Start by marking “Book of Dreams” as Want to Read:
Book of Dreams

Book of Dreams

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  203 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Kyle is a young man with no future and no past. Orphaned at a young age, he is bitter and uses his tough upbringing as an excuse for his lack of direction in life. But a mysterious parcel is about to change his view of himself, his parents and the world in which he lives.

An old leather-bound book, intricately embossed with creatures and strange beings, is left on Kyle’s do
Published August 27th 2003 by Harper Collins (first published January 1st 2003)

Karen
This is a stand alone book and was the first one of her books I read. I bought it in a second hand book store and fell in love with it. It was becasue of this book that I sought out others she had written and the best thing is that she is an Australian author.
Yvonne Boag
Kyle is a orphan whose mother died in childbirth. His childhood consists of a series of abusive foster families, so he has grown up not trusting anyone and only relying on his best friend Matt and himself. After being fired from work Kyle comes home to discover a mysterious brown package lying on his doorstep. What the package contains will challenge Kyle's perceptions of the world and himself.

Somewhat clunky dialogue and an unbelievable plot (but hey this is fantasy). Traci Harding redeems hers
Georgia Beyers
Totally wacky but a good plot with nice warm characters and a lot of aboriginal folklore thrown in for good measure. Quite enjoyed it but I think Traci Harding may have been dabbling with a bit of madness at the time of writing this! Haha
Ariel Brown
Set in the Australian indigenous spirituality context, this book demonstrates Traci Harding's own highly spiritual advancement as she writes without cultural or social biases. She is unique among authors for those seeking their own spiritual path. Any book written by Traci Harding has a message to the reader, and is based on spiritual truths.
Carla Khoo
Man o man did I love this book. You'll feel empowered to love your sun burnt country by the end of this one - or you'll fall in love with Australia if you're not from round'ere ;)

This is another fast paced book, full of magic, mystery and baddies that are so easy to hate cos they're horrible. LOVE IT.
Olivia Moore
I really did not like this book. I finished it only because I started it and I wanted to see if it improved. I notice that Traci Harding has written many novels and is rated highly. I am keen to read another of her books to see if this one was just a story that gel with me.
Ross Neilson
Good book. Not as good as earlier works entertaining and an easy fast pace read
Corina
Oct 25, 2008 Corina rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: fantasy fans, traci harding fans
Shelves: fantasy, re-readable
One of my favourite books by Traci Harding. Review to follow..
Caterina
Caterina marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Fyenne
Fyenne marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Sheri
Sheri marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Kate
Kate added it
Mar 03, 2015
Alisha
Alisha is currently reading it
Feb 28, 2015
Jane Reader
Jane Reader marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Katherine
Katherine marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Wen
Wen added it
Feb 13, 2015
Pierre
Pierre marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Kerry
Kerry marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
  • Perfect Pumpkin Pie
  • Memoirs of the Bathtub Psychic - The True Story of a Clairvoyant and Her Dogs
  • Blood from a Stone
  • There's No Such Thing As Monsters
  • Dragon and Liberator (Dragonback, #6)
  • My Little Pet Dragon (A fun picture book for children 3-6!)
  • The Truly Terribly Horrible Sweater...That Grandma Knit
  • The Spell of Rosette (Quantum Enchantment, #1)
  • No Quest For The Wicked (Enchanted, Inc., #6)
  • Blood, Smoke and Mirrors (Bad Witch #1)
  • The High Rise Glorious Skittle Skat Roarious Sky Pie Angel Food Cake
  • The Memoir Project: A Thoroughly Non-Standardized Text for Writing & Life
  • Flinx of the Commonwealth (Pip & Flinx, #1,3,5)
  • Halloween Night
  • The Chaos Crystal (Tide Lords, #4)
  • The Fathomless Caves (The Witches of Eileanan, #6)
  • The Bargain Bride
  • The Bee Bully
Traci Harding, is an Australian science-fantasy author who currently has twelve books in publication, on the Voyager label of HaperCollins Publishers Australia.

Her work blends fantasy, fact, esoteric belief, time travel and quantum physics, into adventurous romps through history, ulternative dimensions, universes and states of consciousness.

The Ancient Future Trilogy
Book 1 -The Ancient Future 199
More about Traci Harding...
The Dark Age (The Ancient Future, #1) An Echo in Time: Atlantis (The Ancient Future, #2) Masters of Reality: The Gathering (The Ancient Future, #3) Gene Of Isis (Mystique Trilogy, #1) Chronicle of Ages (Celestial Triad, #1)