Start by marking “A Perfect Love (Texas Hearts, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Perfect Love (Texas Hearts, #2)

A Perfect Love (Texas Hearts #2)

When city gal Summer Maxwell came to visit her family's Texas small town, her car broke down nine miles from her destination. World-weary and lagging in her faith, Summer didn't think things could get worse...until a handsome stranger came to her rescue and opened her eyes to the joy she'd long been missing.

Landscaper Mack Riley's heart ached to see someone as caring and b
Published December 1st 2005 by Steeple Hill

To ask other readers questions about A Perfect Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Perfect Love

Kim
Dec 19, 2008 Kim rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
If I could do 2 1/2 stars I would. I really liked the characters again. I loved how both of them were broken but in different ways and they were able to help each other out. I also liked the retirement community. I wish they had one for younger people. :)
Janet
May 01, 2014 Janet rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012
A Perfect Love (2005) by Lenora Worth (Love Inspired)
We start with two people who had both been let down in love recently. Summer just got out of a terrible relationship and between that and all the bad she sees in her work she is now angry and bitter. Add to that the problems she still carries about how she grew up and you have one complicated situation. Mack was finally starting to get his life on the right track after losing himself for the person he thought was the love of his life. He also
BookActivist
Feb 21, 2009 BookActivist rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok, I'm not a romance novel reader (romance novels like harlequin's and other types) but well I was convinced to read this book. And I have to say it was actually a great book. It was a beautiful, beautiful love story. And there were many things in the book that I could relate to. It was a real life story, not just some made up crap that really never happens... I think I might check into some more, hey everybody loves the gushy love story right? LOL
Melinda Vaneenwyk
Okay I will start by saying I like Lenora Worth's books. But I could not get interested in this one for some reason. I actually found myself skipping pages and not really feeling like I missed much and was almost glad when it was over. I will definitely read more of Lenora Worth but this one to me was a miss. I hope some one else really enjoys it.
Rob
Nov 24, 2011 Rob rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This story did not appeal to me at all. It was boring, and just seemed to drag on. The characters dialogue with each other was very awkward throughout the book and was at times extremely irritating. I did not feel the love connection between the H/h as in other stories I've read.
Jan Mcleod
Jul 27, 2012 Jan Mcleod rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Good book with real problems presented, self-evaluations, and learning to trust others and God. Also presents "side-effects" from certain kinds of jobs and relationships.
Anna

Book may have price tag somewhere on the cover. Packaging Cost and DC included with every order!
Melissa
LI Girl wanting stability, comes home to TX and finds love. Very realistic relationship progression elevates this novel.
Tiff
Jan 26, 2016 Tiff rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: love-inspired
This is the second book in the Texas Hearts Series and I'm liking them so far. They have a typical romance story line but interesting plot twists. :-)
Paulina
Paulina rated it did not like it
Apr 21, 2015
Karen
Karen rated it it was ok
Dec 06, 2011
Laurie
Laurie rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2015
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2014
Gemma
Gemma rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2016
Zulfiyye Taqizade
Zulfiyye Taqizade rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2013
Alicia House
Alicia House rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2012
Amanda Talbert
Amanda Talbert rated it it was ok
Jan 15, 2012
Elizabeth Hermesch
Elizabeth Hermesch rated it liked it
Dec 20, 2013
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2008
Janeal Wilkerson
Janeal Wilkerson rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2015
Marg
Marg rated it liked it
Sep 27, 2010
Dina
Dina rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2014
heather
heather rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2012
Stacey Smith
Stacey Smith rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2014
Sara
Sara rated it it was ok
May 20, 2011
Jessica
Jessica rated it did not like it
Feb 24, 2012
Ronni W.
Ronni W. rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2015
Brittany
Brittany rated it liked it
Jul 28, 2013
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • And Baby Makes Five (Mule Hollow, #2)
  • Loving Tenderness
  • Child of Mine (Rosewood, Texas, #2)
  • Her Wedding Wish (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #6)
  • Her Only Hero (The Flanagans, #4)
  • Steadfast Soldier (Love Inspired)
  • A Mommy in Mind
  • Rainbow's End
  • A Family for Luke (Riverbend, #3)
  • Marrying the Preacher's Daughter
  • Home Sweet Texas
Lenora Worth has written 35 books for three different publishers. She reached a milestone in 2006 when she received her 25th book pin from Steeple Hill and Harlequin. Her books have won both regional and national awards and she now has over 1 million books in print. Currently she is writing both Love Inspired and Love Inspired Suspense for Steeple Hill. Married to her childhood sweetheart, Lenora ...more
More about Lenora Worth...

Texas Hearts (3 books)
  • A Certain Hope (Texas Hearts, #1)
  • A Leap of Faith (Texas Hearts, #3)