Start by marking “How To Communicate In Gender Inclusive Language: Engage, Rather Than Alientate, Your Audience” as Want to Read:

Are you:
* Aiming to increase unity within your organization?
* Intending to show respect to those who you are talking with?
* Seeking to create a positive impression of your awareness & professionalism?
* Wondering what the appropriate way to introduce someone is?
* Trying to use the most accurate words to express your thoughts?
* Desiring to radiate congeniality, confidenc
Published December 15th 2009 by Live Life Well Info

To ask other readers questions about How To Communicate In Gender Inclusive Language, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How To Communicate In Gender Inclusive Language

Soul
Mar 20, 2013 Soul rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
First book I read by Amy Mosher was "Your Health = Your pH: How to Reverse Illness & Gain Vitality" in a sense its a book belonging to Health domain. I guess it was my lack of imagination which made me think of Amy as a healthcare author (or something like that). When I saw another book by Ms Mosher, "How to Communicate in Gender Inclusive Language” I got it without second thoughts...

How To Communicate in Gender Inclusive Language, as the name suggests it's the book that wants to help its re
Elizabeth (Stuffed Shelves)
Jul 24, 2013 Elizabeth (Stuffed Shelves) rated it it was amazing
Engage, Rather than Alienate, Your Audience

This is a book that will guide you to b able to speak to an audience and be understood by a variety of different people. With so many companies in the United States becoming global in selling, buying and employing it is vital that you understand the countries manners in order to speak to them without insult or confusion.

This book goes in depth on the English Grammar and how to speak proper, but not proper to the point of being misunderstood by any one
Shuva
Shuva marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014