Start by marking “Habits of the Soul: Learning to Live on Purpose” as Want to Read:
Habits of the Soul: Learning to Live on Purpose

Habits of the Soul: Learning to Live on Purpose

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
In every lifetime a book comes along that can dramatically change lives--Habits of the Soul by Linda Perrone Rooney is such a book In 40 days it can transform lives because it attends to the soul inside, a person's deepest inner being. It touches the very heart and spirit of readers and pays attention to their intimate relationship with God. Habits of the Soul embraces spi ...more
Published January 1st 2006 by Twenty-Third Publications

To ask other readers questions about Habits of the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Habits of the Soul

Joe Zeniewicz
Basically it was a good read though not what I expected. It was a book of reflections/suggestions to be used over a forty day period to try to improve your spiritual life. I gave it a four because I think I will get more out of it after my week long retreat later this fall. I'll take it with me and restart it then as a forty day effort.
Lisa Topp
Touted as the "Catholic anser to the 'Purpose Driven Life,'" it is a daily, guided study about "Learning to Live on Purpose." Can lead you to as much of a transformation as you allow. Its 40 day format is perfect for Lent.
Jo Jensen
Jo Jensen marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Stef marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Andre added it
Jun 07, 2014
Cathy marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Kathleen marked it as to-read
May 02, 2014
Walking the Disciple's Path: Eight Steps That Will Change Your Life and the World Praying Our Grief: Comfort and Prayers for Widows 101 Ways to Communicate with Your Kids (Smart Style)