Start by marking “Snowy Encounters” as Want to Read:
Snowy Encounters

Snowy Encounters

Ever since her divorce, successful Event Planner Maddy Glover dreads visiting her hometown. For the first time in three years, she returns home for the holidays and finds herself caught at the end of an avalanche. Only to be rescued by the one man she’s determined to avoid: her ex-husband.
Nook, 0 pages
Published December 1st 2010 by Decadent Publishing (first published November 26th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Snowy Encounters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snowy Encounters

Laura Hannaway
Feb 22, 2015 Laura Hannaway rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very sweet story about a couple looking for their second chance at love. I thought Cole was lovely (if a little dense about Maddy) and I liked Maddy a lot (I just wished she were a bit more mature) but if it hadn't been for Maddy's mother I can't see them having got their HEA which spoilt it a little for me as I like couples to earn it on their own. Well written and entertaining though.
Kathy
Dec 30, 2013 Kathy rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, adult
I wanted to like it more, but it was just ok for me. The characters annoyed me because the the whole situation they found theselves in was of their own making. They were so stubborn and prideful that they created one misunderstanding after another!

I don't know what else to say except that I wanted to strangle the two MCs! My favoite character though was Maddy's mom! At least she had the right idea to (view spoiler)
Molly
Feb 05, 2014 Molly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed this one!! I think the ending was a bit rushed, but still an excellent read:)
Al97
Jul 19, 2016 Al97 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book should have been a movie this being said, I'm not saying it was an excellent book. On a linguistic perspective the book was well written. No blaring spelling, grammar mistakes. It was written well. BUT the book was mediocre. Like I could have written it. Sorry but this book didn't really fit the bill.
Tasha
Feb 12, 2013 Tasha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
oh my gawd i fell in love with this book and i have every intention of reading it until the end of time :)
Debora
Jan 03, 2011 Debora rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2011
Very cute, feel-good holiday story!
Crystal
Rosie
Rosie added it
Jun 21, 2016
Diana
Diana rated it really liked it
Jun 14, 2016
Feli Ann
Feli Ann rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2016
MC Lin
MC Lin is currently reading it
Apr 05, 2016
Carey
Carey marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Nov 05, 2015
Ashleigh
Ashleigh rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2015
A
A marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Charlene
Charlene marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Appoloin
Appoloin rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2015
Adriana Márquez
Adriana Márquez marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2013
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2013
Tina
Tina rated it really liked it
Jun 25, 2013
Hina
Hina marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2013
Iyad
Iyad rated it liked it
May 23, 2013
Kim Wantstoread Brewing
Kim Wantstoread Brewing rated it really liked it
May 02, 2013
Krista
Krista marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2013
Jhela Jerusalem
Jhela Jerusalem marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2013