writing this review. The situations in the short little bit of this story are not for the faint of heart. I read Flogger Holiday Sale: Dominate Me and I really enjoyed the relationship between
CB
Mar 03, 2014 CB rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: author-folder
I own this book under a different title "Love Revisited" by B&N. I also own it in the Club Floggers Volume 1 under this title.

Club Floggers Volume 1 is not showing in Goodreads so I selected the individual books but it is available in AllRomanceEBooks.com. The entire Floggers series is available there and no longer available in B&N at all.

I was disappointed the new titles was not made a little clearer when purchasing (obviously as I now own 2 copies of this book so beware) but it wasn't
Lucy
Mar 29, 2011 Lucy rated it liked it
I'd have liked it better had the focus been less on Nash's reputation (in his head) as a bad-ass Dom, which he repeated several times, and on his care for his sub. He wants it both ways - no contract with Paul because of trust, yet leaving Paul, who was a virgin prior to Nash, again with no contract, to the whims of other Doms. The fact that he demanded a contract to scene with Sol, which Paul gets to hear about, what did he think would happen? Needs a smack, Nash does.
Jun 29, 2013 Jennifer rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, bdsm
Thankfully it was short. However, I was amused by the find and replace error on page 4 of the ebook - I suspect making "Dom" from "dom" resulted in "conDom". That sort of sloppiness pretty well sums up this book.
Chris
Nov 15, 2011 Chris rated it did not like it
Shelves: gay, short, bdsm, 2011, ebook
0.5 stars. I read this out of sick fascination to see if it was as bad as the first book. It was. Maybe worse. It's hard to quantify levels of badness at this level.
Cassandra
Cassandra rated it did not like it
Apr 26, 2011
Renie
Renie rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2014
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Mar 26, 2014
M'rella
M'rella rated it did not like it
May 08, 2011
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2011
Janet
Janet rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2011
Mary
Mary rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2014
Amina
Amina rated it really liked it
Feb 08, 2013
Dakota
Dakota rated it liked it
May 28, 2016
Peggy
Peggy rated it liked it
Mar 09, 2011
Mashkai
Mashkai rated it liked it
Nov 07, 2011
Monyee Watson
Monyee Watson rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2014
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Jo * Smut-Dickted * rated it really liked it
Mar 05, 2011
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2013
Dudley Sneddly
Dudley Sneddly rated it it was ok
Feb 04, 2015
E
E rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2011
Isabelle
Isabelle rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2013
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2011
Sio
Sio rated it liked it
Jul 21, 2013
Ansey
Ansey rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2016
LaShonta
LaShonta rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2011
K.A.
K.A. rated it really liked it
Dec 03, 2011
Clover
Mar 09, 2011 Clover rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, contemporary, bdsm
cute short about trust in a bdsm couple.
« previous 1 3 next »
H.C Brown is a multi published, best selling, award winning, author of Historical, Paranormal, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, BDSM, Time Travel, Action Adventure, and Contemporary Romance.
In 2011 she was delighted to received nomination in three categories in the 2011 CAPA Awards.
H.C writes about strong alpha males in complex settings and all her stories have happy endings.
She married her childhood sweetheart
More about H.C. Brown...

Club Floggers (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Vanilla Boy (Club Floggers, #1)
  • Curious (Club Floggers #3)
  • Beg (Club Floggers, #4)
  • Wanted: Two Doms (Club Floggers, #5)
  • Aiden's Training (Club Floggers, #6)
  • Two Doms: One Pup (Club Floggers, #7)
  • Rock Star Sub (Club Floggers #8)
  • Fresh Meat