Start by marking “God Loves You Very Much” as Want to Read:
God Loves You Very Much

God Loves You Very Much

4.26  ·  Rating Details  ·  61 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
On each page of this fun, rhyming, board book shaped like Bob and Larry, kids meet their favorite VeggieTales characters who encourage them to remember that God loves them very much.
Bob the Tomato says: God made you special, but here is the rest, He loves you so much he thinks you're the best!
Kids will giggle their way through each page as Bob, Larry, and their Veggie frie
Board Book, 18 pages
Published February 2nd 2003 by Zonderkidz (first published February 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about God Loves You Very Much, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about God Loves You Very Much

midnightfaerie
Jan 23, 2014 midnightfaerie rated it liked it
Shelves: childrens
We like this book for only one reason: every time I read it, I have this insane urge to break into a french accent. A very bad french accent. So my kids fluctuate between laughing and rolling their eyes. I love the french peas and just can't resist. The pictures are fun and colorful and the rhyming is fun too, so the kids like it, but the movies are better. Still, they love reading this in the car when they can't watch the movies.
Ann Marie
Dec 15, 2015 Ann Marie rated it really liked it
You can NEVER go wrong with a Veggie tale story...to religious based to fit on most summer reading lists but every child should be permitted to enjoy
Julia Jasztal
Jan 11, 2013 Julia Jasztal rated it it was amazing
(Mommy's review from 12/21/10)

Read this a few minutes ago while waiting for 2011 to arrive. Julia and I both loved the fun rhymes and really colorful illustrations.
What I liked the best was how "true" Larry and Bob were to the DVD characters. It was easy to imagine the two of them, in their own voices, and that really made the story stand out.
Anyone familiar with Veggie Tales books or movies knows the awesome messages included and here they're just perfect.
Julia, at 5 years old, just adored it.
Amanda
Sep 01, 2009 Amanda rated it liked it
Rhyming +, nice sentiments +, but no discernable flow from some ideas to the next. Held loosely together by the theme of each being their own artist with their own style. Illustrations were bright and engaging and would work for even younger children.
Tiffany
Its a great book on love and being yourself. Every character that talks creates their own art piece. You could ask the children to create their own artwork about how they show love or how GOD shows them love.
Monica
My 23 month old daughter LOVES this book! The pictures are colorful and the book is fun to look at.
Saija
May 08, 2010 Saija rated it it was amazing
GREAT book for toddlers. Both of my kids truly enjoy reading this book and it has a great message.
Kelly Van Pelt
Jun 08, 2012 Kelly Van Pelt rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christian
Such a cute sing songy story. I love Veggie Tales and Bob and Larry are so funny in this story.
Love
Dec 31, 2010 Love rated it it was amazing
we love this one :) we read it to Hunter and Bryce. The two babies we watch..GREAT book!
Rachel
Jun 19, 2016 Rachel rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christian, childrens
Very cute. This book quickly covers several of the plots of the first movies.
Amy
Jul 27, 2011 Amy rated it it was amazing
great message
Elias
Elias added it
May 19, 2016
Tracey Wright
Tracey Wright marked it as to-read
May 06, 2016
sierra
sierra marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016
Karen Robinson
Karen Robinson rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2016
Bev
Bev marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2016
saidayancey
saidayancey marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2016
Ashley M Ritchie
Ashley M Ritchie rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2015
Chad
Chad added it
Sep 20, 2015
Peggy Hardin
Peggy Hardin rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2015
Diana Camba
Diana Camba rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2015
Karissa Kassing
Karissa Kassing marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Anthony
Anthony rated it it was ok
Jan 08, 2016
Rachelolivia
Rachelolivia marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Beth
Beth rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2015