Start by marking “The Real Witches' Garden” as Want to Read:
The Real Witches' Garden

The Real Witches' Garden

Whether readers have 20 acres of plants or only a window box, real Witches can cultivate a powerful garden that expands and deepens their magic.
Published March 1st 2004 by Element Books

To ask other readers questions about The Real Witches' Garden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Real Witches' Garden

Alison
This book It is geared more for those just starting on their path however I still found it provided ideas and inspiration. From a gardener's perspective not a lot of real useful information. Most of it was pretty general. There are however hundreds of books on gardening that one can access. Iv been wanting to create a more spiritual space in my back yard and found this book did provide a way of getting started thinking about exactly how I want to use my space. I did enjoy reading this book.
Angelika
Apr 06, 2014 Angelika rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
This book's a winner! I have designed my elemental based garden with the direction in this easy to read and highly enjoyable book! From consecrating your space to plants for ritual, magic and healing, to seasonal blessings. Covers a wide array of the garden witches' concerns.
Conure Hermary
Jan 18, 2016 Conure Hermary rated it really liked it
Another book I am fond of! This book goes into different gardening tips in which to grow one's own magical garden. Plants and dedications are easy to use and easy to grow. An easy to ready book without being preachy. Another book I am proud to display in my Library!
Michelle
Feb 08, 2011 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reference
This book was very interesting and informative for a relatively rookie green witch like me, but I found this was best as a companion to the Real Witches Kitchen. This one informs you of how to grow your herbs and which ones to grow and use for what, whilst the Kitchen book gives you advie and instructions on how to produce lotions and potions (;)...) with them.
But then again, as stated before, I'm a huge West fan so that's just my opinion. I have very green fingers though, so for me, this book i
Alaine
Aug 26, 2016 Alaine rated it liked it
Not really what I was exepecting; I was hoping for something more substantial. The information within was adequate. Quick read
Samantha
Feb 03, 2012 Samantha rated it it was ok
Very basic,and a lot of it was common sense. Overall a book on herbs or plants would have been better and then just apply ideas / principles.
Simba
Aug 09, 2008 Simba rated it it was ok
Mildly entertaining, and much the same as her other books. The section on gardening with children has good advice.
Penelope
Aug 24, 2011 Penelope rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pagan-books
This is an enjoyable light, easy read with some pretty interesting and inspirational garden ideas but slightly repetative with information from other books by her.
Tasneem
Jul 14, 2011 Tasneem rated it liked it
This is really interesting and useful. It teaches you how to plant a magical garden and what to do when you have your plants all organised. Loved it.
Erika Jayne
Erika Jayne rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2015
Xylia
Xylia rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2011
Jaime
Jaime rated it really liked it
Oct 21, 2010
Joelle Gilbert
Joelle Gilbert rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2014
Hel
Hel rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2012
Linda Regalado
Linda Regalado rated it it was amazing
Nov 23, 2014
D A L Wilkinson
D A L Wilkinson rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2016
Jennifer rated it liked it
May 17, 2014
Norma Jean
Norma Jean rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2016
Rachel Patterson
Rachel Patterson rated it really liked it
Sep 01, 2012
Lesley Hill
Lesley Hill rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2014
Mona
Mona rated it liked it
Apr 24, 2013
Rachael
Rachael rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2012
Melissa Collingham
Melissa Collingham rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2012
lorrie sawtelle
lorrie sawtelle rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2016
Kat
Kat rated it really liked it
Jun 08, 2014
Ali Lewis
Ali Lewis rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2013
Samantha Bosley
Samantha Bosley rated it really liked it
Aug 11, 2014
Diannesandland
Diannesandland rated it liked it
Dec 23, 2014
Donald
Donald rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2016
Heather Day
Heather Day rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2016
Wise Witch's Wood...: October 2015 - The Real Witch's Garden 1 3 Oct 04, 2015 08:16AM
The author of over a dozen books, Kate West (United Kingdom), has become the U.K.'s most successful author on Witchcraft. She is the recipient of a Lifetime Contribution to Witchcraft award and has been recognized as the most popular factual writer on Witchcraft by Children of Artemis, the fastest growing Witchcraft organization in the U.K. and Europe. Formerly the Vice President of the Pagan Fede ...more
More about Kate West...