Start by marking “Heads or Tails” as Want to Read:
Heads or Tails

Heads or Tails

2.71  ·  Rating Details  ·  38 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Jeff Roberts' life is all planned out for him. He's engaged to the boss's daughter, and eventually he'll run the construction/real estate company he works for. It'll be the perfect life.

When Kurt Lacey joins the construction crew, Jeff is suddenly fighting urges he'd forced himself to repress. There were male lovers in his past, but deciding that wasn't what he wanted, Jef
ebook
Published March 2nd 2011 by BWLPP

To ask other readers questions about Heads or Tails, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heads or Tails

Experiment BL626
CAUTION: Spoilers

I tolerated the closet case protagonist, the protagonist’s bitchy fiancé, and the M/F graphic sex scenes between the two, but when the book piled cheating on top? Hell no. I hate cheating in my Romance.

But! It wasn’t completely horrible as I expected.

The Sexual Content

The M/M sex scenes were hot; they, thankfully, overwhelmed the two M/F small sex scenes. The D/s aspect of Jeff and Kurt’s sexual relationship surprised and thrilled me.

The Characters

Kurt was kind and dominant; h
Chris
Mar 14, 2011 Chris rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance, gay, done, 2011, ebook, mf
1.5 stars. So-so short m/m romance about an accountant, engaged to the boss's daughter, who's been in denial about his attraction to men until he keeps running into the sexy new guy. Warning: This book contains infidelity and graphic m/f sex.
Veronica /  V
This book contains 2 subjects that I hate in a M/M story
infidelity and graphic m/f sex.
Jane Stewart
Apr 04, 2011 Jane Stewart rated it really liked it
Fun, sexy, happy-ending SHORT STORY. It’s enjoyable. It’s a simple plot about a gay man trying not to be gay.

STORY BRIEF:
In high school and college Jeff was attracted to guys, but his two attempted gay relationships had unhappy results. So now he is trying to convince himself he can be straight. He is dating selfish, bossy, mean-spirited Lana. She’s a real estate sales agent in her father’s real estate and construction firm. Jeff works in finance/accounting for the firm. He satisfies Lana with s
Tailtiu
Jan 11, 2012 Tailtiu rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I really like the cover ;)
Cindi
Aug 31, 2012 Cindi rated it it was ok
This was pretty much what I expected going into it. Infidelity by one of the main characters (that I normally stay away from), a bitchy female and m/f sex (which I also tend to stay away from when I'm reading m/m). Oh, and there's a hot construction worker who drives a Harley. That part was a plus.

The story is short and the characters aren't really drawn out much. Everything happens quickly. Too quickly.

Overall, the story was okay at best.
Leaundra
Mar 06, 2011 Leaundra rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Would have loved it to be longer but it was nice anyways! Hot<3
Mitzi
Free Kindle Book 12/30/11 (On my PC)
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2016
Sofía
Sofía rated it it was ok
Aug 28, 2015
Tammy Kuhlmann
Tammy Kuhlmann rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2015
Tabitha
Tabitha rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2015
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Valery Rhodes-Cournia
Valery Rhodes-Cournia rated it did not like it
Feb 06, 2015
Lynnette Hartwig
Lynnette Hartwig marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Ramsi
Ramsi marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
S.l.
S.l. marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Tad
Tad marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Melany
Melany marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
MiMi Rae
MiMi Rae marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Jamie
Jamie added it
May 02, 2014
Chanell Milian
Chanell Milian rated it did not like it
Apr 02, 2014
sassygirl
sassygirl marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2014
Trea
Trea marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Norma
Norma marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Jenna Byrnes could use more cabinet space and more hours in a day. She’d fill the kitchen with gadgets her husband purchases off TV and let him cook for her to his heart’s content. She’d breeze through the days adding hours of sleep, and more time for writing the hot, erotic romance she loves to read.

Jenna thinks everyone deserves a happy ending, and loves to provide as many of those as possible t
More about Jenna Byrnes...