Start by marking “Best Friend, Worst Enemy (Holly's Heart, #1)” as Want to Read:
Best Friend, Worst Enemy (Holly's Heart, #1)

Best Friend, Worst Enemy (Holly's Heart #1)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  109 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Holly and her best friend, Andie, signed loyalty papers a long time ago. But now a new boy at school threatens to come between them. When Holly's scheme backfires, she learns the meaning of both friendship and forgiveness. Ages 11-14. Holly's Heart book 1.
Published December 2nd 2005 by Bethany House Publishers (first published April 1st 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Best Friend, Worst Enemy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Best Friend, Worst Enemy

Jerry
Synopsis: Holly Meredith, aka Holly-Heart, has fallen in love for the first time...but Andie, her longtime best friend, has fallen for the same guy! When their mutual crush starts to come between them, Holly begins to notice how friendly the object of her infatuation is with every young lady he meets...but Andie refuses to accept the truth. Will the two friends ever reconcile matters? Will the casanova be exposed for what he really is?

Story: 4/5

Such a plot has been seen before, but, really, are...more
Katelyn
Best Friend, Worst Enemy, the first book in the series, is a book about what every teenage girl goes through, their first crush. What makes it even worse is that her best friend likes the same hunky guy. With her strong faith in God and her cuddly cat, Goofy, she can get through it. I recommend this book because it is about a normal Christian teenage girl going through her first crush. Though a rough journey, her friend didn't make it any easier, Holly comes out with a stronger relationship with...more
Katlyn
Jan 15, 2008 Katlyn rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: most likely to girls
I think this book was really good. Best friends worst enemy is the first book in the series. this book is about the importance of friendship and shows that a boy is not worth having if you lose your bestfriend. This book is about two girls that are best friends named holly and andie, they both like the same guy named jared. they almost lose their friendship when they both decide to like him.
In this book I didnt really think there was anything wrong with it. I have the first seven books. But wh...more
Muzckldramaqueen
Holly's Heart is a great series for Christian girls to read. I didn't just read Holly's First love, I read the entire volume 1! The books are about a girl in middle school who deals with divorced parents, first crushes, her mom's strict boyfriend, her dad's new life, a wedding, and more! But with the help of her mom, her friend Andie, her family, and her faith in God, Holly gets through it all. Holly is a lot like me. Her birthday is Valentine's Day, she loves to sing, and she's in middle school...more
Donna Hunt
Holly learns a difficult lesson while approaching her 13th birthday. Forgiveness is hard. So does she let a boy come between her and her best friend, or let true friendship take priority, especially when the boy is less than noble. I think I will enjoy this little series about Holly and her heart, the girl born on Valentines.
Kendra
Jun 08, 2007 Kendra rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: people who like love stories and bleaive in god
this book was the kind i cant just put down.i liked it because its about a girl thats my age and her life problems they bolt like the same guy and the story is about how they solve that problem.
Julie
I read it ironically, I swear.
Dan
It's was sweet
Partridge Public
Oct 11, 2007 Partridge Public added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: JAF Lew
Lewis, Beverly
Melissa Mitchell
Melissa Mitchell marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Tarah
Tarah marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Holly Stiles
Holly Stiles marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Deanna Lane
Deanna Lane marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Lacey Marie
Lacey Marie marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Kia Loo
Kia Loo marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Holly
Holly added it
Aug 15, 2014
Annie
Annie is currently reading it
Jul 29, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Luu
Luu marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Tracy Erler
Tracy Erler marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

Beverly Lewis, raised in Pennsylvania Amish country and both a schoolteacher and an accomplished musician, has been an award-winning author for over a dozen years. Her acclaimed novel, The Preacher's Daughter, was a 2006 Quill Book Award finalist in the romance category. Her books have appeared on numerous best...more
More about Beverly Lewis...
The Shunning (The Heritage of Lancaster County, #1) The Covenant (Abram's Daughters, #1) The Betrayal (Abram's Daughters, #2) The Sacrifice (Abram's Daughters, #3) The Prodigal (Abram's Daughters, #4)